Author Topic: George "DA BULL" Peterson died at age 37 - RIP  (Read 10371 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: George "DA BULL" Peterson died - RIP!!! HOLY F!!!
« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2021, 02:15:52 PM »
Just remember: the dosage determines the poison. Everything can poison and kill you  :D

The main worry, as BB said, is the risk of cataracts. It mainly occurred in women going by the literature. But it has been known to occur in men as well, there are cases reported on the forums. In the early days when Duchaine etc were talking about it they used to do like 800mg a day. At that dosage you feel like death. A dose of about 200mg can be done much more comfortably. If done at the beginning of prep for a few weeks it can speed the diet/fat loss by several weeks compared to without it. Now you have more time to dial it in through diet and more benign diet drugs such as clen, thyroid and beta agonists. Each 100mg speeds metabolism by 10% IIRC. I never tried it myself but I have seen kt done to good effect.

Is it still widely and commonly used today with bbers?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2021, 02:40:04 PM »
Is it still widely and commonly used today with bbers?

I don't know how commonly exactly. It's one of those things you forget to mention when talking about your PED use  :D
But it's still used because it undoubtably works very well.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2021, 04:16:36 PM »
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2021, 04:21:51 PM »
Personally everyone should shut the fuck up and quit speculating until the final coroner’s report is complete. Dude just passed this morning, show some respect

i bet he doesnt mind

Brutal.

Guy's a drug addict.  Why should he get respect?

Brutal-er.

All speculation.  Could have been a bad batch of peach cobbler.

Brutal-est.
T

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2021, 05:19:22 PM »
Found it!!! MuscleMag International, April 1997 issue 178, page 34, by Bruce Kneller. I just looked up this magazine a couple of weeks ago for something completely unrelated to this topic. So, it was easy to find.

DYING TO BE RIPPED.....DNP: The latest "Stupid Bodybuilding Trick".

As BB stated, it's been around for nearly 100 years. "It has been studied as an anti obesity drug since the late 1920s and it is by far the most dangerous way to lose fat that is currently available.:

And, I was right about it being an insecticide, "DNP has been--and occasionally still is--used as a spray against aphids and mites, as a fungicide and wood preservative against various molds and mildews, and sometimes as a herbicide."

Does anyone else keep noticing the suffix, CIDE, showing up at the end of some of these words?

I'm no medical expert nor guru. But something with CIDE at the end of it (Oxford Dictionary, "denoting a person or substance that KILLS") usually ain't a good thing.

More from the MuscleMag article.

"An acute reaction due to an overdose of DNP is characterized by a sudden onset of severe symptoms and prompt sudden death (usually within 24 hours)."

And per other portions of this article, it ain't all that friendly to the kidneys, either.

Just saying!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2021, 05:29:15 PM »
Just remember: the dosage determines the poison. Everything can poison and kill you  :D

Potentially, that's true. But not everything is DESIGNED nor engineered specifically to kill living organisms, like toothpaste.

DNP was (and is) designed to kill living things (bugs, plants, and molds). So, common sense would say it ain't the best thing in the world for people to ingest, especially for weight loss.

The main worry, as BB said, is the risk of cataracts. It mainly occurred in women going by the literature. But it has been known to occur in men as well, there are cases reported on the forums. In the early days when Duchaine etc were talking about it they used to do like 800mg a day. At that dosage you feel like death. A dose of about 200mg can be done much more comfortably. If done at the beginning of prep for a few weeks it can speed the diet/fat loss by several weeks compared to without it. Now you have more time to dial it in through diet and more benign diet drugs such as clen, thyroid and beta agonists. Each 100mg speeds metabolism by 10% IIRC. I never tried it myself but I have seen kt done to good effect.

Kneeler's article was aptly named, "Dying To Be Ripped".

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 08, 2021, 03:46:05 AM »
RIP.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #82 on: October 08, 2021, 05:52:59 AM »
Potentially, that's true. But not everything is DESIGNED nor engineered specifically to kill living organisms, like toothpaste.

DNP was (and is) designed to kill living things (bugs, plants, and molds). So, common sense would say it ain't the best thing in the world for people to ingest, especially for weight loss.

