Author Topic: Pat Tillman  (Read 829 times)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Pat Tillman
« on: March 23, 2007, 09:39:00 PM »
If you believe that "underground governments" exist...As most people do...Wouldn't Pat Tillman be a perfect fit in such a thing...He already showed he didn't care about money...He showed that he would do anything for his country...

If their was ever a guy who would fit a profile for such a thing...I would think that he would be perfect...Whats weird about his death is that the soldiers burnt his body on site...I know this is all CT stuff but the day he "died" i told me girlfriend that he just went underground...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Pat Tillman
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 09:44:28 PM »
I don't know anything about this, and I would put my $ on him being dead.

His fellow soldiers said his whole face was completely gone from the mortar. 

I didn't know they burned his body there.  Odd.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 09:45:31 PM »
Notice the friday night/bury the story, release about tillman today?

Four generals covered up his death being friendly fire for weeks, to help the patriotism effort.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 02:25:58 AM »
i had that wrong...That burnt his armor and his uniform but not his body...But supposedly he was unrecognizable...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 12:46:53 PM »
Probe of Tillman's death finds no criminal negligence

By SCOTT LINDLAW
Associated Press

SAN JOSE, Calif — Investigators probing the friendly-fire death in Afghanistan of former football star Pat Tillman found no criminal negligence, a government official said today.
The findings end a yearlong inquiry into the conduct of the U.S. soldiers who shot Tillman in 2004 and a possible subsequent cover-up.

The Army announced in March 2006 it would open a new investigation into the circumstances of Tillman's death, in response to complaints from Tillman's family and congressional representatives that previous probes had left key questions unanswered.

Although the Army never publicly discussed the scope of the new investigation, a senior Pentagon official said at the time that it would focus on possible charges of negligent homicide. Gen. Peter Pace, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said then that investigators would determine whether any of Tillman's fellow soldiers were "firing a weapon when they should not have been."

A government official who was briefed on the findings of the investigation said today that acting Defense Department Inspector General Thomas Gimble found no instance of criminal negligence. He spoke on condition of anonymity because the Pentagon had not yet publicly released its findings. That announcement was expected later today.

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2007/Mar/26/br/br4681579320.html