Author Topic: Girls....do you have any tom-boyish habits????  (Read 10564 times)

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
Girls....do you have any tom-boyish habits????
« on: September 18, 2006, 07:13:46 PM »
This is all in fun......I want to see how crazy I am.

My biggest man-habit is FOOTBALL!!  My favorite Sunday is Bob, a 6 pack of bud light (before baby), some hotwings, and a good game.  Things get dangerous in the Cicherillo house when the Patriots, Eagles, Falcons, or Steelers play.  I am watching the steelers right now PISSED because I would have went to this game.  Jax is very close to my hometown.

I am a very girlie girl, but turn retarded if a ball game is on!!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Girls....do you have any tom-boyish habits????
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 07:18:11 PM »
yup your a georgia girl, lol

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 07:21:05 PM »
yes....a very proud southern belle.  what can I say  :-*

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 07:32:30 PM »
nothing wrong with it!

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2006, 07:49:29 PM »
This is all in fun......I want to see how crazy I am.

My biggest man-habit is FOOTBALL!!  My favorite Sunday is Bob, a 6 pack of bud light (before baby), some hotwings, and a good game.  Things get dangerous in the Cicherillo house when the Patriots, Eagles, Falcons, or Steelers play.  I am watching the steelers right now PISSED because I would have went to this game.  Jax is very close to my hometown.

I am a very girlie girl, but turn retarded if a ball game is on!!

Oh sister, i love Nascar and i do watch Football with the hubbie (baseball, too)...as for your 6 pack of budlight...i bought him/me a Kegerator (sp?) for Father's Day...that's pretty damn un-ladylike but i'm happy as hell (and my body proves it!!!!!).

Lisa

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2006, 07:59:07 PM »
Oh sister, i love Nascar and i do watch Football with the hubbie (baseball, too)...as for your 6 pack of budlight...i bought him/me a Kegerator (sp?) for Father's Day...that's pretty damn un-ladylike but i'm happy as hell (and my body proves it!!!!!).

Lisa

Hahaha!  I bet your man was on cloud 9.  Awesome gift!!  Bob doesnt drink...so I get buzzed and molest him during half-time.  We're done by the time the 3rd quarter starts.  So that counts as cardio right.... ;D  Gotta watch the figure!

I hope to be doing it all again by the superbowl.  I should have planned the time of this pregnancy better...right in the middle of football season....DAMN!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2006, 09:02:14 PM »
I fart

Loud

and often
:

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2006, 09:25:04 PM »
lol...hahahaha....In front of people? 

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2006, 09:27:53 PM »
lol...hahahaha....In front of people? 

Heavens no  :D
Just the hubby  ;)
:

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2006, 09:34:20 PM »

Heavens no  :D
Just the hubby  ;)

I cant even do that!!  He doesnt either. 

We still use the bathroom with the door closed.  But ask me again in 5 years, i'm sure things will have changed

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2006, 10:04:22 PM »
I cant even do that!!  He doesnt either. 

We still use the bathroom with the door closed.  But ask me again in 5 years, i'm sure things will have changed

Ok, yet another thing i got over VERY early in age...
#1 i SHIT...they shit...it can cause tummy aches if it's not let out...so i shit in front of every guy...or at least i try too. In fact, when hubby and i hooked up, again, i made sure i DID that right away...just to get over it. And then, i was at a hotel room with him in JAXS and he told me he was going to the lobby to get something to drink and i was like "cool", i'm going potty...i heard him come back to the room, and i washed my paws and walked OUT OF THE BATHROOM and there he was, on his knee, ring in his hand...I HAD JUST TAKEN A SHIT!!!! We laughed, we cried and so on!!!
Just a side note and not to be gross, but when i was pregnant with Taylor (now 18 months) i farted ALL THE TIME!!!!!

xoxo
Lisa

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2006, 11:00:38 PM »
Ok, yet another thing i got over VERY early in age...
#1 i SHIT...they shit...it can cause tummy aches if it's not let out...so i shit in front of every guy...or at least i try too. In fact, when hubby and i hooked up, again, i made sure i DID that right away...just to get over it. And then, i was at a hotel room with him in JAXS and he told me he was going to the lobby to get something to drink and i was like "cool", i'm going potty...i heard him come back to the room, and i washed my paws and walked OUT OF THE BATHROOM and there he was, on his knee, ring in his hand...I HAD JUST TAKEN A SHIT!!!! We laughed, we cried and so on!!!
Just a side note and not to be gross, but when i was pregnant with Taylor (now 18 months) i farted ALL THE TIME!!!!!

xoxo
Lisa

Thats really cute!!  Stinky....but yet so romantic. :D

I hear the horror stories about the bowel issues pregnancy causes.  The excess gas, constipation, stomach cramps and hemorrhoids...which all scares me.  But at 6 mos...so far I have stayed pretty normal, and pretty regular. I keep up with my diet and exercise like crazy, so I can only assume that it helps with all of that.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2006, 01:07:02 AM »
Thats really cute!!  Stinky....but yet so romantic. :D

I hear the horror stories about the bowel issues pregnancy causes.  The excess gas, constipation, stomach cramps and hemorrhoids...which all scares me.  But at 6 mos...so far I have stayed pretty normal, and pretty regular. I keep up with my diet and exercise like crazy, so I can only assume that it helps with all of that.

