Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Strawman

(1/589) > >>

Coach is Back!:
Nothing to contribute. Lies about everything politics and gets caught. ONLY HERE TO TROLL. My vote is the fucker needs to go. He’s everything wrong with GetBig

Never1AShow:
Hasn't he already gone?  Didn't he used to be 240orBunk?

Dave D:
He shouldn't be banned, its not like we are talking about shizzo.

Agnostic007:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on April 02, 2021, 08:09:56 PM ---Nothing to contribute. Lies about everything politics and gets caught. ONLY HERE TO TROLL. My vote is the fucker needs to go. He’s everything wrong with GetBig

--- End quote ---

Coach. I will try speaking to you as a rational adult.

Strawman speaks for a lot of Americans. In fact, he speaks for about 80 million vs 74 million.Thats just a fact. You can play like Biden didn't get that many votes and many on here will play along with you but the proven fact remains he did.

You post a lot of BS. You are famous for making a bold headline with a link and no comment. 9 times out of 10 after reading your link it contradicts your headline which makes people think you don't read the articles you post, you just go off the headlines and it affects your credibility.

I personally have called you out over and over on your (what I perceive) t0 be your kindergarten grasp of politics and facts. Affidavits being one of those things, but I want to go on record here as saying I believe you to be an upstanding solid citizen. We disagree on almost every aspect of poltics, but that doesn't mean you aren't a stand up guy. I think in a pinch you would be a guy who could be counted on. I also think Strawman is in that category. Politics aside, I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe he isn't a person of his word.

You call him a troll. I understand that because if I didn't know you, I would think YOU were a troll. Politics of today isn't the politics of 20 years ago. There is division an animosity that hasn't existed in my life time. I would just ask that we ALL check emotion and realize not everyone sees things the way we see them and they may believe it as much as you believe whatever you believe. There are a LOT of trolls on Getbig. You and Strawman aren't one of them.

Ag

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on April 02, 2021, 09:53:52 PM ---Coach. I will try speaking to you as a rational adult.

Strawman speaks for a lot of Americans. In fact, he speaks for about 80 million vs 74 million.Thats just a fact. You can play like Biden didn't get that many votes and many on here will play along with you but the proven fact remains he did.

You post a lot of BS. You are famous for making a bold headline with a link and no comment. 9 times out of 10 after reading your link it contradicts your headline which makes people think you don't read the articles you post, you just go off the headlines and it affects your credibility.

I personally have called you out over and over on your (what I perceive) t0 be your kindergarten grasp of politics and facts. Affidavits being one of those things, but I want to go on record here as saying I believe you to be an upstanding solid citizen. We disagree on almost every aspect of poltics, but that doesn't mean you aren't a stand up guy. I think in a pinch you would be a guy who could be counted on. I also think Strawman is in that category. Politics aside, I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe he isn't a person of his word.

You call him a troll. I understand that because if I didn't know you, I would think YOU were a troll. Politics of today isn't the politics of 20 years ago. There is division an animosity that hasn't existed in my life time. I would just ask that we ALL check emotion and realize not everyone sees things the way we see them and they may believe it as much as you believe whatever you believe. There are a LOT of trolls on Getbig. You and Strawman aren't one of them.

Ag

--- End quote ---

Had to stop reading at “he speaks for 80 mil American’s” as if Biden actually got 80mil votes. I have yet to find one Biden supporter on here (or literally anywhere) that can defend any of the policies that he’s signed into executive order. Not one. I’ve said this even before the election. You had no idea what you voted for...none and if you did then you’re too stupid to vote.

That being said, Strawman can’t defend anything. He’s a communist that’s never denied it. I hate communists.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version