Author Topic: What would it take for you to Rat someone out?  (Read 12911 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: What would it take for you to Rat someone out?
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2008, 04:55:31 PM »
Yeah, they do nowadays! That is why I reffered to the "movies"

Don't rat your friends, that is how it should be, at least I was raised that way.

My dad and grandpa were just old school like that... 8)

I took the fall over some rec. drugs at a party once for a kid who's parents were so strict, they would have never let him have a normal teenage life until he moved out if he got busted. When the cops called my dad to come get me, he said, "keep him there, sounds like he deserved it!" Thats love....
i bet that kid still remembers and respects the hell out of you.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2008, 05:27:44 PM »
No offense to anyone....but I bet 99% of those that said they would "not" rat on somebody to save their own ass....if full of shit!!! 8)

I would not rat on somebody to save my own ass.

I am not full of shit.

If you ratted on me I'd pay someone (local to your area) to give you a love tap.

I could always have Overload do it.....   ;D

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2008, 09:41:42 PM »
don't know if i should say something here, but what has the fourm come too???

so much for the brotherhood, if were asking questions like this  :'(

aas use has hit the mainstream, things gonna get rough, keep your head up and man up.

snitch or not, you just have to be able to live with yourself at the end of the day. we all die alone but how  people are going to remember you is what you have to live with.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2008, 10:40:34 PM »
don't know if i should say something here, but what has the fourm come too???

so much for the brotherhood, if were asking questions like this  :'(

aas use has hit the mainstream, things gonna get rough, keep your head up and man up.

snitch or not, you just have to be able to live with yourself at the end of the day. we all die alone but how  people are going to remember you is what you have to live with.

I always thought that it was your responsibility if you got caught buying/selling...

That's how it works.

Those people who are talking about "ratting" people out........I don't understand them.

Once you cross over to the Darkside, you've already broken the law (unless under legal HRT).

You know that.

I don't think AAS use is a big deal, but getting caught just means you have to take responsibility.

Trying to drag other people down with you is bad for Karma.

It will always come back to haunt you in some way.

People know people.   :-X

DIV

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2008, 11:11:19 PM »
AGREEDED!!!!!!!!!!!  IF YOUR NOT MAN ENOUGH TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS THEN DONT FUCKING DO THEM!!! IF you have a pair between your legs then shut your fucking mouth and take what you deserve. ALl this i have kids, i have family bullshit doesnt mean jackshit to me. YOU AND YOU ONLY CHOSE to do what you did. YOUR wife and kids had no say so in this. IT was your sole decision!! ALL LIABLITIES rest on you..THis is shit you should think about before you chose to do what you do, after all every man has to be held accountable for his actions and if you can take responsibility then you are a fucking coward!! FOr all of you who previously stated that you would dime out someone then fuck you. You dont belong on this board or this Forum. There are risks involved in everything you do. If you decide to bungee jump you accept the risk you may die!!!! If you chose to deal or play a hand in the GEar game you are accepting the same responsibility. As Division stated before, No one is far enough away to be found. Even if you rat someone out and dont do time, you will get whats coming to you!!! LOVE TAP is kind words from the gentleman Division!! Knowing people and making contacts is a good thing to have!! There is a price that can be put on anybodys head. Remember the reprocussions before you play in this game and decide your mouth is something that cant be locked.
BE A MAN, NOT A PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always thought that it was your responsibility if you got caught buying/selling...

That's how it works.

Those people who are talking about "ratting" people out........I don't understand them.

Once you cross over to the Darkside, you've already broken the law (unless under legal HRT).

You know that.

I don't think AAS use is a big deal, but getting caught just means you have to take responsibility.

Trying to drag other people down with you is bad for Karma.

It will always come back to haunt you in some way.

