Author Topic: Does Pellius wear a wig  (Read 29067 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Does Pellius wear a wig
« Reply #275 on: October 15, 2021, 03:39:01 AM »
11 pages of discussion about the hair of big pell

only on getbunk!

Truth!
Q

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #276 on: October 15, 2021, 04:44:19 AM »
Truth!

The survival of get big depends on the results of such things as the hard hitting investigation into his hair. First thing I did when I woke up was to hit this thread for further developments. This nation was founded on getting to the bottom of things. In the words of Otter that famous defense attorney,  I won't stand idly by while you insult the United States of America.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #277 on: October 15, 2021, 06:03:40 AM »
Speaking of foreign barbers, when I still had hair I went to get it cut at the corner by an arab. It literally took 3 minutes with a hair trimmer mainly each time. 3 minutes and 10 bucks. I had went to a Swedish lady who was also cheap but she took almost an hour and cost 40 bucks. Scissors only except in the back lower hairline which she trimmed. Same result, no better :D The high end barbers of course cost much more but I doubt the result would have been any better.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #278 on: October 15, 2021, 06:20:11 AM »
Speaking of foreign barbers, when I still had hair I went to get it cut at the corner by an arab. It literally took 3 minutes with a hair trimmer mainly each time. 3 minutes and 10 bucks. I had went to a Swedish lady who was also cheap but she took almost an hour and cost 40 bucks. Scissors only except in the back lower hairline which she trimmed. Same result, no better :D The high end barbers of course cost much more but I doubt the result would have been any better.

There is a difference between a good barber and bad. It's the difference between a hack and an artist. I really want my hair to look good. Can't stand the three minute clipper hacks. I used a Portuguese barber in the Portuguese section of Newark, NJ.  The guy would do some cuts then stare for awhile. Do some more and stare from different angles. It's the difference between looking GQ and looking like a hillbilly from Kentucky.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #279 on: October 15, 2021, 08:06:55 AM »
There is a difference between a good barber and bad. It's the difference between a hack and an artist. I really want my hair to look good. Can't stand the three minute clipper hacks. I used a Portuguese barber in the Portuguese section of Newark, NJ.  The guy would do some cuts then stare for awhile. Do some more and stare from different angles. It's the difference between looking GQ and looking like a hillbilly from Kentucky.

Yeah these arabs here are no artists  :D If I was going to my wedding or something I would have invested in an artist for sure. But I just wasn't that perfectionist at the time.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #280 on: October 15, 2021, 08:16:29 AM »
PELLIUS IST DER KANG!

The Kang of Kangs!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #281 on: October 15, 2021, 09:20:44 AM »
Kang of Wangs!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #282 on: October 15, 2021, 09:34:52 AM »
QUEENS & KANGZ!

I was sitting around wondering how come I never hear any other race of people running around saying WE WUZ KINGS AND QUEENS.

Have you ever heard any other race of people saying that?

It’s not like Africa was the only place with kings and queens.

There were plenty of kings and queens throughout Europe. Plenty of kings and queens throughout Latin America. Plenty of kings of queens throughout Asia, and plenty of kings and queens through the Mideast. Yet, I never hear any of these people running around talking about WE WUZ KINGS AND QUEENS. Now that I think about it, I don’t even think I’ve heard an African or a Caribbean knee grow saying that. Maybe I have and I just forgot, who knows. What I’m saying is, the only group of people I ever hear saying WE WERE KINGS AND QUEENS are American blacks.

That’s it.

Nobody else says that but ADOS people.

And like I said, I get it. For some it’s probably just simply a term of endearment, but for others, it’s much more deeper than that. It’s like they’re trying to make it come off as their lost identity of sorts that they are legit trying to reclaim in the present. It’s like those hoteps who worship the hell out of ancient Egypt as if the glory from over 5000 years ago is about to somehow manifest itself into the present.

Knee grows love to say, “WE BUILT THIS WORLD! WE CREATED THE SCIENCES! WE TAUGHT DA WHITE MAN EVERYTHING HE KNOWS!” Meanwhile, I’m like you didn’t do any of that shit. The ancients did that. Stop trying to culture vulture the ancients. But for real though, what’s really sad is how black people will spend so much time in the past glorifying kings and queens and all of the marvels they were able to accomplish, but present day knee grows can’t seem to have that same energy towards building for the future. Meaning, a random WE WUZ KINGS knee grow can sit around and marvel for hours on the ancients abilities to create and master mathematics and sciences which allowed for the ancients to erect monuments that have been around for thousands of years, but you can’t get these same knee grows of today to crack open a book in some STEM field which could possibly equip them with the knowledge to build future moments of sorts.

Q

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #283 on: October 15, 2021, 09:41:15 AM »
They talk about Kangz and imagine a Wakanda because they are a failed race. They are good at sportsball and stand up comedy but otherwise what is there to brag about? Inventing peanut butter? Though they say blacks have supreme self confidence despite all.

