Author Topic: 12-19-05: Titus &y Ryan Murder Case - updated daily  (Read 295539 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: 12-19-05: Titus &y Ryan Murder Case - updated daily
« Reply #1250 on: December 27, 2005, 08:07:23 PM »
I highly doubt she was killed in the room.  Has that been established.  If so how did they get the body to the Jag.  Even in Vegas carrying a dead body and throwing it in a trunk seems a little out of place.  Was she dead prior to the gag and other restraints.  If so why did they have to tie her up.  If, he duct taped her mouth, was her nose also covered.  This could have caused the suffication.  The burning of the Jag is completely idiotic.  The desert around Vegas is littered with dead bodies.  No matter what the way they are acting it looks to me like they did it together.  I just don't see a tight, bonding and loving relationship between the two.  Allowing your partner to have sex with others and sharing is just something that exhibits non commitable relationship.  So to be able to say one or the other did it and the other one is protecting them is something I can't believe.  They did it together and thus are protecting themselves and each other.

Has the Hotel been established yet?

This will determine how easy it would be to transport a dead body to a parked car.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #1251 on: December 27, 2005, 08:11:44 PM »
Ya, the perfect crime-she gave her a drumstick with a lot of bones, she choked to death. That's it!.............. :o

ROFL!!
I am a mini beast

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Craig Titus charged with murder!
« Reply #1252 on: December 27, 2005, 09:27:53 PM »
but you just called it an industry above ::)

dictionary.com

search "sport"

E

Well it sure as hell isn't a sport and bodybuilders are NOT athletes!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: 12-21-05: Craig Titus charged with murder!
« Reply #1253 on: December 27, 2005, 09:43:10 PM »
From the hearing. Craig's hands look bony, like he's lost weight..

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #1254 on: December 27, 2005, 09:56:45 PM »
The "Finger" always come back to you Craiggers! :-*
What a difference a Year Makes! ;D

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1255 on: December 27, 2005, 10:00:10 PM »
The "Finger" always come back to you Craiggers! :-*
What a difference a Year Makes! ;D

damn shawn, thats a  pretty cruel thing for you to say
real men= no rubbers

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #1256 on: December 27, 2005, 10:03:45 PM »
So is MURDERING AND BURNING a HUMAN BEING right before Christmas!
It is like that sometimes, remember a year ago dude was claiming me to be a NARC when the DEA was questioning the athletes, including Craig but he made me out to be the bad guy. :-\
Well, look at you now boy! :o
I will pray for him of course. ;D
Peace,
S. Ray

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #1257 on: December 27, 2005, 10:18:14 PM »
She knew what she was getting into when they met, I happend to be there in Detroit at the Pro Figure show when Craig said he was going to marry that chick.
S. Ray

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #1258 on: December 27, 2005, 10:21:04 PM »
She knew what she was getting into when they met

but the bad boys are so exciting ::)

E
E

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #1259 on: December 27, 2005, 10:53:11 PM »
She knew what she was getting into when they met, I happend to be there in Detroit at the Pro Figure show when Craig said he was going to marry that chick.
S. Ray

Hey Shawn, I just wanted to say u had one of the most aesthetically pleasing physique when u were competing. Nice shape and proportion. Not the biggest, but one of the more 'real' physiques out there.  ;)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #1260 on: December 27, 2005, 11:39:30 PM »
Blaster Shawn just got married and has a kid.  You're to late

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #1261 on: December 27, 2005, 11:40:43 PM »
Bugger...

and Dex is married too! What am I gonna do?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Craig Titus/Kelly Ryan Murder Case, continuing story: update p. 24,27
« Reply #1262 on: December 28, 2005, 01:50:22 AM »
I can tell you from personal experience that dealing with the federal gov't surrounding criminal activity is not a joke.  I had to testify in front of a federal grand jury over a year ago now -- nothing related to BB or anything -- and it was no fun at all.  When they have the goods on someone and need your "help" you are not in a position not to -- trust me. 

It was one of the hardests situations I have ever dealt with -- and glad that it is over.

Kind of gives you a whole new outlook on the Feds, eh William?   :-\

And this is coming from a veteran......

If they want you, they'll get you.............innocent or not.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Craig Titus/Kelly Ryan Murder Case, continuing story: update p. 24,27
« Reply #1263 on: December 28, 2005, 04:11:42 AM »
Kind of gives you a whole new outlook on the Feds, eh William?   :-\

And this is coming from a veteran......

If they want you, they'll get you.............innocent or not.

DIV

it should have given you a new outlook on criminal activity

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #1264 on: December 28, 2005, 05:15:58 AM »
Div needs to get out more, mix, make contact..  :-\

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Craig Titus charged with murder!
« Reply #1265 on: December 28, 2005, 05:24:23 AM »
Big D, the TR6 was my favorite car as a kid.  My first car was a 59' MGA.  My mom went into Larry Reed Imports in LA back in 75' or so.  She went in to buy somecar (can't remember) but ended up going to a warehouse in Santa Monica and buying the last year they made the TR6 he had in storage (he had a few).  SHe paid $10,000 even for it.  That was back in 1975 or so.  It had less than 100 miles when thye bought.  My dad decided to keep it as an investment and trailered it up to our cabin in Running Springs.  She ended up buy a new 280Z.  In short 11 years or so later when my mom died, she ended up being n the hospital for almost a year.  Even after insurance had paid my dad had to pay out allot of money.  He ended up sellng the TR6.  It had less than 1000 original miles on it.  Was in absolutely mint conidtion and sold it to a collector for over $20,000.  I couldn't believe it.  I loved that car.

