Author Topic: Bonaduce Says O'Donnell Should Be Hung On MSNBC  (Read 5762 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Bonaduce Says O'Donnell Should Be Hung On MSNBC
« on: March 30, 2007, 10:43:50 AM »
You Tube | March 30, 2007

Joe Scarborough Attacks Rosie O'Donnell, Barbara Walters & ABC For debating a serious issue. Scarborough brings in the political expert Danny Bonaduce, who says that O'Donnell should be 'strung up for treason' and 'aiding and abetting the enemy'. He then goes on to seriously defend that point.

S

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Re: Bonaduce Says O'Donnell Should Be Hung On MSNBC
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 10:45:11 AM »
You Tube | March 30, 2007

Joe Scarborough Attacks Rosie O'Donnell, Barbara Walters & ABC For debating a serious issue. Scarborough brings in the political expert Danny Bonaduce, who says that O'Donnell should be 'strung up for treason' and 'aiding and abetting the enemy'. He then goes on to seriously defend that point.

Please don't give Bonaduce any more attention. That dude is whacked and will say anything controversial wether he believes it or not...reminds me of someone......
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 10:49:09 AM »
911 was just another day in history.

we study wars.  we study football plays.  we study artwork.  when it becomes treason to look at a historical event and ask questions about the science behind it, well, that's a sad day.

To further pwn bonadeuce...
1. Rosie never blames Bush for 911 nor never says its an inside job. 

2. The 911 commission never mentioned WTC7.  So for her to ask questions about an event that the commission never even gave an official story on, is perfectly reasonable.

3. Bonadeuce is just another example of a loud ignorant person who won't talk evidence.  It's eacy to throw out words like "traitor" and "holocaust!".  It's tougher to tell us why physics didn't apply on 9/11.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 10:50:17 AM »
Chris Floyd at Empire Burlesque [which is off-line at the moment for some reason] has a good piece today about that Dinesh D'Souza book and the way it too is introducing murder into the mainstream of political debate.

More evidence - if you ask me - that this nation is irretrievably fucked. In 6 years, torture has gone from the unthinkable to the angrily defended. Murder is the next logical step.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 11:06:01 AM »
Someone had Danny Bonaduce on their show as a political commentator? LOL

Did you ever notice that it's always men that get so incensed by O'Donnell? It's never women, I wonder if she was an attractive lesbian if that would change the way men feel about her.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 11:13:03 AM »
Step back for a moment and look at this.

Rosie ODonnell, on her show this morning, was calm, quiet, and very methodical and scientific in her explanation that WTC7 defied physics and should be investigated.

Danny Bonaduce was loud and pissy.  He called for another American to be killed for her beliefs on a scientific issue. 

It's remarkably simliar to the folks that hanged people for saying the Earth revolved around the sun.  Danny is ready to execute another human being because she wonders why a building fell.  Think about that.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 11:14:58 AM »

Rosie ODonnell, on her show this morning, was calm, quiet, and very methodical and scientific in her explanation that WTC7 defied physics and should be investigated.

Danny Bonaduce was loud and pissy.  He called for another American to be killed for her beliefs on a scientific issue. 

It's remarkably simliar to the folks that hanged people for saying the Earth revolved around the sun.  Danny is ready to execute another human being because she wonders why a building fell.  Think about that.

please we need to stop the bonaduce talk, he is one of the biggest clowns on earth....he probably doesn't even realize what WTC7 is, he just hears people talk about it and wants more publicity.
gotta love life

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2007, 11:17:16 AM »
I wonder if she was an attractive lesbian if that would change the way men feel about her.

Are you saying she's unattractive?  ;D

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2007, 11:18:39 AM »

I would if I thought for a second that Bonaduce had any clue what he was talking about. He's looking for publicity and when you have no talent screaming nonsense is the best way to get it.

I still can't believe someone had him on a show as a political commentator. What was the cartoon lizard from the Geico commercials busy?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2007, 11:21:06 AM »
What was the cartoon lizard from the Geico commercials busy?

Are you kidding? He's red hot right now.

He's not even answering the phone unless it's Larry King.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2007, 11:28:20 AM »
Are you kidding? He's red hot right now.

He's not even answering the phone unless it's Larry King.