Sure, but that's a somewhat simplistic way of looking at it. Potassium is used to execute death row inmates. Stops the heart immediately.

Kneeler's article was aptly named, "Dying To Be Ripped".

I remember when Clenbuterol came onto the scene and Flex mag had a warning article with a similar title. Everyone was going to die, it was the absolute worst thing to ever have been introduced to bodybuilding. Sure, Clen can be harmful but they didn't seem to think of the multitudes of asthmatics who had been on clen for decades, without dying.

Same with insulin. It would kill a lot of bodybuilders. But can we think of even ONE insulin death in bodybuilding? I can't.

There was one fella on professionalmuscle who almost died from DNP poisoning. What happened was was that he had taken some Ambien and had proceeded to swallow a whole bottle of DNP. So was it the DNP or was it the easily procured sleeping pill that was the cause? He blamed the Ambien and went on to use DNP after his very near death experience.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #83 on: October 08, 2021, 06:26:43 AM »

If anyone is bored, that was the issue of Flex (July 96) where Feliciano talks about his Hexalon (injectable DNP), and how bad it was that DNP was coming back to market.

Feliciano's claim to fame was that he claimed to have access to East German labs and formulas like Bolasterone, Dimethazine, etc.... 
I forget what the exact mixes were, but a few guys in the know claimed that they were just pre made stacks of various drugs in one bottle, and that they were always over label claims as far as dosing.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #84 on: October 08, 2021, 06:34:44 AM »

If anyone is bored, that was the issue of Flex (July 96) where Feliciano talks about his Hexalon (injectable DNP), and how bad it was that DNP was coming back to market.

Feliciano's claim to fame was that he claimed to have access to East German labs and formulas like Bolasterone, Dimethazine, etc.... 
I forget what the exact mixes were, but a few guys in the know claimed that they were just pre made stacks of various drugs in one bottle, and that they were always over label claims as far as dosing.

Yeah I remember they were all fake. Nothing to do with Germany  :D Can't recall if Duchaine was somehow involved too?

Duchaine was a counterfeiter. He said he was making counterfeit Anavar in Mexico and they were such good copies he was selling it to US pharmacies  :D

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: October 08, 2021, 06:40:44 AM »
Sure, but that's a somewhat simplistic way of looking at it. Potassium is used to execute death row inmates. Stops the heart immediately.

I remember when Clenbuterol came onto the scene and Flex mag had a warning article with a similar title. Everyone was going to die, it was the absolute worst thing to ever have been introduced to bodybuilding. Sure, Clen can be harmful but they didn't seem to think of the multitudes of asthmatics who had been on clen for decades, without dying.

Same with insulin. It would kill a lot of bodybuilders. But can we think of even ONE insulin death in bodybuilding? I can't.

There was one fella on professionalmuscle who almost died from DNP poisoning. What happened was was that he had taken some Ambien and had proceeded to swallow a whole bottle of DNP. So was it the DNP or was it the easily procured sleeping pill that was the cause? He blamed the Ambien and went on to use DNP after his very near death experience.

That same fella that just blamed Ambien and continued to use DNP also fed his 60-70+ year old parents DNP and other steroids to keep them from getting too fat

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #86 on: October 08, 2021, 06:56:39 AM »
That same fella that just blamed Ambien and continued to use DNP also fed his 60-70+ year old parents DNP and other steroids to keep them from getting too fat

Haha yeah forgot about that. A bit extreme  :D

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 08, 2021, 07:19:19 AM »
Yeah I remember they were all fake. Nothing to do with Germany  :D Can't recall if Duchaine was somehow involved too?

Duchaine was a counterfeiter. He said he was making counterfeit Anavar in Mexico and they were such good copies he was selling it to US pharmacies  :D

Don't know about Duchaine and Feliciano. But Duchaine did the same thing through "Laboratories Milano" some times real, sometimes fake, but real something. Anadrol, "German" Dianabol, Anavar, etc....

There's an old quote from an interview with him that went something like "just try to get them to 2 grams of something, and they'll grow".

I found some of the old "Laboratories Milano" talk  he gave in a magazine, I'll post it in a while.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2021, 08:44:37 AM »

I found some of the old "Laboratories Milano" talk  he gave in a magazine, I'll post it in a while.

