Author Topic: Getbig Feuds 2021  (Read 34626 times)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: Getbig Feuds 2020
« Reply #175 on: August 10, 2020, 01:48:09 PM »
Damn, sorry to hear Jane i banned. Hope it is only a short ban and she brought a brutal, rapier wit to this board and she was responsible for one of the best ownings in getbig history when she exposed xfactor. Wonder who grassed her up and went whining to the mod? Jane was very good at finding stuff out, she probably even found the exact glory hole where Prime goes to get his dick sucked.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #176 on: August 10, 2020, 07:01:07 PM »
Are you suggesting the right are Nazi's who will pull liberal people from their homes and do what with them, hang them, gas them or shoot them? I keep reading on Getbig that the right are the peaceful groups and it is the left who is into rioting and protesting in Portland.

Keep pushing it and you’ll find out

Today I snapped with a darkie who was hitting on a white girl and she didn’t want none

He thought he was smart until I came on the scene...”is this guy bothering you?? uh uh I was just messing around ok sir ok uh uh...”

I told him if I saw him again he was going in the trunk of my car

I see him playing games any time soon again and he’s getting his parents burnt alive in their house

A taste of what’s coming the white man plays nice no more

Ireland has a history of Violence we are complete savages going back

Easy to summon that wild DNA

Traitors like you be warned 

Plenty of psychos out there libtard

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #177 on: August 10, 2020, 07:30:18 PM »
I agree mate she brought a lot of entertainment here hopefully ban is short

Her sophomoric pictoraphs of the swiller of semen were high-larious.  No joke, they never failed to make me laugh just because they looked funny.  Hopefully she will return. 

Life is never going to be equal in its outcome but it is really simple - work hard, be honest, be faithful in your relationships, etc.  It's the libtards who insist on making it "fair" at the expense of those that work hard, are honest, are faithful and more.

Fuck That Noise.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: August 10, 2020, 07:46:03 PM »
Are you suggesting the right are Nazi's who will pull liberal people from their homes and do what with them, hang them, gas them or shoot them? I keep reading on Getbig that the right are the peaceful groups and it is the left who is into rioting and protesting in Portland.

Typical "nazi" laced response.  Why is it only whitey can be evile?  No...No need to proffer one of your listless replies that go nowhere.   

Conservatives are said to be walking against the wind.  Libtards pee into it.  Whiz away kid.  Whiz away...

Yeah.  You are going to have to think about that.  Sheesh.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #179 on: August 10, 2020, 09:55:07 PM »
Some days you read a thread and say "enough is enough."

And today is one of those days.

Today is THAT day.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #180 on: August 10, 2020, 11:09:07 PM »
Seems like the whining post reciting The rules did the trick as Jane is now banned for fucks sake

Prime was posting on a site called boychat.org?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: August 10, 2020, 11:10:57 PM »
Fuck divershitty.  Democraps are for anything that separates us.  Divides us. We have far more in common that should unite us but NoooOOoOoOooo...The libtards want us to celebrate differences.   This isn't about different "cuisine".  This is about labeling people via skin color and faith.   By historical and more so by hysterical differences.  By made up genders.  By sexual preferences.  By everything that has nothing to do with what we have in common.

Fuck your divershitty. I mean that.  We can get along but I don't want to be made to kowtow to another person for imagined slights. If you are so ignorant that you cannot comprehend my words it's not because of me.

Go look in a mirror.

And should you dare whine "meltdown" then by all means, I hope it's COVID time in Portland and that the zombies you so coddle (look it up) come for you and  yours.   You don't deserve protecting from that which your kind so eagerly created.

God damn you all to fucking Hell.  Your dust is shaken for eternity.  Cuckolds disgust me. 

I am American.  Not White American.  Not Black American.  Not Jewish American.  Not Catholic American.  Not Atheist American.  Fuck that noise. 

I am American.

Feud?  This is naught but words, albeit in my case they are far more cutting that any you may TYPE.

This is why I don't like you always calling yourself dumb and why I was playing into it on the thread about roids.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: August 10, 2020, 11:23:42 PM »
Woa, something has really got you all wound up. Calm down before you have a stroke.

Not sure using cutting words is something to be proud of. But you are right what your post is much worse than anything I've ever said here and yet you chide me for things I've written and just look at the hate you so easily spew. Maybe it's a good thing that you are Godless because God is all about love and forgiveness.

Get a grip, man. You are losing it.

I don't like when non religious people use religion to prove or back up a point they are trying to make. Especially when they are not educated in the subject. Remember when you said that Lucifer/Satan was the brother of Jesus? Something you just googled and didn't realize your were reading the definition of some obscure cult.

Of course God is about love and forgiveness but he is not ALL about love and forgiveness. There are things like penance and punishment. Not everyone goes to Heaven. How can you say you forgive someone and then banish them to hell.? Even how the Bible commands you to view God does not make it all about love and forgiveness. No where in the Bible does it say you have to respect God but it does say you have to FEAR God.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: August 10, 2020, 11:35:22 PM »
It is so very frustrating to read the words of people that I know for fact are smarter than I and yet are so damn ignorant and blinded by their faux "wokeness".  I am serious. Portland is soylent green and the cucks deserve what they have wrought.  Your Frankenstein comes for you and no amount of virtue signaling will prevent it.