LOL, I hadn't thought of that. He and the caveman must be enjoying life with all their new found wealth and fame.  ;D

Are you saying she's unattractive?  ;D

Yes, tragically that's exactly what I'm saying. Lord knows I love the idea of lesbians but big fat ugly ones just don't cut it. If she looked like Salma Hayek her's would be the highest rated show on television.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2007, 11:31:14 AM »
Bonaduce is like 150 lbs with steroids, an alcoholic and a born against christian.  ::) Who would take his ass serious? haha

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2007, 04:45:46 PM »
I don't know where to begin with that TREASONIST pig, I've emailed "The View" several times today saying she should be fired and brought up on charges and wether they stick or not remains to be seen but just to see that bitch squirm would be worth the trouble, but being apart of the liberal media you can bet she just might get a raise in pay.

Her defending Iran was should be the last straw, the pig is pure evil, totally anti-american, pro-communist and Bonaduce is right on with his view. I can't remember when I despised someone as much as I do that fat liberal waste of space!

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2007, 04:49:30 PM »
please we need to stop the bonaduce talk, he is one of the biggest clowns on earth....he probably doesn't even realize what WTC7 is, he just hears people talk about it and wants more publicity.

Agreed. Why even put an alcoholic, madman like Bonaduce on the show?

Does ANYONE give a shit what his View is? No pun intended.  ;)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2007, 04:52:02 PM »
I can't remember when I despised someone as much as I do that fat liberal waste of space!

I can..........George W Bush.  >:(

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 04:58:32 PM »
Bonaduce is like 150 lbs with steroids, an alcoholic and a born against christian.  ::) Who would take his ass serious? haha

I thought those were the requirement for being re-born again christian? Alcoholic and addicted to no less than 2 class III scheduled drugs?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2007, 05:48:53 PM »

I can..........George W Bush.  >:(

Screw that............at least he's on our side, remember how bad people critisized Reagan and Churchill and they proved EVERYONE wrong!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2007, 06:07:58 PM »
I thought those were the requirement for being re-born again christian? Alcoholic and addicted to no less than 2 class III scheduled drugs?

I know the thought doesn't sit right...

But if that crazy shit they say is true, Christ died to redeem Bonaduce's peevishness just as much as he died to redeem whatever grander sins you've committed.

:-\

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2007, 06:46:06 PM »
Screw that............at least he's on our side, remember how bad people critisized Reagan and Churchill and they proved EVERYONE wrong!

Bwahhaahhhhaaaaaaa

Sure he is.

I wonder if even you belief some of the schit you spew.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2007, 10:51:54 PM »
Screw that............at least he's on our side

His North American Union actions really shows hes on our side...

Are you blind?
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2007, 10:57:52 PM »
I don't know where to begin with that TREASONIST pig,

PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW ROSIE IS A "TREASONIST pig", But not your President who has met with leaders of Canada and Mexico to discuss trampaling on our sovereignty and creating a North American Union.

trea·son  (trzn)
n.
1. Violation of allegiance toward one's country or sovereign, especially the betrayal of one's country by waging war against it or by consciously and purposely acting to aid its enemies.
2. A betrayal of trust or confidence.
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2007, 12:00:17 AM »
The 911 commission never commented on WTC7.  Not one word.

NIST is a collection of scientists who have continually theorized about the collapses on 9/11, and their findings have changed repeatedly as, time and time again, scientists prove their theories are impossible.  They just give them new ones, til those are debunked.

For Rosie to question the NISt findings is good science.  She's actually a good patriot, if she is working to further analyze and develop the findings of how this American tragedy occurred. 

SImply put, rosie is using her resources to contribute to the development of an evolving theory created by scientists.  This isn't treasonous.   It's good for our nation.  I'd like to see how Danny Bonaduce is contributing.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2007, 07:44:14 AM »

Mr I, what's in that cigar??  Sounds like the type you pass around the room.  ;)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2007, 03:30:02 PM »

trea·son  (trzn)
n.
1. Violation of allegiance toward one's country or sovereign, especially the betrayal of one's country by waging war against it or by consciously and purposely acting to aid its enemies.
2. A betrayal of trust or confidence.

You just defined Rosie O'Fat to a tee!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2007, 03:35:53 PM »
  She's actually a good patriot, if she is working to further analyze and develop the findings of how this American tragedy occurred. 

LMAO........."a good patriot" come freaking on, she's defending Iran in their capture of those British troops and saying it was a plot planned by the West!!