Author Topic: Coach is Back Tendonitis  (Read 1142 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Coach is Back Tendonitis
« on: July 26, 2021, 07:07:36 AM »
So 2 years ago you posted about Elbow tendonitis. Has it improved since then or are you still working around it? I believe I got mine from too many reps. It started out as tendon pain in left forearm then moved to outside left elbow where it became completely debilitating. I went to play golf and nearly died the paid was bad. Resting now but considering strategy going forward. Did you ever try something that would increase collagen synthesis? There seems to be great debate about whether a certain compound drys out the joints and makes larger brittle tendons and reduces synovial fluid or if it in fact strengthens tendons. Assuming estrogen levels were kept high enough to prevent drying out would this compound in fact be good for tendon recovery from tindonitis? Golfers elbow. Have you attempted to heal your tendonitis and if so what if any supplemental compounds helped it. Are you still wearing a brace to train you mentioned a neonrene wrap not an elbow brace? Should I use hooks when possible?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Coach is Back Tendonitis
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 07:18:02 AM »
For elbow sleeves does anyone recommend these adjustable style?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KPWYBMK

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 07:25:27 AM »
Brian,

I use those (Inzer sleeves) for heavy pressing, they are very good, just be sure to size them properly.

I have the tendonitis in right elbow.
Left elbow took many years to heal (bone chips) from falling on icy driveway, landing on point of my elbow. (These things helped me to get thru it).

Im using BPC-157 and TB-500 now for my knee (arthritis) and elbow (tendonitis). But yes, good sleeves can help w/ both knee and elbow pain/support issues.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 10:59:16 AM »
Brian,

I use those (Inzer sleeves) for heavy pressing, they are very good, just be sure to size them properly.

Left elbow took many years to heal (bone chips) from falling on icy driveway, landing on point of my elbow. (These things helped me to get thru it).

Im using BPC-157 and TB-500 now for my knee (arthritis) and elbow (tendonitis). But yes, good sleeves can help w/ both knee and elbow pain/support issues.

So do you use sleeves to train legs? Are they good for pressing movements?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2021, 11:13:59 AM »
Brian,

Did you notice any improvement?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2021, 11:30:23 AM »
I noticed great improvement with BPC and TB-500. I was suffering for like 5 months before trying it. After a month on both, I was like 99% cured (Like RONA).

Brian if squatting heavy, Ill use knee sleeves or wraps.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2021, 03:01:22 PM »
I have tendonitis and arthritis effecting my elbow.  Try to to bend back your fingers backwards for a stretch. Surprisingly this can help your elbows.  Also try seated two hands single dumbbell tricep extensions. Try to really go low.   

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2021, 03:05:32 PM »
Best way I found was doing skull crushers with 225 pounds with the Olympic bar

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2021, 03:07:26 PM »
I had to get my bursa sac removed...tennis elbow sucks
irongearco.com

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2021, 05:01:55 PM »
Warm up the elbow with pressdowns for 50- 100 controlled weights then train using moderate weights with short rest periods with impeccable form......two warmup sets if required.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2021, 05:21:04 PM »
Best way I found was doing skull crushers with 225 pounds with the Olympic bar

Truth.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2021, 05:31:41 PM »
Truth.
Never did my elbows good till I got to 300lbs. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2021, 05:36:37 PM »
Bhank will soften his health conditions soon as he lets go of satans dopes
A

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2021, 06:29:14 PM »
I had to get my bursa sac removed...tennis elbow sucks

1X I gota cortisol needle & that shit was detected on DNA test (6-7 months later ?) , but no more tennis elbow ..............

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2021, 06:30:13 PM »
So 2 years ago you posted about Elbow tendonitis. Has it improved since then or are you still working around it? I believe I got mine from too many reps. It started out as tendon pain in left forearm then moved to outside left elbow where it became completely debilitating. I went to play golf and nearly died the paid was bad. Resting now but considering strategy going forward. Did you ever try something that would increase collagen synthesis? There seems to be great debate about whether a certain compound drys out the joints and makes larger brittle tendons and reduces synovial fluid or if it in fact strengthens tendons. Assuming estrogen levels were kept high enough to prevent drying out would this compound in fact be good for tendon recovery from tindonitis? Golfers elbow. Have you attempted to heal your tendonitis and if so what if any supplemental compounds helped it. Are you still wearing a brace to train you mentioned a neonrene wrap not an elbow brace? Should I use hooks when possible?