Oh, did Titus kill someone?

i'm blessed to still have my first car on the road.  1960 mercedes benz 190D  bought her from mother with my piggy bank money in 1966.  guys still laugh at this diesel.  but how many diesels from 1960 do you see on the road?  so now i'm having the last laugh.

oh yeah
dont ever let kelly ryan throw you a house warming party  :)

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #1266 on: December 28, 2005, 07:29:53 AM »
Maybe Kelly killed her in KFC. She was in KFC right? You know chatting over a few extra crispy drumsticks, Kelly snaps, chokes her out. Calls Craig. This Gross fellow passes her body through drive up. No one sees a thing cause it's Vegas ya know.

Yaeh, I think that's it.

BWHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Giving 110%

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1267 on: December 28, 2005, 08:03:25 AM »
I highly doubt she was killed in the room.  Has that been established.  If so how did they get the body to the Jag.  Even in Vegas carrying a dead body and throwing it in a trunk seems a little out of place.  Was she dead prior to the gag and other restraints.  If so why did they have to tie her up.  If, he duct taped her mouth, was her nose also covered.  This could have caused the suffication.  The burning of the Jag is completely idiotic.  The desert around Vegas is littered with dead bodies.  No matter what the way they are acting it looks to me like they did it together.  I just don't see a tight, bonding and loving relationship between the two.  Allowing your partner to have sex with others and sharing is just something that exhibits non commitable relationship.  So to be able to say one or the other did it and the other one is protecting them is something I can't believe.  They did it together and thus are protecting themselves and each other.

Only,
        Quit looking at their relationship the way you view relationships. They were at one time one of the highest(if not the highest ) profile couples in the industry. They were stars & stars attract groupies, mix in the drugs & anything can happen. I worked in the adult nightclub industry for many years. I had a friend who was a national level BB'er & had been featured in a few BB'ing mags & became a local celeb. At one time I really looked up to him. He was a really great guy & everyone liked him. He worked for me for awhile, started dating a college girl who appeared to have her sh*t together. 3-4 months later ,she quit school, started dancing, they started partying pretty hard, next thing they were doing the exact same thing Titus (?) was doing.Not only did he pretty much alienate himself from all his friends, He  flushed his career down the drain too. Point is anyone can get sucked in. It starts slowly & next thing you know your doing things you never imagined. When the drugs take over, you start sliding down you either f*ck up real bad & do something or get involved in something stupid & go to jail, die ,or eventually try & get straight. Unfortunately, we know what happened in this situation. I am not excusing them or making excuses for them but I can see how this happened. It could happen to anyone, including you , me and anyone else.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #1268 on: December 28, 2005, 08:05:29 AM »

Only,
        Quit looking at their relationship the way you view relationships. They were at one time one of the highest(if not the highest ) profile couples in the industry. They were stars & stars attract groupies, mix in the drugs & anything can happen. I worked in the adult nightclub industry for many years. I had a friend who was a national level BB'er & had been featured in a few BB'ing mags & became a local celeb. At one time I really looked up to him. He was a really great guy & everyone liked him. He worked for me for awhile, started dating a college girl who appeared to have her sh*t together. 3-4 months later ,she quit school, started dancing, they started partying pretty hard, next thing they were doing the exact same thing Titus (?) was doing.Not only did he pretty much alienate himself from all his friends, He  flushed his career down the drain too. Point is anyone can get sucked in. It starts slowly & next thing you know your doing things you never imagined. When the drugs take over, you start sliding down you either f*ck up real bad & do something or get involved in something stupid & go to jail, die ,or eventually try & get straight. Unfortunately, we know what happened in this situation. I am not excusing them or making excuses for them but I can see how this happened. It could happen to anyone, including you , me and anyone else.
you sound like you were in love with him, "LLES", hahaha, why don't you write him some love letters,,,,,wait a minute, maybe not, you don't want Kelly chasing you down with lighter fluid.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #1269 on: December 28, 2005, 08:30:59 AM »
Ah....I got married 3 years ago...... 8)

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1270 on: December 28, 2005, 08:38:31 AM »
No not at all . I've seen a simialr situation that's all. He & KR f*cked up, plain & simple. ::)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #1271 on: December 28, 2005, 08:44:27 AM »
glad u are with us lies and sarcasm,...lol.

TMATX

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1272 on: December 28, 2005, 09:16:04 AM »
How did they get the body out of the Hotel? Yes it seemed to be the missing link.... but there was a suitcase and the BBQ set found in the back seat of the burned out car. Now you can't just throw a body over your shoulder and carry it out, but if she had a big enough size suit case well there ya go thats how the body left the hotel room. Possibly? Putting 2 & 2 together she was kicked out of their house. She would have had to pack "all" of her belongings. She has traveled quite a bit. My guess it was a big suit case. Nothing suspicious about someone leaving a hotel with a large suitcase. What I do find interesting is there is no reports on what they found in the hotel room? And all Hotels have camera's in the hallways right? Maybe?

This is my personal spin on things of course. I think Kelly found out about Craig spending additional time with James. Kelly not in a great frame of mind went over there to give her a piece of her mind. It got out of control Kelly lost it & snapped. Freaked out called Craig. Craig feeling guilty for what he has caused then became the accessory to murder along with Gross.

I know it does not make sense because Craig is the one being charged with the Murder at the moment. Obviously they have a lot that they are not telling the Media at the moment. And we won't find out anything until it unravels in court. But thats what I have come up with after reviewing much of this case. This will be very interesting to see how this will play out. the main thing is that justice is found for the James family.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #1273 on: December 28, 2005, 09:18:07 AM »
How did they get the body out of the Hotel? Yes it seemed to be the missing link....

Actually...I've been trying to figure out what Hotel they were at.

This could lead to how that was done depending on the hotel & parking area.

TMATX

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1274 on: December 28, 2005, 09:21:19 AM »
I saw it somewhere but it was at the La Quinta