Wait til the baby starts sitting on your bladder {LOL}

My girlfriend had the hardest time with that. Then when she had to get ultrasounds, they'd make her drink 8 glasses of water or more, ...and she wasn't allowed to pee before hand. She blew 3 appointments because she could never get there without peeing. She'd be on her way, ...and between the baby and the seat belt, she'd always end up pulling over to the side of the road. When she finally made it to the ultrasound, as soon as it was done, and she tried getting up, ...she peed all over the table. {LOL}

She'd probably kill me for saying this, ...but since I'm not mentioning any names, here ya go. One time, she was coming to see me, ...and it was a 2 hour drive from where she lived to my condo. She called me on her car phone telling me she was almost at my place, 3 minutes away, was about to burst, and needed to use the bathroom IMMEDIATELY ...IMMEDIATELY:o

I called downstairs to the concierge desk to inform security, telling them that a tiny little blonde in a red corvette convertible is about to pull up. She's gonna just park the car in front, toss you the keys, run through the front doors, please don't stop her, or make her sign in etc., please just let her come straight up.

He said, I see her coming down the driveway now. She pulled up like a bat out of hell, and ran through the front doors faster than Ben Johnson on steroids, tossing him her car keys as she whizzed by. The concierge barely had time to push the button releasing the electronic door locks for her.

I'm upstairs waiting, ...and waiting, ...and waiting, but there's no sign of her. I'm standing at the front door to my apartment, and still no sign of her. I'm thinking "What happened to her?"

Turns out in her haste to get to my place, she forgot the Harbour Square condos have TWO towers. When she entered through the central lobby area, she ran for the North Tower, ...but I lived in the South Tower. She made it up the elevator to the 31st. floor, but it was the wrong tower. She nearly died when Nick answered, and told her Judi is in the south tower, you're in the north. Nick knew what apartment I was in, because some nights when he was drunkenly stumbling home from some party in the building, I'd hear him swearing outside my door because his key wouldn't work. {lol} I'd always have to steer him to his place in the other tower.

So now, my girlfriend is getting desperate. She's waiting for the elevator to take her back down, so she can enter the right tower, and take the flight up 31 floors again, ...only now she knows, ...she's not going to make it.  :o {lol}

She decides to run to the nearest stairwell, ...only she realizes, ...she's not going to make it there either. {LOL}  ;D

She starts to lose the contents of her bladder right there in the hallway. The worst part was, ...it was right in front of somebodies front door.  I kid you not. In an effort to keep from dribbling down her legs, she scrouched down and tried as best she could to pull her panties aside. In the process she slightly lost her balance, and in reaching out to brace herself, ...she accidently banged on this person's door. Now she's just absolutely mortified, because not only is she peeing on someone's front door step, ...she's now banging on their door, alerting them to the fact that she is there,  :o  ...and the torrent ushering forth from her bladder is showing no sign of letting up anytime soon.

To make matters worse, ...she can hear them approaching the door. She looks up, and can see the darkness as they look through the peep hole to see who knocked on their door. Lucky for her, she was scrouched down so low, ...that when they looked out their peep hole, they didn't see anyone. She could hear a woman's voice in the background asking who was there, ...then a male voice from immediately behind the door replying, "there's no one there honey."  She was mortified! She didn't know if it was a matter of the guy not being able to see her, ...or if it was a matter of him not wanting to let his wife know that a crazy woman was peeing on their door step.  She also didn't know if security would be waiting for her if she got into the elevator. She was scared, dazed, mortified, embarassed, and now paranoid.  :-[

She finished her business and ran into the stairwell. Then, she walked all the way down from the 31st. floor to the 10th. where both the North & South towers were connected by a private restaurant, ...then took the elevator in the south tower up to the 31st. floor, and to my place.

When I opened the door, she was pale, and looked like she had just been to hell and back. She was simultaneously crying and laughing while telling me what happened. I felt so bad for her, but it was soooo funny, that I ended up laughing & crying as she told me. Later that day when she was leaving, she was all nervous & freaked out when picking up her car keys from the valet. She could barely look at him. No one said anything to me from security, so I guess they never suspected anything.