I had this same problem a few years ago in both elbows.

Turns out the problem was I kept jamming myself in small doorways in order to send pics to a website to prove my width was legit.  I guess the elbow nerves got inflamed as a result.

When i stopped standing in doorways taking selfies, the issue was resolved.

Good luck, Kojak.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2021, 06:46:10 PM »
It started as a tendon going into the middle of the elbow but then the pain spread to the outside of the elbow and was bad when I hit a golf ball. Anyway going to have to rest it. Ordered elbow sleeve and hooks

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2021, 07:14:35 PM »
I had this same problem a few years ago in both elbows.

Turns out the problem was I kept jamming myself in small doorways in order to send pics to a website to prove my width was legit.  I guess the elbow nerves got inflamed as a result.

When i stopped standing in doorways taking selfies, the issue was resolved.

Good luck, Kojak.
;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2021, 09:52:58 PM »
It started as a tendon going into the middle of the elbow but then the pain spread to the outside of the elbow and was bad when I hit a golf ball. Anyway going to have to rest it. Ordered elbow sleeve and hooks

Epic 1970’s style furniture/couch

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2021, 10:53:07 PM »
Warm up the elbow with pressdowns for 50- 100 controlled weights then train using moderate weights with short rest periods with impeccable form......two warmup sets if required.

This is excellent advice. Impeccable form is key all the time and not just when there is a problem.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2021, 08:01:52 AM »
Never did my elbows good till I got to 300lbs. 

Getbiggers warm up with 225.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2021, 08:41:55 AM »

i dealt with tendonitis in both elbows for close to a year and a half..... knocked me right out of the gym and hindered my life more than anything physically ever has... you can start with nsaids, rest, and ice for a mild case.... mine was bad... cortisone shots didnt help.. nothing did... until i tried plasma rich platelet injections combined with 4 iu of pharm grade hgh.. within 4 months i was healed 100 percent... no bullshit.. once in a while ill get a flare up but nothing that can be dealt with... as of today i dont need elbow wraps ( i used the inzer elbow wraps with the velcro straps while recovering).... but i so stay away from certain exercises that seem to irritate them... will cost you around 500 buck each treatment of the plasma... i took 2 in each elbow.... best 2gs ive ever spent.... good luck bro.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2021, 08:57:13 AM »
Was the 4iu of pharma grade hgh in the plasma shots or was that something separate you did daily?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2021, 09:01:55 AM »
Was the 4iu of pharma grade hgh in the plasma shots or was that something separate you did daily?

no it was just the plasma injected at the ortho surgeons office.... he recommended hgh but couldnt prescribe it for tendonitis... used humatrope daily... sub q in the gut

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2021, 09:12:36 AM »
no it was just the plasma injected at the ortho surgeons office.... he recommended hgh but couldnt prescribe it for tendonitis... used humatrope daily... sub q in the gut

Well then how do you know if it was the plasma injections or just the HGH? Did you train after the injections were you taking the HGH and training or just taking the HGH and resting? In which case we have to ask if merely rest was the cure. You see that is the issue so many variables. We all try a little of everything but half of it is worthless. We dont know exactly what works because too many variables. Imagine if the HGH had caused water retention and edema and everyone assumed you were dying when in fact you were healing your tendonitis.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2021, 10:03:08 AM »
Well then how do you know if it was the plasma injections or just the HGH? Did you train after the injections were you taking the HGH and training or just taking the HGH and resting? In which case we have to ask if merely rest was the cure. You see that is the issue so many variables. We all try a little of everything but half of it is worthless. We dont know exactly what works because too many variables. Imagine if the HGH had caused water retention and edema and everyone assumed you were dying when in fact you were healing your tendonitis.

i can tell you for sure that it wasnt rest.... i work with my hands all day... about two weeks after the first round of plasma therapy i began training very light and the sessions were short... lots of streching ect....used elbow wraps.. its tough to say if the plasma alone or the hgh alone was the cure... what i can tell you is that when the tendonitis started i was on hgh at 4 iu per day for 6-7 months prior... and was toughing it out at the gym for another 3 months after it started (still on hgh) before i had to stop training all together.