Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161634 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Strawman
« Reply #2900 on: October 15, 2021, 11:26:16 AM »
lol….the other hiding troll

Who is hiding and what are they hiding from?

You've been asked this before.  Why no answer?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2901 on: October 15, 2021, 11:28:57 AM »
His own party knows the truth.

---
Republican Group Trolls Trump With Massive Billboard Reminding Him He's A Loser.

A Republican group is using billboards to send a blunt message to Donald Trump and his supporters who are still pushing for election audits based on debunked claims of election fraud.

“TRUMP LOST,” the billboards from Republicans for Voting Rights read. “NO MORE ‘AUDITS.’”

One billboard is in Times Square in New York.

“The 2020 election was secure and fair,” Amanda Carpenter, director of Republicans for Voting Rights, said in a statement. “These sham audits are a waste of time and money.”

---

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2902 on: October 15, 2021, 11:35:07 AM »

it's a yes or no question. but he can't say yes..... or no. ::)
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2903 on: October 15, 2021, 12:27:38 PM »

---
Republican Group Trolls Trump With Massive Billboard Reminding Him He's A Loser.

A Republican group is using billboards to send a blunt message to Donald Trump and his supporters who are still pushing for election audits based on debunked claims of election fraud.

“TRUMP LOST,” the billboards from Republicans for Voting Rights read. “NO MORE ‘AUDITS.’”

“The 2020 election was secure and fair,” Amanda Carpenter, director of Republicans for Voting Rights, said in a statement. “These sham audits are a waste of time and money.”

---

you seem nervous

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2904 on: October 15, 2021, 12:28:45 PM »

---

---

Speaking of sham audits

Did you see the story where Idaho wants to send a bill to Mike Lindell for their worthless audit

WTF ?

If they were stupid enough to take a crackhead pillow salesman seriously that's their problem.
They knew his claims were bogus from the start.  The crackhead claimed that there was electronic manipulation of the vote in all 44 counties in the state which was an obviously bogus claim since at least seven Idaho counties have no electronic steps in their vote counting processes.

The question I have is why did they even bother taking this idiot seriously in the first place. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/idaho-state-secretary-mike-lindell-audit-bill-voter-fraud-claims-2021-10

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2905 on: October 15, 2021, 12:30:13 PM »
how in the glorious hell of fuck does Lurker "seem nervous" from posting a thing about a billboard about Trump? Its a fucking post about a subject. How does that translate into being nervous by the poster??????????

my fucking god
"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2906 on: October 15, 2021, 12:33:58 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2907 on: October 15, 2021, 12:46:38 PM »
how in the glorious hell of fuck does Lurker "seem nervous" from posting a thing about a billboard about Trump? Its a fucking post about a subject. How does that translate into being nervous by the poster??????????

my fucking god

It's a mental crutch that the dim witted half pint has constructed for himself so he doesn't have to deal with reality.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2908 on: October 15, 2021, 12:47:57 PM »
Of what?

Trump of course, your TDS is as bad as your boyfriends

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2909 on: October 15, 2021, 12:48:38 PM »
It's a mental crutch that the dim witted half pint has constructed for himself so he doesn't have to deal with reality.

You're trolling me dumb shit lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2910 on: October 15, 2021, 12:52:48 PM »
Trump of course, your TDS is as bad as your boyfriends

Laughing at Trump is a sign of nervousness?  Or just in your mind?

Why would I be nervous of a multi election loser like he is?   You certainly are stupid.  We all know that, but you seem to want to remind us of the fact every time you sign on.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2911 on: October 15, 2021, 05:15:22 PM »
HILARIOUS

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2912 on: October 15, 2021, 05:53:36 PM »

And the beat goes on
Just like the posts never ending
And the beat goes on
Still moving strong on and on
Do you ever wonder
That to win, somebody's got to lose
You might as well get over the blues
Just like fishing in the ocean
There'll always be something new
You did it wrong 'cause there's been stormy weather
And the beat goes on
Just like the posts everlasting
And the beat goes on....better believe it
Don't stop for nobody
This time try to keep your feet on solid ground
Now I understand why you're a clown
Like the sweet sound of hip music
There'll always be something new
To keep the tables turning
Hey, this super song
There'll never be an ending
And the beat goes on
Just like the words never ending
And the beat goes on
The beat goes on
The beat goes on
Get down playing that fee, sure the beat is real
The beat goes on
Do you ever wonder
That to win, somebody's got to lose
Might as well get over the blues
Just like fishing in the ocean
There'll always be someone new
You did it wrong 'cause there's been stormy weather
And the beat goes on
Just like the words everlasting
And the beat goes on
And the beat goes on
And the beat goes on
Just like those posts, baby
Just like the words, those words, baby, on and on
And the beat goes on
Don't stop the moving
Don't stop the moving
And the beat goes on
Just like the words everlasting
And the beat goes on
And the beat goes on
Just like the words never ending
And the beat goes on
And the beat goes on, just like the words, baby
Just like those posts, baby, everlasting
And the beat goes on
Still moving strong and I own you
The beat goes on
The beat goes on
The beat goes on
The beat goes on
And the beat goes on
And the beat goes on
Still moving strong
And the beat goes on
And the beat goes on
Still moving strong and they own you
And the beat goes on
And the beat goes on

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #2913 on: October 15, 2021, 07:00:49 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2914 on: October 15, 2021, 10:44:50 PM »
Laughing at Trump is a sign of nervousness?  Or just in your mind?

