Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Training Q&A

stupid ppl ondumbasses on the heck squat

<< < (2/5) > >>

NoCalBbEr:
thats so true.

dontknowit:
Partial reps can be beneficial,
you just have to know ho to use them. If they're just people who tend to make a lot of noise pretending moving a shitload of weight,
ignore them, that's an international phenomenal.

big E:
I have learned in my yrs of training, only give advice when asked. Some people get offended when you offer advice when they didn't even ask you.
We all started somewhere in our training, maybe yrs ago people were saying look at his/her form and talking about us.

Sculpter:
I'll only give advice to young fellas when I see them trying to use the hack/leg press equipment in reverse positions!!! :o ;D

JPM:
The few times I have gone to a commerical gym/spa/socal meeting clubs/ pick-up  places/voyeur rooms or what ever you want to call fitness centers (I believe that's the current political correct term, Fitness Centers...if they have a full stocked juice/protein shake bar, a hot young chick at the sign in desk, too many usless machines taking up too much space and a whole lot of mirror's on every wall, than I know it's a Fitness Center. ) I pretty much mind my own business. Good or bad, I don't really care if someone is doing something wrong  short of  endangering their life or limb or some one else's.  It's the responability of the floor manager and his help staff to be watching everyone  who attempts to use the equipement there. That's one of the reason that the libelability insurance (CYA) is so high in most of these's crome palace's. Most of these Fitness Centers get bombarded with personal law suites every year anyway.

I'll help a friend (or some one I know )  go through a training program they ask me to help them with, and that will usually be at one of the Fitness Centers. They'll join on a short term bases (always a good idea to take the shortest program offered in case that FC is not to your liking  or you discover that working out is not really for you). I'll run them through once on a full workout and write down some reminder's about their exercises and how their preformed, that's about it.  I'm am not a PT but I do work with a lot of college (and a few highschool) athlete's. If a stranger asked me for a few pointer I may reply in kind. Good Luck.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version