Author Topic: UFO issue on Larry King tonight.  (Read 6487 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
UFO issue on Larry King tonight.
« on: January 27, 2008, 06:43:11 PM »
They're talking about the recent TX issue and have the guy from Skeptic magazine as well as the airforce sgt. who sat with the Rendlesham UFO for 45 minutes before it took off.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: UFO issue on Larry King tonight.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 06:46:11 PM »
I think it's a repeat?  It was on last night too. 

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0801/20/lkl.01.html

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 06:46:53 PM »
They just talked to one of the minute man missile officers who just told of a UFO that came and shut down their whole system.  The same happened to something like 10 other nuclear missile sites.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 06:47:12 PM »

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 07:35:36 PM »
They're talking about the recent TX issue and have the guy from Skeptic magazine as well as the airforce sgt. who sat with the Rendlesham UFO for 45 minutes before it took off.

this is not a debate anymore....

:-\

google tanguska
google video " nasa evidence"
google nazca lines
google hitler ufo
google flying rods
google serpent ufo

get it?

..google

drake equation...
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 08:06:39 PM »
PF, You might like the post I just made about Daniel Sheehan.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 08:10:21 AM »
  Its amazing how alot of this is ignored. I think the way to prove this is not be some spectacular event but by piecing mundane information together. People don't even believe video anymore...i think u'd need several things to tie something together. Its kinda like how they finally nailedAl Capone...tax records. If a dish crashed and they sent in troops...there would be travel records..rental cars...plane tickets...food/credit receipts...dispatch records for vehicles. Uncle Sam is not going to change how we do things, even for this. If they send in troops..the paper trail will be vast and it would be hard to sweep it all up. Maybe 50 years ago it was easy..but now. U could nail em and get some proof.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2008, 08:29:02 AM »
  Its amazing how alot of this is ignored. I think the way to prove this is not be some spectacular event but by piecing mundane information together. People don't even believe video anymore...i think u'd need several things to tie something together. Its kinda like how they finally nailedAl Capone...tax records. If a dish crashed and they sent in troops...there would be travel records..rental cars...plane tickets...food/credit receipts...dispatch records for vehicles. Uncle Sam is not going to change how we do things, even for this. If they send in troops..the paper trail will be vast and it would be hard to sweep it all up. Maybe 50 years ago it was easy..but now. U could nail em and get some proof.
I don't even think any of that will cut it these days.  It's surprising how locked into a belief system people become.  Facts seem to be second to belief.  If you had proof of some kind, rest assured, it would have to be beyond extraordinary otherwise there would be no shortage of any number of explanations and accusations.  I honestly believe for some people you would have to walk up to them, grab their arm, pull out a communicator and beem them up to the mothership, lock phasers on London, melt Big Ben, beem back to earth and show them the paper where Scotland Yard is investgating the clock's meltdown.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2008, 08:35:39 AM »
when i learned about 911, WMD, and stopped being a Bush troll for 5 years, I felt stupid.

I felt sorry for the people I had convinced/driven to vote for Dubya twice.

I felt stupid for laughing at the 2004 Ohio election theft as I had at the time.  I'd said "I don't care if he did cheat - just keep Kerry out of the white house. he'll ruin this place!"

I hated Kerry because he is/was a douchebag.  I should have looked more at how his policies would affect our future.

If/when major proof of UFOs comes out, I don't think some people would have the moral courage to say "wow, I was a dumbass every time I mocked those who had seen something".   No, I think ppl like Beach Bum will shrug it off and act like they 'kind knew all along there was something to it' as they brag to their friends.

People like that never learn from their mistakes, so they fall for them again.  I look at everything the white house says with a crooked eye now - if they'll lie about WMD and 911, and they'll lie about many smaller issues, they'll lie about anything.  I've learned not to buy CTs every time too. 

With all the military, nasa, and leaders who have come fwd about UFOs being real...
With all the NASA shuttle imagery of things following the shuttle
With all the sightings, video, etc
With all the foreign govts admitting something is to it

Some folks will never admit it.  And when it's plainly obvious and CNN tells them it's okay to believe it, they'll tell us they knew all along.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2008, 08:54:48 AM »
when i learned about 911, WMD, and stopped being a Bush troll for 5 years, I felt stupid.

I felt sorry for the people I had convinced/driven to vote for Dubya twice.

I felt stupid for laughing at the 2004 Ohio election theft as I had at the time.  I'd said "I don't care if he did cheat - just keep Kerry out of the white house. he'll ruin this place!"

I hated Kerry because he is/was a douchebag.  I should have looked more at how his policies would affect our future.

If/when major proof of UFOs comes out, I don't think some people would have the moral courage to say "wow, I was a dumbass every time I mocked those who had seen something".   No, I think ppl like Beach Bum will shrug it off and act like they 'kind knew all along there was something to it' as they brag to their friends.

People like that never learn from their mistakes, so they fall for them again.  I look at everything the white house says with a crooked eye now - if they'll lie about WMD and 911, and they'll lie about many smaller issues, they'll lie about anything.  I've learned not to buy CTs every time too. 