That was 13 years ago, ...and to this day, when we remember back, we still laugh about it so hard, it still brings tears to our eyes just remembering it.  ;D
w

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2006, 04:42:52 AM »
OH Jags ROTFLMAO I almost pee'd reading that stroy it was so freaking funny. ;D

newmom

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2006, 05:33:15 AM »
thats funny jag.....

i had more tom-boyish habits when i was younger..i follow sports but to me thats not a tom-boyish habit...

welcome to girl board tascha

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2006, 06:23:07 AM »
hahahahahahahahaha, omg that was funny

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2006, 06:58:18 AM »
I hate it when women fart - it does my head in - it takes away from all their femininity. I don't mind anything else but I draw the line at farting.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2006, 07:02:20 AM »
it happens.  one of my sisters was over and were watching the world cup.  so after some beers and stuff our team scores and she starts to jump up and down, needless to say she let one rip from the jumping then when she tried to apologize let out a burp.  Laughed so hard.

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2006, 09:14:08 AM »
Wow, what a story Jag!!  I have my frantic pee moments!  But nothing like that  :o

Ahhh the woes of pregnancy....if it werent for the angel at the end...it would not be worth it!!  Although, my little chick moves around so much it feels great.  I actually felt a little foot last night.  I was laying on my side and she was trying to push me on my back.  I rubbed my belly and felt a foot.  It was sooooo yummy!!  That makes it worth it!

She was sucking her thumb on the last ultrasound...ooohhh, I could eat her with a spoon!

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2006, 10:32:11 AM »
I loved the story JAG!!

Anyway Tom boyish...

I play hockey with the guys in the beer leagues.  I just fill in when they call me.
I probably play 8 times a year.  I even own my own set of Goalie equipment.  :)

Since we women are like Goalies in real life anyways, I figured what the hell
(We play with pads and all the guys try to score on us all the time.)  ;D

My Brother before he passed away was really good, I think he would have went all the way.
Well he needed a goalie to shoot at and I got volunteered.  I really think he just wanted to shoot hockey pucks at his sisters head.  So it was either die or get good, I got rather good at it.

Men are so easy.  I wear makeup on the ice and when these realize I am a girl they all start to take it easy on me until towards the end of the game when they have put them selves into a hole and get mad.
Around then I get called all the nasty thing you would expect from locker rooms  ;D
Just Bad Bad Blood!

mish

• Getbig III
  • We'll start the ass-kissing with you.
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2006, 11:51:47 AM »
Wow... hockey huh? I'm impressed, I've never gone beyond the occasional game of flag/touch football. Speaking of football I have no problem watching the game & throwing back a couple beers with the guys... oh & don't forget the wings either ;D  I also watch F1 religiously, I've been known to set the clock to get up at some ungodly hour just to watch the race live - I can't get into Nascar tho... it bores me & I always fall asleep. Other than that I'll watch basketball, boxing, UFC, etc... I'm pretty well rounded - except for baseball, that's another one I just can't get into.

Oh and Jags - awesome story! I almost spewed my drink out all over my keyboard on that one...  :D
BKS approved

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2006, 12:34:23 PM »
I loved the story JAG!!

Anyway Tom boyish...

I play hockey with the guys in the beer leagues.  I just fill in when they call me.
I probably play 8 times a year.  I even own my own set of Goalie equipment.  :)

Since we women are like Goalies in real life anyways, I figured what the hell
(We play with pads and all the guys try to score on us all the time.)  ;D

My Brother before he passed away was really good, I think he would have went all the way.
Well he needed a goalie to shoot at and I got volunteered.  I really think he just wanted to shoot hockey pucks at his sisters head.  So it was either die or get good, I got rather good at it.

Men are so easy.  I wear makeup on the ice and when these realize I am a girl they all start to take it easy on me until towards the end of the game when they have put them selves into a hole and get mad.
Around then I get called all the nasty thing you would expect from locker rooms  ;D

hey OS my little wife used to play hockey so well she was asked to try out for the womens olymipic hockey team (one that went to nagono) she used to kill all the big hockey wanabees as she was a better skater and would dart in and take the puck (non contact leagues) and leave them clutching air.

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2006, 12:49:18 PM »
hey OS my little wife used to play hockey so well she was asked to try out for the womens olymipic hockey team (one that went to nagono) she used to kill all the big hockey wanabees as she was a better skater and would dart in and take the puck (non contact leagues) and leave them clutching air.

Those Girls are my Heros.
Damn, you got quite the wife AS, I would hold on to that one  :-* :-*
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2006, 12:51:20 PM »
Those Girls are my Heros.
Damn, you got quite the wife AS, I would hold on to that one  :-* :-*

I knew the first time she knocked me down she was the one...:) well either that or the time I went out on the ice and threated the opposing team when someone took her hard into the boards and split her lip and got banned from that rink..:)

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2006, 12:52:26 PM »
Hey you had your moment...Here, another chance :)

And now a post of professed love and admiration for the only woman who will put up with AS in 3, 2, 1. ;D
BKS - Guardian of Truth