Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Hunter

<< < (7/8) > >>

irishdave:

--- Quote from: Notomorrow on October 19, 2021, 09:47:41 AM ---i don't mean this as a joke, but is Hunter a little "off"? as in room temperature I.Q.? He often wears a ridiculous looking long gold chain with t-shirts at nearly 30 years old, and has a type of speech that is in such stark contrast to his father who is one of the most well spoken athletes and international businessman in the history of the sport.  Something seems a little Genova-ish.

--- End quote ---

If you dress in a way that shows you have respect for yourself, people will give you more respect subconsciously. If you dress like a kid they’ll treat you as such. I’m embarrassed for his father

For example Robcguns with his Metallica tees and puma shorts pumping his flabceps in the basement

deadz:

--- Quote from: Matt on October 17, 2021, 06:23:43 PM ---Holy. I wouldn't have noticed that if you hadn't posted it.

I wonder how his dad feels having competed at around 175-lb, and presumably running far less gear [given that he was about the only bodybuilder who didn't shrink massively at the 1990 Mr. Olympia], and seeing his son competed at 240-lb or whatever he is, in this era of far more dangerous bodybuilding.

You'd think with all these new divisions, that Lee would rather see Hunter compete in one of those, rather than take the health risks associated with men's open bodybuilding.

--- End quote ---
Agreed, I would do everything I could to deter my son from competitive BB. Death sport.

joswift:

--- Quote from: Matt on October 17, 2021, 06:23:43 PM ---Holy. I wouldn't have noticed that if you hadn't posted it.

I wonder how his dad feels having competed at around 175-lb, and presumably running far less gear [given that he was about the only bodybuilder who didn't shrink massively at the 1990 Mr. Olympia], and seeing his son competed at 240-lb or whatever he is, in this era of far more dangerous bodybuilding.

You'd think with all these new divisions, that Lee would rather see Hunter compete in one of those, rather than take the health risks associated with men's open bodybuilding.

--- End quote ---

Benfatto and Christian looked the same as previous years

Van_Bilderass:

--- Quote from: Jayel on October 18, 2021, 05:23:36 AM ---Is there a way it can actually be repaired - or repaired better than it has been? Levrone tore his but the surgeon clearly did a good enough job to make it barely noticeable when he was lean.
One would guess it’s the retracted muscle fibres causing that indentation and surely it would affect his chest training? But to make it look better on stage, couldn’t a surgeon do something with that?

--- End quote ---

Did Hunter get his repaired? In any case I'm sure he consulted with the best and any surgeons he consulted with made a presumably good call. It all depends on how it's torn, if there's tendon left you can sew it back but if it's more towards the muscle it can't really be repaired. As the surgeons say, sewing muscle to muscle is like sewing two hamburgers together, it will not hold. If you get a tear you'te lucky if the tendon comes clean off the bone.

Now that I look at pics it looks like he has half the muscle belly is still intact, just a layer of muscle that tore which I assume was not touched by a surgeon. Hunter's is a bit worse than Levrones, Levrone was able to have surgery on his. Hunter was still lucky, could have been worse. I bet he shot stuff in the intact part to make it look better, I'm just assuming but it's logical.

My one pec is identical to Hunter's but the other is fucked, had surgery on it but only a year later so the muscle just retracted a lot and the result was shitty. Fucking socialized medicine here.

tacobender:
I thought we were talking about hunter biden

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version