Author Topic: Getbig Feuds 2021  (Read 33939 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Getbig Feuds 2020
« Reply #200 on: August 11, 2020, 05:15:05 PM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #201 on: August 11, 2020, 09:35:27 PM »
Only one person to blame, PrimeHomer

Is this true?  😡

You can PM me offline if you prefer.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #202 on: August 11, 2020, 09:52:46 PM »
Is this true?  😡

You can PM me offline if you prefer.

Don't you need to be online for internet to work?

How to do it offline?
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #203 on: August 11, 2020, 09:58:15 PM »
Or you can just do it here in this thread where it belongs.

The answer is "yes".

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #204 on: August 12, 2020, 02:10:48 PM »
PrimeHomer

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: August 12, 2020, 02:37:20 PM »
Like most liberals.

People like Milton Pimlico doesn't think of the future and doesn't understand the concept of consequences with their decisions.

The word you are looking for is don't not doesn't. 

I must say that for someone who doesn't think of the future or understand the consequences of my decisions, I've done pretty well so far. My marriage lasted almost 52 years until the passing of my wife. I am college educated, been published many times, financially secure, healthy, have abundant friends and family, retired from a job I held for almost 30 years. I have received many awards and acknowledgements for both my work and my volunteerism. I am the board chair for a successful corporation and have been for the past seven years. We'll see what the future holds.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #206 on: August 12, 2020, 02:45:42 PM »

I must say that for someone who doesn't think of the future or understand the consequences of my decisions, I've done pretty well so far. My marriage lasted almost 52 years until the passing of my wife. I am college educated, been published many times, financially secure, healthy, have abundant friends and family, retired from a job I held for almost 30 years. I have received many awards and acknowledgements for both my work and my volunteerism. I am the board chair for a successful corporation and have been for the past seven years. We'll see what the future holds.
Meltdown....

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #207 on: August 12, 2020, 03:21:49 PM »
I would never hit anyone on Getbig, we are a family after all and we've stayed together for many years (some all the way from the start of 2000), but if i saw PrimeSoggy in real life, i would give him a beatdown for his ignorance.

Until he learns that is.

Milton III can be glad that i am far away from Primrose Drive.

The only "feud" i'd consider.
Q

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #208 on: August 12, 2020, 06:30:00 PM »
I would never hit anyone on Getbig, we are a family after all and we've stayed together for many years (some all the way from the start of 2000), but if i saw PrimeSoggy in real life, i would give him a beatdown for his ignorance.

Until he learns that is.

Milton III can be glad that i am far away from Primrose Drive.

The only "feud" i'd consider.
:D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #209 on: August 12, 2020, 08:45:58 PM »

It's not so much what the future holds, but whether or not we reach for and take hold of it.  Once we have done that, the future is in our hands.  Then it becomes not a  matter of the future is what it is but rather it is what we choose to work to make of it and ourselves.

And yes my old friend, both you and Pellius are in many ways, smarter than me.  I am surprised no one commented upon the meme of "Sloth" from "The Goonies".

When the bat crushed my skull and the surgery was completed to put me back together again, my head was swollen albeit to a lesser degree than "Sloth's".  I remember being unable to run due to the facial swelling that made a mess of my face which made it uncomfortable to run.  But my appearance made me want to run.  And hide.

My looks got better with time but as I said I have what I call "witness marks" on me from these incidents. We can choose to be better or bitter.  I chose the former.  The meaning of all this was contained in the last sentence of my first paragraph.

Be well. 

Pellius my brother, you are a good man with a great heart.  Hopefully you see these words and know them for their truth.  Be well.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #210 on: August 12, 2020, 09:47:55 PM »
It's not so much what the future holds, but whether or not we reach for and take hold of it.  Once we have done that, the future is in our hands.  Then it becomes not a  matter of the future is what it is but rather it is what we choose to work to make of it and ourselves.

And yes my old friend, both you and Pellius are in many ways, smarter than me.  I am surprised no one commented upon the meme of "Sloth" from "The Goonies".

When the bat crushed my skull and the surgery was completed to put me back together again, my head was swollen albeit to a lesser degree than "Sloth's".  I remember being unable to run due to the facial swelling that made a mess of my face which made it uncomfortable to run.  But my appearance made me want to run.  And hide.

My looks got better with time but as I said I have what I call "witness marks" on me from these incidents. We can choose to be better or bitter.  I chose the former.  The meaning of all this was contained in the last sentence of my first paragraph.

Be well. 

Pellius my brother, you are a good man with a great heart.  Hopefully you see these words and know them for their truth.  Be well.

I have. A very great and insightful post.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #211 on: August 29, 2020, 12:35:20 AM »
AbrahamG vs. Pray_4_War

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #212 on: August 29, 2020, 01:46:20 AM »
Q

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #213 on: August 29, 2020, 07:25:53 AM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Getbig feuds
« Reply #214 on: September 05, 2020, 03:45:48 PM »
Matt C vs. Thunder Bay’s Heaviest Dumbbell

gonna sacrifice some force in that bottom position with the heels off the gound a good 2-3"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #215 on: September 05, 2020, 03:50:27 PM »
gonna sacrifice some force in that bottom position with the heels off the gound a good 2-3"
Hey, how are you doing? Those video shutouts were epic. I , as well as many others , where genuinely entertained by your hospital extravaganza.  I got a cut last week, and I thought about suturing it up with a guitar string. Old habits die hard.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #216 on: September 05, 2020, 04:56:50 PM »
Hey, how are you doing? Those video shutouts were epic. I , as well as many others , where genuinely entertained by your hospital extravaganza.  I got a cut last week, and I thought about suturing it up with a guitar string. Old habits die hard.

been alright. relationships, moving, time off training etc..

btw, the guitar string is just used as the needle. just sharpen it with a piece of sand paper  ;) you use string to sew it shut. works like a charm.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #217 on: September 18, 2020, 06:18:24 AM »
Body-Buildah vs. JAGO

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #218 on: September 18, 2020, 09:55:19 AM »
JAGO VS THE WORLD
Q

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #219 on: January 28, 2021, 10:29:59 AM »
wes vs. Marty Champions

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Getbig Feuds 2021
« Reply #220 on: January 28, 2021, 02:50:57 PM »
wes vs. Marty Champions
No contest I`ve been winning against that retard for almost 20 years now on 3-4 different boards.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #221 on: January 28, 2021, 03:10:03 PM »
wes vs. Marty Champions

Wes won his feuds against Attila the Hun, Mohammed, Ivar the Boneless and Hammurabi. Marty is a no one compared to those guys.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #222 on: January 28, 2021, 04:25:56 PM »
i see

I beat dan inosanto with pool cues in a stick fight in a bar in Dublin one Sunday morning After 15 pints of Guinness the night before worse than Seagal did in Out For Justice

Yes I’m drinking again

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #223 on: January 28, 2021, 04:44:36 PM »
Wes won his feuds against Attila the Hun, Mohammed, Ivar the Boneless and Hammurabi. Marty is a no one compared to those guys.
Damn right I`ve been in there with some legends!  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #224 on: January 28, 2021, 06:29:17 PM »
Lurker vs. reality