Author Topic: New Rules for GH claims  (Read 27986 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: New Rules for GH claims
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2012, 08:00:45 AM »
Look at the nails man is all about the nails! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2012, 08:22:37 AM »
Look at the nails man is all about the nails! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Amazing though.  All I asked for was a GH Serum test.  $40 to prove something is legit and holy fuck the hostility here.  People calling names, getting mad.  It is an easy thing to do.  Even Kami himself is encouring those that got the new kigs to get tested.  He is not hiding, he wants everyone to get tested and show their results.  So why the anger from some of you guys.  It doesn't make sense.

You guys should be agreeing.  Does it make you happy when newbs come here bashing or promoting something without proof?  Wouldn't it make sense to see tests on something?

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2012, 09:02:17 AM »
This talk of "bringing Kigs back" makes me fucking sick. They never went away, they're still selling kits of utter shit by the tens of thousands to the 90%+ of the world that's ignorant of gh15 and a lot else. I'll never buy their shit again, nobody I talk to will ever buy their shit again.

gh15 and his elves get good gh, obviously. The rest of us get bunk and the fuckers behind it are laughing their arses off and rolling in $$$$$$$$$'s.

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2012, 10:19:01 AM »
Amazing though.  All I asked for was a GH Serum test.  $40 to prove something is legit and holy fuck the hostility here.  People calling names, getting mad.  It is an easy thing to do.  Even Kami himself is encouring those that got the new kigs to get tested.  He is not hiding, he wants everyone to get tested and show their results.  So why the anger from some of you guys.  It doesn't make sense.

You guys should be agreeing.  Does it make you happy when newbs come here bashing or promoting something without proof?  Wouldn't it make sense to see tests on something?
never had a problem with your original statement, sure people should get a 49.00 blood test to ensure they didn't get scrwewd you motherfuckers. many good things happening with the kami operation after he stole all that money! now he has good HGH that he is sending people that he knows are bodybuilders because he trolls this board and has seen my picss and bighers pics. he has approached GH15 and cutt a deal. this is why Gh15 wants to bring him back free HGH for us! you guys get the shit! kublai forever! many good things are happening!
team b-boy

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2012, 10:48:56 AM »
gotta love mods who edit others posts when they least suspect it in order to benefit their agenda

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2012, 11:00:34 AM »
Im running kamis new kigs now, same batch numbers as bigher.... i cant get tested but those that can,, should.. so far these seem very very legit

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2012, 12:33:25 PM »
   cant get tested but those that can,, should.. so far these seem very very legit   

DID YOU READ THE THREAD LOL WOW

NOT EVEN A PHYSIQUE MENTION JUST A SEEMS VERY VERY LEGIT ,,

I WILL SAY IT AGAIN SERUM TESTS WILL NOT TELL YOU ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR GH

IT MIGHT NOW EVEN BE GH CAUSING THE RISE IN SERUM

ONLY WAY TO KNOW 100% IS TO GET YOUR VIAL ANALYZED UNTIL THEN STICK WITH PHARM GRADE

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2012, 01:01:18 PM »

ONLY WAY TO KNOW 100% IS TO GET YOUR VIAL ANALYZED UNTIL THEN STICK WITH PHARM GRADE

At least a serum test most can afford that will at least let them know where was something in there making their GH Serum go up

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2012, 01:29:06 PM »

HMMM HOW BOUT SHUT THE FUCK UP I GUESS IGF LEVELS IN 700S ARE FROM DRINKING MILK. AND NO LOL I DIDNT READ THE THREAD

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2012, 01:33:06 PM »
and whats a physique mention? im already 220+ in the single digits and ive been on legit growth for months.. i know how to tell if its legit or not

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2012, 01:38:21 PM »
and whats a physique mention? im already 220+ in the single digits and ive been on legit growth for months.. i know how to tell if its legit or not
Pics?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2012, 01:48:27 PM »
blues = fullness, capped delts, 3d and solid weight gain.

novos= leaner, overnight water drops, metabolism speeds up, vascularity.

By "blues" do you mean the NDs?

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2012, 02:31:12 PM »
Pics?

Seconded.

Sorry but when you make a claim like that to back up your point of view... better prove it. If you prove it I will congratulate you and tickle your feet.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2012, 02:45:04 PM »
Seconded.

