Author Topic: Kyle's Vaccine [Injury] Experience. Healthy 29-Year-Old Athlete.  (Read 657 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Bodybuilding-related because Kyle is from Boise, Idaho, which is where the Bodybuilding.com headquarters are located. Also where Charles Bronson claimed he was from in Death Wish IV before blowing up a table full of mannequins, which were later used by Canada's state broadcaster CBC, to make it look like Alberta's hospitals were overwhelmed [Alberta currently has 191 people in ICU with Covid-19, spread out among 161 hospitals - epic "overwhelmed" hospitals!!!  ::) Check stats below to see how "overwhelmed" Alberta's hospitals are].

Also, didn't epic living in Boise before moving to Florida? Getbig-related for sure then.

I am curious as to why YouTube broadcast this video to me - are we about to see a narrative switch, where we start talking about the masses of people injured by the vaccines?

CBC caught yet again being left-wing communist scum:

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/error-in-judgement-cbc-edmonton-regrets-mannequins-use-in-covid-19-news-report

Look at this monumental horsesh*t - Canada has had a full EIGHTEEN citizens under age 20 who have died of COVID. OH WAIT, MAKE IT 17, AFTER THIS LIE WAS EXPOSED BY THE FAMILY OF THE BOY WHO WAS TESTED FOR COVID TWO DAYS BEFORE DYING OF STAGE IV BRAIN CANCER:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/covid-comorbidities-alberta-spitzer-1.6212510

^ They actually had to REMOVE his death from the Public Health Agency of Canada's collected mortality data [see table below], only because his actual family took to social media and called out Alberta's "top doctor", Deena Hinshaw, for LYING about his cause of death.

All 17 of Canada's 17 COVID deaths among people aged 20 had cancer! 100% of them! And they are trying to roll this vaccine out to children aged 5-11 here!!

Does anyone Getbig STILL believe this horsesh*t? LMAO.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Kyle's Vaccine [Injury] Experience. Healthy 29-Year-Old Athlete.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2021, 03:31:05 AM »
OH MY GOD - 1,868 OF 28,609,131 CANADIANS UNDER AGE 60 HAVE DIED OF COVID SO FAR. A STAGGERING 0.0065% HAVE DIED.

ONLY 99.9935% HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR!!!

AND EVEN THOUGH OVER 80% WERE OBESE OR WITH MULTIPLE UNDERLYING HEALTH CONDITIONS, WE SHOULD ALL CLOSE THE GLOBAL ECONOMY, TRIPLE MASK, AND STAY HOME FOR TWO MORE YEARS - JUST TO BE SAFE.

A whopping 28,457 Canadians have died so far, 638 days in - almost 45 people per day. With a population in Canada of 38,246,108, at the current rate that Canadians are DROPPING LIKE FLIES, it will only take 857,470 days for all Canadians to die of this insidious plague!!!

OH MY GOD - THAT'S ONLY 2,349 YEARS, AND ALL CANADIANS WILL BE DEAD BY THIS PATHOGEN, AND ALL ITS GREEK ALPHABET MUTANT VARIANTS.

LOL.

LMAO, was it Flexatron who was actually afraid of this virus?  ;D

He's probably double vaccinated, and still wearing a mask while driving alone in this car.  ;D