People know people.   :-X

DIV

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2008, 11:32:55 PM »
I am willing to bet most not all of the people who are so adiment about saying snitches get stitches would be the first to rat someone out.  Who says you arn't taking responsibility if you admit to the cops yes you did it, but they will let you go with no record or anything, no jail time if you just let out a name of another seller, user, so they can get to the top of the chain of things.  After all everybody is breaking the law, so why should you be the one who has to pay the price?  In the end we are all very selfish and not many people like to admit that, only a select few could actually not snitch if they were offered no jail no record etc, no one would know who snitched them out anyhow, the cops would keep it quiet.

jt
TEAM Nasser

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2008, 11:40:44 PM »
There are ways of finding out anything my friend. I have friends with the FBI who put people in Witness Protection Program and guess what......they are no longer around....you snitch...you will pay eventually

And its not up to the LE to offer plea agreements. This rests with the PROSECUTION AND JUDGE!!! I went to law school for 2 years. i know the system very well

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2008, 12:02:04 AM »
Yes of course, trying to scare people not to tell on somebody else, why because you want your ass saved.  It's all a game of selfishness.  You don't want to goto jail, nor do I.  I never said I snitched, this is all a thread about when and what conditions.  Everybody has their price I believe. 

And there are plenty of snitches who live a very nice comfortable life, and never have any negative consequences. 

jt
TEAM Nasser

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2008, 05:55:23 AM »
There are ways of finding out anything my friend. I have friends with the FBI who put people in Witness Protection Program and guess what......they are no longer around....you snitch...you will pay eventually

And its not up to the LE to offer plea agreements. This rests with the PROSECUTION AND JUDGE!!!
I went to law school for 2 years. i know the system very well

Exactly. The Detectives job is to get you to confess & sometimes they'll say anything.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2008, 07:39:21 AM »
No offense to anyone....but I bet 99% of those that said they would "not" rat on somebody to save their own ass....if full of shit!!! 8)

Speak for yourself.

I've already lived it, and i paid my own way...

8)

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2008, 08:12:04 AM »
It's a hard thing to answer, if you have your whole life ahead of you, or you have something you are working on now and don't want it interrupted, who knows.  The whole snitches get stitches thing is a easy one liner, but it is more complicated than that I think. 

I do not know about pre trial intervention what is that ? 

jt

and Steve, why did you not give LE this Josh characters name ?

how about not commiting the crime. If you decide do do something illegal then take it like a man. You should have thought about your family before doing it. Know the consequences.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2008, 08:29:03 AM »
This thread could translate to a lot of aspects of one's life. I'm sure you guys & gals know that person who gets caught at work breaking a rule & then tells the boss about everyone else who's breaking that rule(s).

It all boils down to manning up & taking responsibility for your actions.

However, if you're looking at 20+ years it may be a different story. & few if any have been there so we won't know what we'll do unless we're in that position. Basically all this matcho talk about how we'd never rat could be worthless if you're you're looking at a huge prison term.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2008, 09:03:34 AM »
This thread could translate to a lot of aspects of one's life. I'm sure you guys & gals know that person who gets caught at work breaking a rule & then tells the boss about everyone else who's breaking that rule(s).

It all boils down to manning up & taking responsibility for your actions.

However, if you're looking at 20+ years it may be a different story. & few if any have been there so we won't know what we'll do unless we're in that position. Basically all this matcho talk about how we'd never rat could be worthless if you're you're looking at a huge prison term.

Exactly good post Rim
TEAM Nasser

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2008, 09:16:37 AM »
Exactly good post Rim

Thanks. There's a lot of people here are talking about taking the fall for someone &/or taking their lumps when they could have ratted on someone (which I applaud by the way) to get out of trouble. However, I doubt they were looking at a mandatory (& stupidly) lengthy sentence for drugs, etc - that could & probably would change things drastically.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2008, 10:07:39 AM »
I wonder who will be taking out josh then?
Ga, Samar, O and there is more. To that source that had legal issues march 2007
It was josh not because you lost an employee  ;)

What the fuck are you talking about and what the fuck does that have to with me or what I said???

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2008, 10:52:46 AM »
Thanks. There's a lot of people here are talking about taking the fall for someone &/or taking their lumps when they could have ratted on someone (which I applaud by the way) to get out of trouble. However, I doubt they were looking at a mandatory (& stupidly) lengthy sentence for drugs, etc - that could & probably would change things drastically.

