Author Topic: Update on insulin 2 days in **mistake**  (Read 12194 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: Update on insulin 2 days in **mistake**
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2008, 06:01:27 PM »
It was Humalin-R didn't want to wait for the Humalog and got impatient. 
TEAM Nasser

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2008, 06:25:10 PM »
WHY...do you not believe that I shot it by accident.  Yes I did 50iu first day and 70iu second day.  I had food to counteract the feeling but it was not pleasant, maybe I am not as sensitive to insulin as others are but that is the truth what I did.  I am not going to do it again cause it was uncomfortable and no reason, I will stick at about 15iu I guess.

you are an idiot. 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2008, 06:34:41 PM »
OK, this thread is retarded...you guys want it gone, speak up and it's gone.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2008, 06:40:35 PM »
Ok forget this I was just trying to share a mistake I made, that is all.  Why am I getting called fake and shit, it was a real mistake that is all.
TEAM Nasser

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2008, 06:55:03 PM »
OK, this thread is retarded...you guys want it gone, speak up and it's gone.

I think Jtsunamis is playin a game, and there's more of it to come.
The good info is usefull, but his idea that this is ok is dangerous.

Get rid of the problem - Jtsumami.
He's screwin w/ guys that contribute some good stuff.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2008, 07:22:08 PM »
I think Jtsunamis is playin a game, and there's more of it to come.
The good info is usefull, but his idea that this is ok is dangerous.

Get rid of the problem - Jtsumami.
He's screwin w/ guys that contribute some good stuff.

I agree, I think he is just trying to gain attention and promote chaos.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2008, 08:19:37 PM »
hahahaha you almost died for us bitches ;D

bench

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2008, 08:36:16 PM »
I agree, I think he is just trying to gain attention and promote chaos.

....and Team Nasser. Should have been the first clue.

However, unfortunately there are probably some real people that think this way, which is scary shit!!

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2008, 09:45:40 PM »
I have seen a newbie take 50 instead of 5 in his car outside the gym staggering in the parking lot. Luckily there was a donut shop in the same lot and it all worked out.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2008, 09:51:31 PM »
A donut shop in the same lot as a gym....you must take some pics =)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2008, 10:13:46 PM »
A donut shop in the same lot as a gym....you must take some pics =)
haha, we have a pizza buffet and a Mexican restaurant in the same parking lot...doughnut shop is about 2 blocks away, and another one about 3 blocks down from that one....and of course every fast food joint imaginable along the way, lol!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2008, 12:27:47 AM »
LOL, that is the way I felt, but it took 1:30 in and I was like shit I gotta eat whatever I can get my hands on, so I got 3 desserts from resturant and tons of snacks at the gas station so I would feel ok again.  I have no reason to play a game or gain attention bros, I am just keeping it real and letting you know what happened (period) no games. 

TEAM Nasser

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2008, 07:40:00 AM »
LOL, that is the way I felt, but it took 1:30 in and I was like shit I gotta eat whatever I can get my hands on, so I got 3 desserts from resturant and tons of snacks at the gas station so I would feel ok again.  I have no reason to play a game or gain attention bros, I am just keeping it real and letting you know what happened (period) no games. 

i don't believe you but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

you are a VERY lucky man, please monitor your blood sugar and do this shit right.

Slin is not something to fuck with, i know a close friend who went into a coma from 30iu of Log and he knew what he was doing. 70iu is insane and i hope you have good medical insurance.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2008, 07:57:43 AM »
I think we should watch the bashing on this thread. I think he's just trying to point out a mistake he made. I'm not proinsulin use but if it helps someone not make a mistake then it's fine.

BTW - BE CAREFUL!

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2008, 09:11:20 AM »

You do realize that this was possibly the worst thing you could have done? 

4thAD

« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2008, 09:20:33 AM »
One thing I cant figure out is how you could possibly make that mistake. Ive seen you around the boards, and I think by now you would have figured out how to dose gear. How is it that you cant dose slin @ 100mg per ml? Im glad your OK, but that is the mother of all rookie mistake. I would think that when you saw that almost a whole cc of slin was gone you would have realized that you would not have enough to complete your run?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2008, 09:21:59 AM »
Vet,

Im curious why??  Seriously I would like to know, cause I thought eating all that would help out and it seemed to make me feel fine again for a time being and my tonge numbness went away.

TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2008, 09:24:29 AM »
4thAD,

I was thinking GH, cause the GH was dosed @ 10iu per ml, and I read the slin bottle and must have thought in my head it was dosed the same even though it was dosed @ 100iu per ml. 

Did your friend come out of his coma and was he ok?  I guess since it was humalin-R and not as fast acting it was not as BAD, but still horrible mistake.  I am 250 so not sure if you are bigger maybe it will not affect you as much.  Anyway thankfully I learned my mistake. 

TEAM Nasser

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2008, 09:40:07 AM »
4thAD,

I was thinking GH, cause the GH was dosed @ 10iu per ml, and I read the slin bottle and must have thought in my head it was dosed the same even though it was dosed @ 100iu per ml. 

Did your friend come out of his coma and was he ok?  I guess since it was humalin-R and not as fast acting it was not as BAD, but still horrible mistake.  I am 250 so not sure if you are bigger maybe it will not affect you as much.  Anyway thankfully I learned my mistake. 

HGH is dosed how its mixed by the user depending on how much dilutant you add.
It sounds like thats something you've never really done either.

If your truly stupid enough to do this stunt w/ insulin, hopefull you are removed from the human gene pool before you reproduce..... Please cycle nonstop w/ strong androgen to keep your sperm count at close to zero in between the time you die from a insulin accident.
 There are allready to many stupid PPL that are a burden on mankind.  Also, I hope you use enough insulin to die rapidly and not just become a expense to the rest of us...

Seems like your on track to me. Keep up the good work. You are my hero. You are "HardCore".
Perhaps the next X-games can have a Insulin tollerance competition for your kind...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2008, 10:12:24 AM »
Trab ill respond to one part of your post the rest is not polite at all so anyhow...

The GH and you would know if you got some.  Most comes with 10 10iu vials, im talking generic yellow top, blue, brown.  So it is the most common thing to do is put 1ml of bact water in with 1 vial of gh, cause then it is very easy to measure, so 10 on the insulin syring = 1 IU of GH.  Why would you mix the GH vial with anything other than 1ml of bact water, you would just be making more work for yourself.

jt
TEAM Nasser

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2008, 10:33:57 AM »
Trab ill respond to one part of your post the rest is not polite at all so anyhow...

The GH and you would know if you got some.  Most comes with 10 10iu vials, im talking generic yellow top, blue, brown.  So it is the most common thing to do is put 1ml of bact water in with 1 vial of gh, cause then it is very easy to measure, so 10 on the insulin syring = 1 IU of GH.  Why would you mix the GH vial with anything other than 1ml of bact water, you would just be making more work for yourself.

jt

Should be 1 ml bac water per iu

10 iu = 10 ml bac water

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2008, 10:56:58 AM »
"But solely through injection the lethal dose is 800 – 3200 units."

Source:  http://www.chemsoc.org/exemplarchem/entries/2002/hook/insulin.htm

WTF ???

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2008, 11:38:15 AM »

jt

Oh, your not useing real GH.... sorry Ive no experience w/ anything but USA pharma.
Concentration is as you choose to dilute. ANy way you like. Vials come in many size IU. 8,12,24...

Your using HCG sold as HGH if lucky (old slack HCG at that)

Guess waht... Real HGH shows effect in days on a lean guy, ;)
Carry on... 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2008, 11:46:50 AM »
"But solely through injection the lethal dose is 800 – 3200 units."

Source:  http://www.chemsoc.org/exemplarchem/entries/2002/hook/insulin.htm

WTF ???

THis is all bad info.  You'd be in deep trouble and asking to die well before several of the other doses listed here other drugs.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2008, 11:52:17 AM »
Trab sure it is, im sure you've tested all the batches and know were they come from right?  Of course, you seem to have all the knowledge I shouldn't even question you lol.  HCG is easily detected with a pregnancy test.

TEAM Nasser