Author Topic: Who said this?  (Read 675 times)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Who said this?
« on: January 21, 2009, 10:36:38 AM »

Now the pockets, when you sit down, everything falls out, your money, your knife, everything, so I need at least another inch in the pockets. And another thing - the crotch, down where your nuts hang - is always a little too tight, so when you make them up, give me an inch that I can let out there, uh because they cut me, it's just like riding a wire fence. These are almost, these are the best I've had anywhere in the United States,

But, uh when I gain a little weight they cut me under there. So, leave me , you never do have much of margin there. See if you can't leave me an inch from where the zipper (burps) ends, round, under my, back to my bunghole, so I can let it out there if I need to.
R

The Coach

Re: Who said this?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 10:39:03 AM »

Now the pockets, when you sit down, everything falls out, your money, your knife, everything, so I need at least another inch in the pockets. And another thing - the crotch, down where your nuts hang - is always a little too tight, so when you make them up, give me an inch that I can let out there, uh because they cut me, it's just like riding a wire fence. These are almost, these are the best I've had anywhere in the United States,

But, uh when I gain a little weight they cut me under there. So, leave me , you never do have much of margin there. See if you can't leave me an inch from where the zipper (burps) ends, round, under my, back to my bunghole, so I can let it out there if I need to.

Jesse James before he dropped the 25lbs. I have proof ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 10:39:10 AM »
LBJ  i think.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
R

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 10:43:12 AM »
I googled the first sentence  :P :)
cheater! >:(

:)

But did you read it all?
R

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 10:43:56 AM »
Definitely not Silvio Berlusconi.

That man, for all his political flaws, dresses sharp.

The same could be said for French president Nicholas Sarkossy who married top model Carla Bruni just to rub it in.

If Obama was the man of the year last year - Sarkossy was definitely the player of the year.
As empty as paradise