MM 2 K May 1996 -

Guru - I was steroid shopping in Tijuana and found some small blue bottles of methandrostenolone made by Ludwig Heun in West Germany. (At least, that’s what the bottle said.) Is this stuff real?

A -

No. It’s counterfeit. I happen to know the entire history of this counterfeit because I designed the bottle, label, and tablets.

Starting in 1985, I worked closely with a Tijuana pharmaceutical manufacturing company called Laboratory Milano. For many years, Laboratory Milano produced generic medications, primarily antibiotics, for Mexican drugstores. The laboratory was named Milano because the owner, Juan Machlis, purchased all of the raw materials through a procurement company based in Milano, Italy. Whenever a drug was needed, the procurement company would find a source of it and usually charge between 10% to 15% over wholesale cost.

When brand-name Dianabol and generic methandrostenolone were removed from the American market, several companies began making
counterfeit versions, but all of them had problems. Some of the pills were so poorly made and so loosely held together that you could use them as blackboard writing chalk. Others were good but elusive, i.e., hard to find.

About the same time, an Indian crime family based in England began repackaging the Indian Pronabol 5 (methandrostenolone) tablets into
small white bottles and labeled them as if they were from Ludwig Heun GmbH KG, West Germany. This was a very nice product, and I remember going to various hotel rooms near the Los Angeles airport to buy thousands of bottles from a bearded, turbaned old gentleman who looked like a diplomat. But as nice as the product was, I could never depend on consistent shipments.

So I persuaded Laboratory Milano to manufacture methandrostenolone to my specifications. I designed a tiny light blue bottle with a white metal cap. I supplied the Indian/English Ludwig Heun bottle label so Milano could copy it. I picked this label for two reasons: 1) on the black market, the brand had established itself as a good, reliable product, and 2) I wanted to avoid any ties or references to Mexican manufacture simply because, at the time, most steroid users distrusted any Mexican steroid product. The unfounded assertion was that the Mexican drugs were not as potent as the European versions. Besides, calling it “Duchainabol” was out of the question.

Methandrostenolone was the first steroid produced by Laboratory Milano, and we made sure each tablet always contained at least six milligrams of the steroid. The cost for the raw materials and packaging was only $0.50 per unit, but we sold it for $4.50. After that, we made counterfeit versions (always with real steroids in them) of Lemmon testosterone cypionate and Lemmon nandrolone decanoate. This was a screw up on my part because testosterone cypionate and nandrolone decanoate were never made by Lemmon. I unknowingly had
bought counterfeit steroids to duplicate!

The original source of our methandrostenolone was from Germany. We also purchased oxandrolone from Searle in England.This was ironic
because Laboratory Milano and I duplicated the Searle Anavar exactly (the tablet mold cost us $10,000) and sold it for half the cost of what Searle sold it for wholesale to pharmacies. Searle became so frustrated over this (we sold the counterfeit Anavar to American pharmacies) that the Anavar bottle size was doubled to differentiate between ours and theirs.

All the steroid tablets were smuggled in bulk across the border and dropped off at various motel rooms around San Diego. The bottles and labels were made in Tijuana and legally exported to America. Mexican women would count tablets, load them into the bottles, and box them in packages of 100.

I stopped working with Laboratory Milano in the fall of 1986. From that point on, the company cranked up production and flooded the American black market. Just before the arrest of the major “players” (myself included), Laboratory Milano produced some unusual products
which I had designed. One was a methandrostenolone with a diuretic and liver antitoxin added. Others included very powerful injectable versions of oxandrolone and oxymetholone. I can honestly say that these two exotic injectables are the most potent steroids I have ever used.

Since the breakup and prosecution of the Laboratory Milano conspiracy, the company has ceased all operations. Nevertheless, some of the former employees still have the ability to produce the various bottles, labels, and tablets of the various steroids. However, none of these
current counterfeits have any steroid in them, the Ludwig Heun version included. So if you see any European steroid being sold in a Mexican pharmacy, it’s a counterfeit with no active steroid ingredients.

-----------------------------------

As an aside, he mentioned over the years that he felt Larry Pacifico was the guy who helped rat him and a lot of the old school dealers out somewhat. Articles and such of the time bear this out, but Larry doesn't seem to have caught much flack for it.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2021, 08:50:38 AM »
https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=644978.msg9034298#msg9034298 .