With all the military, nasa, and leaders who have come fwd about UFOs being real...
With all the NASA shuttle imagery of things following the shuttle
With all the sightings, video, etc
With all the foreign govts admitting something is to it

Some folks will never admit it.  And when it's plainly obvious and CNN tells them it's okay to believe it, they'll tell us they knew all along.
Don't worry, you didn't drive anyone to vote for dubya unless it was by gunpoint ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2008, 08:58:13 AM »
lol... no seriously, i convinced lib family members that kerry would ruin america.
i picked them up and drove them to their polling station.  I had voted early, so I didn't even have to go that day.  But I wanted them to vote.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2008, 09:00:01 AM »
lol... no seriously, i convinced lib family members that kerry would ruin america.
i picked them up and drove them to their polling station.  I had voted early, so I didn't even have to go that day.  But I wanted them to vote.

no seriously, if they were libs, they humored you and got a free ride to vote Kerry :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2008, 09:02:55 AM »
no seriously, if they were libs, they humored you and got a free ride to vote Kerry :D

hahahahaha yeah it was raining and those hippies didn't want to get their bikes wet!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2008, 09:05:09 AM »
hahahahaha yeah it was raining and those hippies didn't want to get their bikes wet!

oh yea, I know how it works ;D 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2008, 09:17:03 AM »
oh yea, I know how it works ;D 

joelocal owes me gas money.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2008, 09:24:01 AM »
Whatever this "ufo" thing is all about the US seems to have decided a long time ago that they will just be in denial mode.  

1.  They've done the math and decided there is no benefit to admitting these things (whatever they are) exists.  We are the supreme military force on this planet and to admit that something can penetrate our airspace at will and there's nothing we can do about it - there's just no upside to doing that.

2.  Along with denial we're actively trying to reverse engineer this technology and do it before our earthly counterparts (friend and foe) figure it out.

3.  The whole mass hysteria thing (I think this is the least viable reason because I think they're just waiting to pull out this card to really scare the shit out of population).  Maybe when we're no longer scared of Al Queda they'll pull out this one.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2008, 01:13:07 PM »
I disagree...we can see the threat of AQ, 911/USS Cole Iraq/Afganistan etc etc...nobody will believ in aliens...everybody will laugh...unless they appear on TV demanding we surrender, at which point we're srewed..so it won't matter.  :D
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2008, 01:33:31 PM »
My statement was predicated upon the idea that the govt. would provide irrefutable proof of reality and then hype the threat i.e they'll only do it when it serves their agenda.

Werner Von Braun made similar  claims late in life.   It could be hype and total bullshit, but nevertheless, I find it interesting.   Even if this is statement is accurate it, of course, doesn't make it true:

Dying from cancer, Von Braun enlisted Rossin, a fellow executive at Fairchild Industries, to help educate the public and decision-makers. He regarded space-based weapons as "dumb, dangerous, destabilizing, too costly, unnecessary and unworkable."

Significantly he outlined the five-step "scare tactics" used to justify them. First the public has been made to fear the Communists; then "terrorists"; then "rogue nations"; then "asteroids" and finally "extraterrestrials."

"Remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie," he told her.

The program is slowly unfolding as Von Braun predicted. We are at the rogue nation, terrorist stage.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2008, 01:39:35 PM »
Just to clarify - the reality of their existence (whatever "they" may be) is real.  The idea that they're a threat will be false

Personally, I'm leaning more toward inter-dimensional - parallel universe hypothesis and not the simplistic - nuts and bolts spaceship from a another planet. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2008, 01:41:53 PM »
I disagree...we can see the threat of AQ, 911/USS Cole Iraq/Afganistan etc etc...nobody will believ in aliens...everybody will laugh...unless they appear on TV demanding we surrender, at which point we're srewed..so it won't matter.  :D

yeah, AQ is a real threat, but nowhere near the level we're fed by bush and fox news.

remember the commercial with the mushroom cloud and osama, right before the elections, put out by the RNC?  they wanted to scare people.

google 'nexus of terror' and see the olbermann piece.  he lists 18 times that a terror warning was issued 1-2 days after a huge white house negative story.  Every single time, right as the story got legs, chertoff came out with a vague scare and that got the headlines.

HH6 - can you at the very least admit Bush has politicized terror?  how bout rudy?  Didnt he say if we elect a dem we'll be attacked?  hilary did it too, saying that just as AQ tested gordon brown on day 1, we can't afford to let obama get attacked while wearing training wheels.

they use terror threats to scare us.  one attack in the usa in 7 years, and as you know by the fact NORAD took the day off and they destroyed tapes, and the insider trianing, and condi telling willie brown not to fly tomorrow, and the pentagon brass all cancelling their AM flights, and Bush ignoring all detailed warnings on the atack, and cheney telling the aide to not shoot down the plane...

it had white fingerprints on it.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2008, 01:42:23 PM »
yeah i saw that too!

it could be anything, again, when they can't explain something, it's gotta be UFO.
it doesn't mean there was nothing outhere, but why it's gotta be E.T everytime?

are you delusional?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2008, 05:30:07 PM »
240..they all do.
L

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2008, 05:34:09 PM »

I've seen those flares they're talking about.  They are spooky and could easily result in "UFO sightings." 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2008, 05:42:55 PM »
Are u talking aircraft flares...either way...Planes are loud as hell. U just can't mistake em for a UFO. They were up to something in Texas
L

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2008, 05:51:00 PM »
Are u talking aircraft flares...either way...Planes are loud as hell. U just can't mistake em for a UFO. They were up to something in Texas

Yeah, aircraft flares.  They were up to something, but I don't think it was anything to be secretive about.  They just don't care to let the media know.  Probably dropped the flares from on high and then had planes come in after to test visibility for pilots...hence the "chasing"