Author Topic: FOX "News"... doing what it does best  (Read 675 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
FOX "News"... doing what it does best
« on: April 13, 2007, 08:14:21 AM »

<< The entire quote is: "I think that nobody wants to play chicken with our troops on the ground." Why would FOX leave out the first four words? Or why not at least include "nobody"? There's plenty of room. I'd love to say that this was a mere oversight, no malicious intent. Their track  record, however, doesn't assuage my suspicion. >>

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/04/12/open-thread-444/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: FOX "News"... doing what it does best
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 08:19:01 AM »
They are a propaganda channel now - a mouthpiece for the GOP agenda.

To call them anything else is a lie.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 08:23:15 AM »
They are a propaganda channel now

"Now" ?  :)

The interesting thing is that we're not in a situation (yet) where this is the only news we're allowed. So the people who choose to go to FOX clearly wish to propagandized. They enjoy it.

These are the people who will be the first to don the brown shirts when the time comes.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 08:55:23 AM »
"Now" ?  :)

The interesting thing is that we're not in a situation (yet) where this is the only news we're allowed. So the people who choose to go to FOX clearly wish to propagandized. They enjoy it.

These are the people who will be the first to don the brown shirts when the time comes.
Remember the Republican convention of 2004?  They wore flip-flops (sandals) and band-aids with tiny little purple hearts on them.