Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1462705 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #2000 on: October 26, 2021, 11:55:59 AM »
I hear ya` !!

I used to put a towel on the bar when I was 13 training in my cellar.................. .53 years ago.  LOL  ;D

when i first joined  diamond gym on leg day i always use to wear a hoodie and use the hood as a pad.. my traps weren't developed back then.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2001 on: October 26, 2021, 11:57:18 AM »
Bhank - there is a better way to go about this.   

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2002 on: October 26, 2021, 11:58:03 AM »
funny, how the weight is left out... but you can drive a golf ball with a 7 iron 200 yards and know the exact flight velocity..

tell your gf to take it easy with the strap on tonight problem solved.

:D :D :D
"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2003 on: October 26, 2021, 11:58:24 AM »
when i first joined  diamond gym on leg day i always use to wear a hoodie and use the hood as a pad.. my traps weren't developed back then.
I hear you bro.

Diamond Gym was the place to be back in the day.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2004 on: October 26, 2021, 12:13:44 PM »
 :D
"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2005 on: October 26, 2021, 12:14:46 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG  ;D

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2006 on: October 26, 2021, 12:15:21 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG  ;D

hahahahhaha I laughed at my own pic
im a mess
"

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2007 on: October 26, 2021, 12:16:43 PM »

lololololol

Bhanks, probably beating the snot out of his current gf and texting his ex furiously.

Cook

• Getbig IV

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2009 on: October 26, 2021, 12:25:12 PM »
lololololol

Bhanks, probably beating the snot out of his current gf and texting his ex furiously.

hahahahaha i spit diet coke out my nose hahahahh oh lord dying here  ;D ;D
"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2010 on: October 26, 2021, 12:25:23 PM »

His calves great a lot in this pic from what we have seen.   :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2011 on: October 26, 2021, 12:29:24 PM »

hahahahhaha I laughed at my own pic
im a mess
LOL  ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2012 on: October 26, 2021, 12:35:24 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2013 on: October 26, 2021, 02:22:34 PM »
I don’t think anyone had ever squatted in the power rack before I had to change all the settings. But yeah squatted today will see how everything feels then add more weight next week. Didn’t actually like the manta ray thing so may order a pad. Knee sleeves are still on the way. But need to keep perspective see how knees feel the next few days could still wake up tomorrow with fluid and swelling but so far so good. Didn’t go heavy but wanted to relearn the movement and take it slow to make sure everything is ok again 2 years ago the Doctor wanted to shave down my bone on one side to even out the degeneration  in the knees was pulling 100cc of fluid out with a syringe. So will add another plate next week if everything seems kosher. Dang my hair looks decent in this one

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2014 on: October 26, 2021, 02:26:10 PM »
I don’t think anyone had ever squatted in the power rack before I had to change all the settings. But yeah squatted today will see how everything feels then add more weight next week. Didn’t actually like the manta ray thing so may order a pad. Knee sleeves are still on the way. But need to keep perspective see how knees feel the next few days could still wake up tomorrow with fluid and swelling but so far so good. Didn’t go heavy but wanted to relearn the movement and take it slow to make sure everything is ok again 2 years ago the Doctor wanted to shave down my bone on one side to even out the degeneration  in the knees. So will add another plate next week if everything seems kosher

this wont end well

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2015 on: October 26, 2021, 02:29:58 PM »
I don’t think anyone had ever squatted in the power rack before I had to change all the settings. But yeah squatted today will see how everything feels then add more weight next week. Didn’t actually like the manta ray thing so may order a pad. Knee sleeves are still on the way. But need to keep perspective see how knees feel the next few days could still wake up tomorrow with fluid and swelling but so far so good. Didn’t go heavy but wanted to relearn the movement and take it slow to make sure everything is ok again 2 years ago the Doctor wanted to shave down my bone on one side to even out the degeneration  in the knees was pulling 100cc of fluid out with a syringe. So will add another plate next week if everything seems kosher. Dang my hair looks decent in this one

you said you could squat 405 right now. Right fucking now. Not tomorrow, not in 4 weeks but now. Holy fuck you dig giant holes for yourself
"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2016 on: October 26, 2021, 02:30:50 PM »

Did you get a buzz cut?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2017 on: October 26, 2021, 02:38:42 PM »
you said you could squat 405 right now. Right fucking now. Not tomorrow, not in 4 weeks but now. Holy fuck you dig giant holes for yourself

Yeah I believe that would be about my max right now. That doesn't mean I am going to bust it out without taking a week or two of squatting again first. I am not stupid. I am going to test the knees slowly. Hell I don't even have my knee sleeves yet which I am absolutely going to wear for a heavy squat

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2018 on: October 26, 2021, 02:39:22 PM »
135 pound squats..............ggrr rrrrr !!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2019 on: October 26, 2021, 02:40:34 PM »
Fuck sleeves,they wont help.you need good knee wraps dude.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2020 on: October 26, 2021, 02:44:54 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2021 on: October 26, 2021, 02:46:25 PM »
135 pound squats..............ggrr rrrrr !!

Lets back up and talk about something here. Weights are tools not goals. Muscular development is the goal. Michelangelo carved David with a chisel not a jackhammer. Also David predated exogenous HGH usage and look at his hands large hands are the ideal.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2022 on: October 26, 2021, 02:47:03 PM »

More lies post your damn x rays you lying sack of crap.

Also how much weight did you squat?

Are you adding 45’s or 10s?

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2023 on: October 26, 2021, 02:48:02 PM »
Yeah I believe that would be about my max right now. That doesn't mean I am going to bust it out without taking a week or two of squatting again first. I am not stupid. I am going to test the knees slowly. Hell I don't even have my knee sleeves yet which I am absolutely going to wear for a heavy squat

ahhahaha can barely move a plate aside and is gonna squat 4 aside in 2 weeks
name the terms--if you squat 405 in 2 weeks  parallel or lower, name the terms. Ill do anything on camera. But IF YOU DONT you paypal me 500 dollars, which is literally chump change for you

if you squat 405 on video in 2 weeks or less hell, ill suck a fuckin dick on camera  ::) ::), and if you dont I get 500
"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2024 on: October 26, 2021, 02:49:21 PM »
ahhahaha can barely move a plate aside and is gonna squat 4 aside in 2 weeks
name the terms--if you squat 405 in 2 weeks  parallel or lower, name the terms. Ill do anything on camera. But IF YOU DONT you paypal me 500 dollars, which is literally chump change for you

if you squat 405 on video in 2 weeks or less hell, ill suck a fuckin dick on camera  ::) ::), and if you dont I get 500

In other words you will suck a dick for 500 wow thanks for sharing with the group but no thanks