Author Topic: have you  (Read 1492 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
have you
« on: May 16, 2022, 01:37:20 AM »
Anybody here ever visited Hobe Sound....I`m thinking of vacationing there?

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
Re: have you
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2022, 03:43:45 AM »
you cant afford it

im in the soundings off gomez road.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 05:07:59 AM »
I live on Ginguite Creek which connects to Albemarle sound which connects to the Atlantic. Its supoosed to be 80 amd Sunny today can’t wait ti get back in the pool after breakfast. May go for a beach walk later. Have a job interview this afternoon the plan to squat. The Outer Banks is a nice olace to vacation in the summer we have 140 miles of sandy beaches and a sound as well you dont need to go all the way to Florida

But yes I have been to Jupiter Beach kitesurfing its nice but obx is great right now and closer cheaper for you

Hell I will let you use my guest room for 3 nights for free if you take one comparison pic standing next to me in the sun in a bathing suit. My house is 3 miles from the beach. Of course if you disrespect me I will bury you in the Dunes

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2022, 05:33:47 AM »
I live on Ginguite Creek which connects to Albemarle sound which connects to the Atlantic. Its supoosed to be 80 amd Sunny today can’t wait ti get back in the pool after breakfast. May go for a beach walk later. Have a job interview this afternoon the plan to squat. The Outer Banks is a nice olace to vacation in the summer we have 140 miles of sandy beaches and a sound as well you dont need to go all the way to Florida

But yes I have been to Jupiter Beach kitesurfing its nice but obx is great right now and closer cheaper for you

Hell I will let you use my guest room for 3 nights for free if you take one comparison pic standing next to me in the sun in a bathing suit. My house is 3 miles from the beach. Of course if you disrespect me I will bury you in the Dunes

How long have you been unemployed for? It looks like it’s about three years now? Does your criminal history impact your employment search?

Do you threaten the people who do the job interview as well?

You get disrecpected every day and do shit...

re: the cops who shut you up with your homeless ex.
Re: your homeless ex
Re: Josh
Re: Spencer calling you Brian
Re: the squat rack/ 405

I legitimately think you get disrespected ever hour/daily and this is reason you come online to act "tough"... you want to fight everyone... but you wont leave your house?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2022, 05:43:48 AM »
Hobe sound is very nice!  (Quiet tho) I live in Palm Beach Gardens Fl (right next to Jupiter and Juno beach ) I always prefer the Florida Keys or Marco island (when I “ vacation” because living here is a vacation lol) if peace and quiet is your thing tho Hobe Sound is perfect!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2022, 06:55:06 AM »
Thanks Mike.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2022, 07:22:01 AM »
Been a long time since Ive been through Hobe Sound / Jupiter Beach.  But my memory of it was pretty boring.

Whenever I go to Florida I always go to the Keys. Years ago I used to do quite a bit of sailing. Sailed up and down the Keys several times. You can find beautiful beaches on some of the keys, or quaint touristy spots or you can go to Key West and party and get laid. The keys and key west in particular are always a good time and never disappoint.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2022, 07:32:31 AM »
I lived in Florida all my life, so I think it's overrated. Then again, I don't live in winter shitholes either.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2022, 07:37:22 AM »
I`ve been to Hobe Sound and loved in Port St. Lucie in the early to mid nineties.....also lived in Jupiter this thread was intended for a total asshole who posts here and lives in Hobe Sound.

Sorry to bother you guys.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2022, 03:04:18 PM »
I lived in Florida all my life, so I think it's overrated. Then again, I don't live in winter shitholes either.
You live in Port Saint Lucie a shithole. I’ve lived in S. Fla. my entire life and PSL is crappola.
T

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2022, 03:08:09 PM »
You live in Port Saint Lucie a shithole. I’ve lived in S. Fla. my entire life and PSL is crappola.

Hahaha queen shitzo outed

Driving around in his 2011 BMW  :D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2022, 03:08:26 PM »
Anybody here ever visited Hobe Sound....I`m thinking of vacationing there?

Was just there a few days ago eating outside to live music and living the dream. You can PM me if you want

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2022, 03:09:38 PM »

Not a big PSL fan either. Love Stuart, Hobe Sound and Jupiter though. Was out drinking at downtown Stuart on Saturday night and love the old Florida feel. Lots of cool, intimate bars and down-to-earth people. Very red area

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2022, 03:11:09 PM »
Not a big PSL fan either. Love Stuart, Hobe Sound and Jupiter though
Jupiter is nice. Considering that area for our next move. Currently in West Palm Beach.
T

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2022, 03:13:11 PM »
Jupiter is nice. Considering that area for our next move. Currently in West Palm Beach.