That article has more on Duchaine's early life and Laboratories Milano, starting at reply #45. I'm too lazy to cut and post it. It's a good read if one is bored.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2021, 09:00:49 PM »

2021 Olympia honored George on stage with a tribute. Was nice.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2021, 07:15:30 AM »

Well he did in fact die for them so that`s pretty nice....all good now and forgiven.  ::)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2021, 07:26:29 AM »

I feeeel they should have a "Died For Us Bitches" Class next year in his honor.  'n' sheit.  Kinda sorta like they do at the "Oscars" but with thongs.  'n' sheit.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: October 10, 2021, 07:34:29 AM »
Good job Aaron, hope you're doing well? ::)

Luke killed himself. Not quite the same as the other two

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #94 on: October 10, 2021, 09:30:22 AM »
Luke killed himself. Not quite the same as the other two
Conflicting reports. His friends said it was definately suicide.

But his family said it was not suicide but heart failure, and I would assume they had been shown the obduction report.

So personally I believe the latter.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #95 on: October 10, 2021, 10:17:07 AM »
Conflicting reports. His friends said it was definately suicide.

But his family said it was not suicide but heart failure, and I would assume they had been shown the obduction report.

So personally I believe the latter.

You don't think his friends at least believe it was suicide? Luke had also talked about his mental problems many times. If they made it up it would be evil, so I have to think they at least thought it was suicide for sure.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #96 on: October 10, 2021, 10:44:41 AM »
You don't think his friends at least believe it was suicide? Luke had also talked about his mental problems many times. If they made it up it would be evil, so I have to think they at least thought it was suicide for sure.
Possibly. I'll give them that. But also they where really quick to come to that conclusion. I think bodybuilders in general live in a cognitive dissonance on the harmfull effects of gear, always blaming anything but abuse of gear. Like "oh it was hereditary causes", "it was narcotics not gear", "it was suicide" etc. Because ofcourse admitting to themselves that the high dosages is harmful would lead them away from being competetive in the highest levels today.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #97 on: October 10, 2021, 10:53:23 AM »
Possibly. I'll give them that. But also they where really quick to come to that conclusion. I think bodybuilders in general live in a cognitive dissonance on the harmfull effects of gear, always blaming anything but abuse of gear. Like "oh it was hereditary causes", "it was narcotics not gear", "it was suicide" etc. Because ofcourse admitting to themselves that the high dosages is harmful would lead them away from being competetive in the highest levels today.

At the same time, suicide is still a shameful and stigmatized way to go. You wouldn't make up something like that about a good friend, if that's what they were. Even at this years Olympia they still had tributes to Luke, t-shirts etc.

I still don't know how he died. Heart failure could be a code word for drug OD, as in overdosing on recs or other drugs intentionally. It could even be a medically correct description but drugs in his system left out of the story.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: George "DA BULL" Peterson died at age 37 - RIP
« Reply #98 on: October 10, 2021, 01:13:14 PM »
Four pages of speculation and conjecture placing the blame on something we don’t even what he died from. Except for Strawman who don’t know his ass from a hole in the ground yet takes joy in getting his ass handed to him.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
Re: George "DA BULL" Peterson died at age 37 - RIP
« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2021, 01:38:31 PM »
Four pages of speculation and conjecture placing the blame on something we don’t even what he died from. Except for Strawman who don’t know his ass from a hole in the ground yet takes joy in getting his ass handed to him.
Coroner's reports give the acute cause of death, not the reason for death. Rich Piana's autopsy was "undetermined", Meadows a blood clot, countless others, from Matarazzo to Atwood, heart attacks or heart failure. These all can be natural or genetic in cause. And of course the bodybuilding death deniers will always find some relative of the deceased that had a heart attack or kidney issue and say it was all genetic. McCarver had a heart attack at 26, "ran in his family". Bodybuilding is all about speculation, how to get a look to the human body that does not exist naturally and no doctor or Coroner would have the knowledge to explain. And coaches/gurus speculate all the time with their drug protocols and what they may or may not do. So why not put some speculation into saving bodybuilder's lives?