Why would I be nervous of a multi election loser like he is?   You certainly are stupid.  We all know that, but you seem to want to remind us of the fact every time you sign on.

Yeah…

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2915 on: October 15, 2021, 11:21:07 PM »
Coach. I will try speaking to you as a rational adult.

Strawman speaks for a lot of Americans. In fact, he speaks for about 80 million vs 74 million.Thats just a fact. You can play like Biden didn't get that many votes and many on here will play along with you but the proven fact remains he did.

You post a lot of BS. You are famous for making a bold headline with a link and no comment. 9 times out of 10 after reading your link it contradicts your headline which makes people think you don't read the articles you post, you just go off the headlines and it affects your credibility.

I personally have called you out over and over on your (what I perceive) t0 be your kindergarten grasp of politics and facts. Affidavits being one of those things, but I want to go on record here as saying I believe you to be an upstanding solid citizen. We disagree on almost every aspect of poltics, but that doesn't mean you aren't a stand up guy. I think in a pinch you would be a guy who could be counted on. I also think Strawman is in that category. Politics aside, I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe he isn't a person of his word.

You call him a troll. I understand that because if I didn't know you, I would think YOU were a troll. Politics of today isn't the politics of 20 years ago. There is division an animosity that hasn't existed in my life time. I would just ask that we ALL check emotion and realize not everyone sees things the way we see them and they may believe it as much as you believe whatever you believe. There are a LOT of trolls on Getbig. You and Strawman aren't one of them.

Ag
This is a very good observation. Listen up Coach; the bottom line is to be careful of what you wish for.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2916 on: October 15, 2021, 11:25:07 PM »
And this is why it is soooooo hard to give you any credibility. You HAVE to know all the people who ratified the election, I won't repeat it because we've been over it so many times, and you STILL cling to the nonsense claim like a well conditioned Trumpster

You do realize that you are....

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2917 on: October 16, 2021, 06:52:31 AM »
Yeah…

Yeah... you are.  Stupid.  Everyone knows it.  You prove it over and over.  Daily.

Little man, little mind. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2918 on: October 16, 2021, 07:09:44 AM »
Coach. I will try speaking to you as a rational adult.

Strawman speaks for a lot of Americans. In fact, he speaks for about 80 million vs 74 million.Thats just a fact. You can play like Biden didn't get that many votes and many on here will play along with you but the proven fact remains he did.

You post a lot of BS. You are famous for making a bold headline with a link and no comment. 9 times out of 10 after reading your link it contradicts your headline which makes people think you don't read the articles you post, you just go off the headlines and it affects your credibility.

I personally have called you out over and over on your (what I perceive) t0 be your kindergarten grasp of politics and facts. Affidavits being one of those things, but I want to go on record here as saying I believe you to be an upstanding solid citizen. We disagree on almost every aspect of poltics, but that doesn't mean you aren't a stand up guy. I think in a pinch you would be a guy who could be counted on. I also think Strawman is in that category. Politics aside, I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe he isn't a person of his word.

You call him a troll. I understand that because if I didn't know you, I would think YOU were a troll. Politics of today isn't the politics of 20 years ago. There is division an animosity that hasn't existed in my life time. I would just ask that we ALL check emotion and realize not everyone sees things the way we see them and they may believe it as much as you believe whatever you believe. There are a LOT of trolls on Getbig. You and Strawman aren't one of them.

Ag

PEW PEW PEW goes the sound of reality bouncing off Qoach's Shield O' Delusions.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2919 on: October 16, 2021, 02:10:42 PM »
Yeah... you are.  Stupid.  Everyone knows it.  You prove it over and over.  Daily.

Little man, little mind.

BoB, why don't yaa employ 'Russian bounty hunters from Afghanistan' to fix him up !.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2920 on: October 16, 2021, 02:52:08 PM »

BoB, why don't yaa employ 'Russian bounty hunters from Afghanistan' to fix him up !.

Because despite being stupid, he is still American.  Unlike you, you jealous kvunt.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2921 on: October 17, 2021, 10:56:59 AM »

F

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2922 on: October 17, 2021, 01:47:47 PM »
Because despite being stupid, he is still American.  Unlike you, you jealous kvunt.

BoB , I dream to be Rio Grande border officer , can you help !.

(I don't speak Haitian  :-\)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2923 on: October 17, 2021, 03:12:49 PM »

BoB , I dream to be Rio Grande border officer , can you help !.

(I don't speak Haitian  :-\)

That would require you to be an American.  Which you are not.   3rd world trash.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2924 on: October 17, 2021, 03:16:21 PM »
heres what I always wonder about with this whole american political thing. Whether you like Biden or Trump, who is President for the next few years? It seems redundant and a waste of time to bitch about it on the internet. It wouldbe like me bitching about the Edmonton Oilers losing a game 4 days after they lost. Its redundant, it doesnt change a thing. American political arguments baffle me.

"