Sweet. Do you work further south? I’ve seen you mention Busy Body in Boca. You should hit up the Busy Body in PBG. It’s a great gym and you might even see me or Mike Arvilla  :D

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2022, 03:15:22 PM »
Sweet. Do you work further south? I’ve seen you mention Busy Body in Boca. You should hit up the Busy Body in PBG. It’s a great gym and you might even see me or Mike Arvilla  :D
Work…retired at 45, 51 now.👍
T

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2022, 03:16:40 PM »
Work…retired at 45, 51 now.👍

Nice. Just driving around and hitting whatever gym you please. Now that is truly living the dream!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2022, 03:24:32 PM »
West Palm Beach is nothing special, pal.

Port Saint Lucie is cleaner and has less crime. It was one of the fastest growing cities in the country years ago.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2022, 03:26:47 PM »
Hahaha queen shitzo outed

Driving around in his 2011 BMW  :D
I've had many decent cars in my life so far. I don't go by how old a car is. I go by if I like it, and it's in good condition. I've bought both new and used before.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2022, 03:38:42 PM »
I've had many decent cars in my life so far. I don't go by how old a car is. I go by if I like it, and it's in good condition. I've bought both new and used before.

It’s a good car but not a great car. If you were smart you would have bought a M3 with the V8, those hold value, not a reg 3 series that is plagued with fuel pump issues, recalls, lemons and lots of buy backs

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2022, 03:46:58 PM »
It’s a good car but not a great car. If you were smart you would have bought a M3 with the V8, those hold value, not a reg 3 series that is plagued with fuel pump issues, recalls, lemons and lots of buy backs
Its Not a regular 3 series.

Dude, a lot of conjecture about reliability. Fact is, that BMW wouldn't be considered one of the best brands on the planet, if everyone thought they were pieces of shit, that break down all of the time.

The 3 series is an iconic class. I'm not a BMW purist either. I've heard Mustangs are shit, my friends Corvette had constant problems. People say Range Rovers are shit.....

I truly believe how you drive, and regular maintenance, solve a lot of issues. Besides, I like cars. I'm not gonna drive a Civic, or a Camry just because they are reliable. I need to like what I'm driving.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2022, 04:42:28 PM »
Its Not a regular 3 series.

Dude, a lot of conjecture about reliability. Fact is, that BMW wouldn't be considered one of the best brands on the planet, if everyone thought they were pieces of shit, that break down all of the time.

The 3 series is an iconic class. I'm not a BMW purist either. I've heard Mustangs are shit, my friends Corvette had constant problems. People say Range Rovers are shit.....

I truly believe how you drive, and regular maintenance, solve a lot of issues. Besides, I like cars. I'm not gonna drive a Civic, or a Camry just because they are reliable. I need to like what I'm driving.

Lol

It is a normal 3 series, the M brand is their top performance brand

Reliability is hit or miss and bmws, like most European cars are leased, they are fine new, when you are the first owner, then it’s passed down to suckers like you with expensive maintenance that I doubt you can afford  ;D

Again, should have a bought a 2008-2013 e9X M3, the values of those are going up…..

Me personally, Mercedes C63s, the final V8 in the C class body style

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2022, 04:44:39 PM »
I had a new 335i 14 years ago and the water pump took a dump in the first year

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2022, 04:45:36 PM »
It was beautiful on the early nineties when it was just  developing.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2022, 04:46:36 PM »

Lol

It is a normal 3 series, the M brand is their top performance brand

Reliability is hit or miss and bmws, like most European cars are leased, they are fine new, when you are the first owner, then it’s passed down to suckers like you with expensive maintenance that I doubt you can afford  ;D

Again, should have a bought a 2008-2013 e9X M3, the values of those are going up…..

Me personally, Mercedes C63s, the final V8 in the C class body style
Normal 3 series cars don't have twin turbos.
For 2011, BMW 335i features a single turbo instead of a twin turbo, and a new performance tuned twin-turbo model called the 335is has been added. The 2011 BMW 335is is available with BMW's dual-clutch automated manual transmission (DCT), which was previously only offered on the M3.