Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Why would the Dems send a 100 lawyers to AZ to stop an audit?

<< < (89/89)

LurkerNoMore:
It's the routers.  Gotta get those ROUTERS.  Trumpy has been whining about the ROUTERS used during the election by the voting machines (which never happened) but it's the ROUTERS.  Once they get their hands on those ROUTERS they will have all the proof they need...   ::)

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on August 03, 2021, 12:13:18 AM ---Nice spin...there is no evidence but you might enjoy this nice little stall tactic

County Refuses Arizona Senate's Subpoena in Election Audit

https://www.newsmax.com/us/arizona-audit-maricopa-county-cyber-ninjas/2021/08/02/id/1030895/

--- End quote ---

Interesting. I'm not sure Liddy's excuse for not turning over the routers makes sense. As best as I know routers contain a computer's MAC address, the IP address that was assigned to the computer, and the lease time of the computer's IP address.  It also stores all the user-configurable stuff in the router (port forwarding, etc).  I don't believe they contain/store information such folks' as Social Security numbers.

"Specifically, providing these routers puts sensitive, confidential data belonging to Maricopa County citizens — including Social Security numbers and protected health information — at risk," Thomas Liddy wrote in response to the request.

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on August 03, 2021, 11:47:47 AM ---Interesting. I'm not sure Liddy's excuse for not turning over the routers makes sense. As best as I know routers contain a computer's MAC address, the IP address that was assigned to the computer, and the lease time of the computer's IP address.  It also stores all the user-configurable stuff in the router (port forwarding, etc).  I don't believe they contain/store information such folks' as Social Security numbers.

"Specifically, providing these routers puts sensitive, confidential data belonging to Maricopa County citizens — including Social Security numbers and protected health information — at risk," Thomas Liddy wrote in response to the request.

--- End quote ---

Hush with all this common sense stuff....  you know how it goes.  (Right over his head.  <-- Pun)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version