How much of this ancient black Egypt stuff is even historically correct?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: October 15, 2021, 10:26:55 AM »
Kang of Wangs!

Technically Pellius is the “Kang of Hang Dongs.”

Hi Pellius 🙋‍♀️

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #285 on: October 15, 2021, 10:28:59 AM »
99.99% of American's anscestors were poor coal miners, serfs or rice farmers in Europe and Asia.

We wuz not Kangs.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: October 15, 2021, 12:02:24 PM »
Pellius seems unwilling to take a high definition picture of his hairline.Why is this?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #287 on: October 15, 2021, 02:36:43 PM »
Pellius seems unwilling to take a high definition picture of his hairline.Why is this?

I will gladly do this if you post a picture of your hair first. I have done more than enough in this respect. You speak with grave authority of all things having to do with hair so I assume you are a living example of such high standards and expertise. No one on this board has demonstrated in such detail one's hair condition as I have. Before I continue to do so you need to establish some credibility yourself. This is not "Simon Says" where I just robotically respond to all commands.

Perhaps what is most interesting, or puzzling, or even disturbing, is why you have taken such a fascination with another man's hair. So much so that you started a separate thread on the subject and seem to want to keep it going. Can you explain why the fascination?

Your move, "Army"? Prove your credibility and the reasons for this rather odd fascination with another man's hair.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: October 15, 2021, 02:37:38 PM »
Technically Pellius is the “Kang of Hang Dongs.”

Hi Pellius 🙋‍♀️

True, "technically".

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #289 on: October 15, 2021, 03:12:24 PM »
True, "technically".

Hold on a moment - I thought you were the anti-hang-dong-kang?  Doesn't hobo-dong-hanging in your presence lead to instant street justice, Pellius-style..? ;D
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: October 15, 2021, 03:39:21 PM »
Hold on a moment - I thought you were the anti-hang-dong-kang?  Doesn't hobo-dong-hanging in your presence lead to instant street justice, Pellius-style..? ;D

That's true, technically.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: October 15, 2021, 03:46:28 PM »
I will gladly do this if you post a picture of your hair first. I have done more than enough in this respect. You speak with grave authority of all things having to do with hair so I assume you are a living example of such high standards and expertise. No one on this board has demonstrated in such detail one's hair condition as I have. Before I continue to do so you need to establish some credibility yourself. This is not "Simon Says" where I just robotically respond to all commands.

Perhaps what is most interesting, or puzzling, or even disturbing, is why you have taken such a fascination with another man's hair. So much so that you started a separate thread on the subject and seem to want to keep it going. Can you explain why the fascination?

Your move, "Army"? Prove your credibility and the reasons for this rather odd fascination with another man's hair.

Its ok buddy, I have nothing against hair pieces, if it makes people feel better about themselves then its all good.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: October 15, 2021, 03:47:45 PM »

I believe that only happens when the act of hang donging occurs whilst Pellius is dining upon cheeseburgers.

I could be wrong though, I’m only a neophyte on such matters.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: October 15, 2021, 03:56:09 PM »
Its ok buddy, I have nothing against hair pieces, if it makes people feel better about themselves then its all good.

Nice transparent way of getting out of showing your own hair and getting in a subtle dig at what you hope is true.

If that makes you feel better about yourself then it's all good.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: October 15, 2021, 03:57:13 PM »
I believe that only happens when the act of hang donging occurs whilst Pellius is dining upon cheeseburgers.

I could be wrong though, I’m only a neophyte on such matters.

Your lack of dong-hanging experience is clearly evident here.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: October 15, 2021, 04:01:21 PM »
Your lack of dong-hanging experience is clearly evident here.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #296 on: October 15, 2021, 06:27:05 PM »
It's important to note that the much ballyhooed McDonald's/hobo/Pellius/Dong Hang/Ass Whipping involved much more than a garden variety cheeseburger.  I believe it was a quarter pounder with cheese.  @Pellius - feel free to correct the record if I am wrong. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #297 on: October 15, 2021, 08:00:05 PM »
It's important to note that the much ballyhooed McDonald's/hobo/Pellius/Dong Hang/Ass Whipping involved much more than a garden variety cheeseburger.  I believe it was a quarter pounder with cheese.  @Pellius - feel free to correct the record if I am wrong.

You are correct.

Getbig ranking increase in progress.
Y

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #298 on: October 15, 2021, 10:15:11 PM »
11 pages of discussion about the hair of big pell

only on getbunk!

And there still seems to be some dispute about the answer.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #299 on: October 16, 2021, 01:50:10 AM »
And there still seems to be some dispute about the answer.

never a dispute about KiNgz and Kangz tho!

THO (instead of though)
Q