Pitchforks and torches won't save you from it.  The mob is the monster.

Yes.  My mother read me Shelly's masterpiece and helped me to understand it.

It is not a "fact" that Prime is smarter than you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: August 10, 2020, 11:45:07 PM »
Her sophomoric pictoraphs of the swiller of semen were high-larious.  No joke, they never failed to make me laugh just because they looked funny.  Hopefully she will return. 

Life is never going to be equal in its outcome but it is really simple - work hard, be honest, be faithful in your relationships, etc.  It's the libtards who insist on making it "fair" at the expense of those that work hard, are honest, are faithful and more.

Fuck That Noise.

The concept of fairness is just another difference in perspective between the Left and the Right. You can never have perfection but it the contrast between equality of opportunity and equality of result. The Right believe in striving for equality of opportunity whereas the Left is wants equality of result. No one gets to do better than anybody else. Regardless of talent, ambition, hard work no one should be rewarded more than anybody else.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: August 11, 2020, 12:05:39 AM »
I often will ask as person what their view of fairness is: One: Everyone has an equal chance of success. Two: Everybody plays by the same rules.

They both sound good and should be strive for but in actuality they are mutually exclusive. Having one negates the others. If I follow the same rules as everybody else it guarantees that I could never become a world class sprinter. It guarantees I will have no chance of success. For me to have an equal chance of success I would have to be given a head start or the more talented runners have to be restricted in some ways to better my chances of success. And that is what the Left wants to do. They want to play God and think they can manipulate the world, through government power and peer pressure, and force equality of result which always leads to mediocrity.

Say, all of us run a fifty yard dash. If we all follow the same rules some will reach the mark faster than others but all will try their hardest to win. Competition breeds excellence. But for all of us to finish at the same time. To insure that there are no winners or losers, a concept anathema to the  Left, to insure we all finish at the same time we would have to all slow down to accomdate the slowest runner. And that's what the Left does. They dumb down education. They dumb down performance and motivation. They give no reason or incentive for a person to want to achieve. Why work harder when you will still make the same amount as the dumb slacker who does nothing to improve his knowledge and performance?

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: August 11, 2020, 12:25:49 AM »
I often will ask as person what their view of fairness is: One: Everyone has an equal chance of success. Two: Everybody plays by the same rules.

They both sound good and should be strive for but in actuality they are mutually exclusive.

Not wishing to be a pedant, but they are not mutually exclusive. The rule could be: everyone has an equal chance of success.

Granted, and I agree with your overall sentiment, this is not realistic in practice and should not be desired.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: August 11, 2020, 12:53:08 AM »
Not wishing to be a pedant, but they are not mutually exclusive. The rule could be: everyone has an equal chance of success.

Granted, and I agree with your overall sentiment, this is not realistic in practice and should not be desired.

Name one endeavor where you have an equal chance of success with your competition assuming you both follow the same rules?How can you have an equal chance of success when people are not equal? If you are 5'5" do you think you have an equal chance of success in basketball as your competition? If you have an IQ of 90 do you have an equal chance of success getting into MIT over someone with an IQ of 135?  If you have the genetics of Woody Allen and I have the genetics of Ronnie Coleman do we have an equal chance to win the Mr. Olympia? Say we both have the genetics of Coleman except you are born in Texas and I am born in an obscue village in Bangladesh will we both have an equal chance of success?

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #188 on: August 11, 2020, 03:47:41 AM »
Interesting tale. Looks like you win the biggest psycho on Getbig award. ::) The PM  you sent was interesting. I saved it for future reference.
holy shit.
the drunk irish man threatened me too

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: August 11, 2020, 04:01:28 AM »
I am deadly at ufc, ninjitsu and tai chi

I have a silver belt from gonzo Gracie and not afraid to use it

;D

Now back to drinking

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: August 11, 2020, 04:02:59 AM »
holy shit.
the drunk irish man threatened me too

I did not threaten you at all...

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #191 on: August 11, 2020, 04:08:57 AM »

;D

Now back to drinking
why are you drinking?

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: August 11, 2020, 05:02:51 AM »
Name one endeavor where you have an equal chance of success with your competition assuming you both follow the same rules?How can you have an equal chance of success when people are not equal? If you are 5'5" do you think you have an equal chance of success in basketball as your competition? If you have an IQ of 90 do you have an equal chance of success getting into MIT over someone with an IQ of 135?  If you have the genetics of Woody Allen and I have the genetics of Ronnie Coleman do we have an equal chance to win the Mr. Olympia? Say we both have the genetics of Coleman except you are born in Texas and I am born in an obscue village in Bangladesh will we both have an equal chance of success?

