Author Topic: how much of an issue is hair loss really?  (Read 4808 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
how much of an issue is hair loss really?
« on: October 19, 2005, 09:35:10 PM »
my main aversion to doing a cycle right now is the threat of hair loss, since unlike the other sides it is irreversable, and because i have a shitty hairline already and any loss would be devastating.
i see all these pros who take huge doses but have all their hair (cutler, ruhl, gunter, gustavo, back then arnold, franco, all the ironagers ect.) and i wonder how much of an issue it really is.

another question is are the dose and the sides directly correlated to each other? for example, if you get sides from 500-1000/wk of test will you get the same from 250/wk, or would you get proportionally less?

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
Re: how much of an issue is hair loss really?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2005, 09:49:06 PM »
i have never had a problem over the years...
OFFSHOREIRONcom

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2005, 11:29:17 PM »
my main aversion to doing a cycle right now is the threat of hair loss, since unlike the other sides it is irreversable, and because i have a shitty hairline already and any loss would be devastating.
i see all these pros who take huge doses but have all their hair (cutler, ruhl, gunter, gustavo, back then arnold, franco, all the ironagers ect.) and i wonder how much of an issue it really is.

another question is are the dose and the sides directly correlated to each other? for example, if you get sides from 500-1000/wk of test will you get the same from 250/wk, or would you get proportionally less?
most important factors are genetic and dosages,
is u use lower dosager probably u will not lost you hair , and if you use higher disages we will see what say your genetic !1
w

Crazy-canuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2005, 05:21:02 AM »

Like someone said it is genetic.  If it runs in your family then it will come out sooner or later with a cycle or without.  Gear doesn't make your hair fall out, that is a myth, it just speeds up the process that would have occured naturally.

I shave my head, not bald but down the wood.  I am lucky I am white dude who looks good bald.  Usually only black guys can shave there heads and still look cool.

Damn, his last name eludes me but that Pro Matt somthing.  Sponsered by Muscletech, anyways.   He is one white guy who shouldn't shave his head.

CC.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2005, 01:28:08 PM »
Like someone said it is genetic.  If it runs in your family then it will come out sooner or later with a cycle or without.  Gear doesn't make your hair fall out, that is a myth, it just speeds up the process that would have occured naturally.
I shave my head, not bald but down the wood.  I am lucky I am white dude who looks good bald.  Usually only black guys can shave there heads and still look cool.

Damn, his last name eludes me but that Pro Matt somthing.  Sponsered by Muscletech, anyways.   He is one white guy who shouldn't shave his head.

CC.

This is another way of saying it makes your hair fall out LOL!

MOS

ChinoXL

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2005, 05:16:54 PM »
Look at your father and your mother's father.  That'll let you know right there if you have a lot to worry about.

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2005, 06:01:29 PM »
Look at your father and your mother's father.  That'll let you know right there if you have a lot to worry about.

Baldness expression might skip generations. You might carry the baldness trait but not show it, just pass it on to your offspring.