No, I haven't Rimbaud.........

But I've been in this game for a long time and seen many people come and go.....

If I get taken down, helping LE is not an option regardless.

The 5th works.......

DIV

4thAD

« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2008, 11:39:38 AM »

Thats exactly why when I answered this question I stated that I am not a source. I will never be charged with those type of charges. Even so prison terms for steroid sources are really not that lengthy. If your a source and are not willing to do the time, DONT SOURCE! I feel it could be extremely risky to rat people out. You may get a lesser sentence, but you would probably be watching your back all the time.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2008, 01:25:46 PM »
No, I haven't Rimbaud.........

But I've been in this game for a long time and seen many people come and go.....

If I get taken down, helping LE is not an option regardless.

The 5th works.......

DIV

I doubt don't your convictions just like I don't don't doubt my own but you'll/we'll/I'll never know unless we're (god forbid) in that situation.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2008, 01:28:04 PM »
Thats exactly why when I answered this question I stated that I am not a source. I will never be charged with those type of charges. Even so prison terms for steroid sources are really not that lengthy. If your a source and are not willing to do the time, DONT SOURCE! I feel it could be extremely risky to rat people out. You may get a lesser sentence, but you would probably be watching your back all the time.

I wasn't just talking about steroids.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2008, 01:29:11 PM »
 ive seen what small time criminals do to people who snitch....   i can only imagine what someone up i the game would do.  

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2008, 02:09:17 PM »
I doubt don't your convictions just like I don't don't doubt my own but you'll/we'll/I'll never know unless we're (god forbid) in that situation.

Life is a risk.

Whatever happens, happens.

Of course one can't predict what will happen, but I've always been the type of guy to plot my own course.

LE have their own motives and I understand they will try and convict people if they can, that's what they do.

I just know myself too well, to really bring heat on others if I should get caught up.

Not all of us are furry ewoks, Rimbauder.  ;D

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2008, 02:37:16 PM »
Life is a risk.

Whatever happens, happens.

Of course one can't predict what will happen, but I've always been the type of guy to plot my own course.

LE have their own motives and I understand they will try and convict people if they can, that's what they do.

I just know myself too well, to really bring heat on others if I should get caught up.

Not all of us are furry ewoks, Rimbauder.  ;D

DIV

Amen.

As for the furry part - I've shaved...my head.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2008, 03:15:51 PM »
ive seen what small time criminals do to people who snitch....   i can only imagine what someone up i the game would do. 

In the steroid world snitches seem to be very safe. Nothing ever seems to happen to them. In the end the one ratted on probably decides it's not worth the additional risk to get it "taken care of". Say someone fingered you for juice and you got probation or short sentence - are going to get him killed and risk your future? Not likely. Valentino always talks about the numerous rats on the O stage. Titus was a known rat and got away with it. And etc etc.

If you ratted on me I'd pay someone (local to your area) to give you a love tap.
DIV

If a dealer told the cops you bought gear from him you'd pay for a "love tap" and risk a very lengthy sentence?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2008, 04:13:18 PM »
If a dealer told the cops you bought gear from him you'd pay for a "love tap" and risk a very lengthy sentence?

If I was looking at some hard time because he snitched on me, I'd look through contacts and see if I could hook something up.

Of course.

There are some people on here who would definitely do the same.   :D

DIV

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2008, 05:42:12 PM »
Ill be honest. My life sux because I was not the rat. Some of you bros trusted source screwed alot of people. I'm looking at 132 year and he is looking at 10 mabe 20. Fuk you all who think you know it all.
Until you stand looking as your kids are taken away and your in jail and they tell you your wife is non responsive. Those who think they know it all. I took the baseball bat by the cops and I'm still walking. Those of your with pm's saying he didn't rat. Fuk yourselfs. No one helped me after my bust except ms. I didn't bust myself I was rated by pinnacle labs you bros trusted source who people stood by. You didn't see his name on the bust list. Of coarse not. You saw mine. Tired of fukin know it all never been in the game people.
tired of people like gh15
your a rat to. You know they make rat traps for big pussys too!