I merely pointed out that the logic behind your statement quoted was refutable. Not that I disagreed with your position.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: August 11, 2020, 02:44:47 PM »
This is why I don't like you always calling yourself dumb and why I was playing into it on the thread about roids.

My learning disabilities are not from birth but from massive trauma to my head as a child.   Prior to kindergarten I was struck full force on the left side of my head with a baseball bat by a young man (late teens).  They thought I would lose my left eye but somehow were able to save it and put me back together but that was the beginning of my problems.

Later I was attacked and struck with a 2 X 4 in the rear of my skull.  This knocked be out cold and made my condition worse.   I have a scar around my left eye and a dent in the back of my skull.  Some boys think it's fine to hurt stupid children.  You know, the slow ones as my teachers would call us.  In Hawaii I was beaten to a pulp multiple times by locals and others.  Bloodied is putting it mildly on some of those beatings.   And because I was not just a haole but a retarded haole, it was no big deal to those that taught the "normal" students. 

I will say that a couple of large football players that were Samoan did step in and put a stop to it more than once.  I hold no ill will against any of those that did this to me.  I did for years but that makes no sense really. 

Yes, my mother had hopes that my brain would patch itself up over the years and so she would along with my teachers, work on my learning stuff.  This is also why she would have me tested every so often.  She never gave up hope.  She said the doctors were hopeful too.  When they put my skull back together including placing my left eye in a shattered socket, she prayed over me with a mother's tears.  I remember that.  I will never forget it.

So yeah, I am not smart as many here but I don't complain too much anymore.  It's frustrating  but more so when I was young.  I remember the bat hitting me but the board?  I just recall waking up with it next to me or maybe on top of my body.  I was on the ground and alone in the dark and somehow made it home.  I remember some of the beatings in Hawaii but they're all running together like sidewalk chalk art in the rain. I do know some of the guys apologized later.  I can't recall names now but sometimes I do. 

Children can be cruel.  When adults behave as children they are worse.  If there are still errors please pardon them.  I usually try to correct them but I am tired. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #194 on: August 11, 2020, 03:00:08 PM »

;D

Now back to drinking

Like a real come to life Liam Neeson :o

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #195 on: August 11, 2020, 03:14:40 PM »
Yeah, I got an email from her and got the news. Huge, huge loss. Love her or hate her she liven up this board. Very sharp with a quick and lethal wit. Only her and booty have been able to endure this board, probably one of the harshest and ruthless boards out there.

Hopefully it's not permanent. I'm sure the cum-guzzling cuck, Roast Beef, is breathing a high sigh of relief. PlainJane totally owned and brutalized that sad, pussified, excuse for a man.
Hopefully soon. I mean shizzo was allowed back so.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #196 on: August 11, 2020, 03:52:42 PM »
why are you drinking?
He's a real life Liam Neeson

Irish are known to be drunk, swearing hellraisers.
Q

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #197 on: August 11, 2020, 05:04:18 PM »
My learning disabilities are not from birth but from massive trauma to my head as a child.   Prior to kindergarten I was struck full force on the left side of my head with a baseball bat by a young man (late teens).  They thought I would lose my left eye but somehow were able to save it and put me back together but that was the beginning of my problems.

Later I was attacked and struck with a 2 X 4 in the rear of my skull.  This knocked be out cold and made my condition worse.   I have a scar around my left eye and a dent in the back of my skull.  Some boys think it's fine to hurt stupid children.  You know, the slow ones as my teachers would call us.  In Hawaii I was beaten to a pulp multiple times by locals and others.  Bloodied is putting it mildly on some of those beatings.   And because I was not just a haole but a retarded haole, it was no big deal to those that taught the "normal" students. 

I will say that a couple of large football players that were Samoan did step in and put a stop to it more than once.  I hold no ill will against any of those that did this to me.  I did for years but that makes no sense really. 

Yes, my mother had hopes that my brain would patch itself up over the years and so she would along with my teachers, work on my learning stuff.  This is also why she would have me tested every so often.  She never gave up hope.  She said the doctors were hopeful too.  When they put my skull back together including placing my left eye in a shattered socket, she prayed over me with a mother's tears.  I remember that.  I will never forget it.

So yeah, I am not smart as many here but I don't complain too much anymore.  It's frustrating  but more so when I was young.  I remember the bat hitting me but the board?  I just recall waking up with it next to me or maybe on top of my body.  I was on the ground and alone in the dark and somehow made it home.  I remember some of the beatings in Hawaii but they're all running together like sidewalk chalk art in the rain. I do know some of the guys apologized later.  I can't recall names now but sometimes I do. 

Children can be cruel.  When adults behave as children they are worse.  If there are still errors please pardon them.  I usually try to correct them but I am tired.

you wrote all this for like 4 people (half of which are Alex23's gimmicks)

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: August 11, 2020, 05:05:39 PM »
you wrote all this for like 4 people (half of which are Alex23's gimmicks)

Apparently you are one of them.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #199 on: August 11, 2020, 05:07:47 PM »
settle down, "The Scott"