Sorry but when you make a claim like that to back up your point of view... better prove it. If you prove it I will congratulate you and tickle your feet.

yeah sorry buddy, i dont need to prove myself to a bunch of dudes on an online forum.. no need to lie either , my name has massive credibility and numerous guys would vouch for me.  btw its not the smartest thing to post pics on an open forum where you are admitting illegal drug use.  all pics can be traced to almost your exact location..

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2012, 02:54:04 PM »
yeah sorry buddy, i dont need to prove myself to a bunch of dudes on an online forum.. no need to lie either , my name has massive credibility and numerous guys would vouch for me.  btw its not the smartest thing to post pics on an open forum where you are admitting illegal drug use.  all pics can be traced to almost your exact location..

You missed the "tickle your feet" part didnt you? Im just playing haha.

I remember I posted pics about a year ago for a cycle log, I got so paranoid that I took them down a day later.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2012, 03:00:53 PM »
You missed the "tickle your feet" part didnt you? Im just playing haha.

I remember I posted pics about a year ago for a cycle log, I got so paranoid that I took them down a day later.

yeah not a good idea, i mean im not computer savvy enough but maybe if u use proxies and shit it wont matter. but this board is so popular, who knows whos monitoring it , etc.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2012, 03:37:40 PM »

By pharm grade you really mean Jins and Ansome. The same gh you've been pimping all over the boards.

GH serum test doesn't tell you ANYTHING!!? Really. So if you test two vials and one tests out at 30+ and another .6 that doesn't tell you anything??? Did you read the post by that doctor of PM, Alpha-something. He said the gh serum test is more reliable that igf. Igf tells you how your body reacts and responds to hgh. The serum test measures the quantity (though not purity). That's why WADA doesn't use igf test and the window of opportunity is too short for them to use the serum test.

Now this is from a doctor that is in the anti-aging biz and prescribes hgh. Who are you other than a blatant mouth piece for Jins/Anosome? What's the matter, your brand didn't test well? Or an excuse as to why your master declined rajin in contributing to getting his stuff tested?

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2012, 05:01:36 PM »
By pharm grade you really mean Jins and Ansome. The same gh you've been pimping all over the boards.

GH serum test doesn't tell you ANYTHING!!? Really. So if you test two vials and one tests out at 30+ and another .6 that doesn't tell you anything??? Did you read the post by that doctor of PM, Alpha-something. He said the gh serum test is more reliable that igf. Igf tells you how your body reacts and responds to hgh. The serum test measures the quantity (though not purity). That's why WADA doesn't use igf test and the window of opportunity is too short for them to use the serum test.

Now this is from a doctor that is in the anti-aging biz and prescribes hgh. Who are you other than a blatant mouth piece for Jins/Anosome? What's the matter, your brand didn't test well? Or an excuse as to why your master declined rajin in contributing to getting his stuff tested?

Great post atleast someone understand something about GH,, now what does a GH serum tell you it tells you you have injected either 176aa, 192aa, 191aa or a combo of cjc and ghrp (because cjc with dac has a 24 hour elevation period)

so did the gh serum confirm you have 191AA ? CLEARLY NO

Now lets assume what you injected was 191AA do you know what percentage of it is protein? NO,,, does it tell you what the purity of the protein is? NO

Now this is the fun part lets say you compare two serum tests from two brands

1. has 99% protein purity, and 98% protein component and scores 30 .  2. has 80% protein purity, and 85% protein component and scores 30.

Which one will be more affective? You can be the judge of that 

Ofcourse its more reliable then IGF everything raises IGF, everyone doing these tests is on what,  steroids which raise IGF anyways DUH

Your right they have declined because the thread was based on testing generics, and they sell pharm grade so they did not want to be categorized in the same division

And 2. It is not an accurate measure to prove effectiveness of the hormone.. THey have posted 2011 analysis of there vials for ansomone and have requested an anlysis from gensci

For those that have no clue what I am talking about they are Legal distributors of somatropin 191AA, so besides analysis direct from manufacterers, outside testing has never been required...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2012, 08:44:43 PM »
Sorry bro, not starting with you but talk is cheap and this is getbig, so making a claim and not posting a pic, well, plain and simple, I call Bullshit.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2012, 08:53:18 PM »
Great post atleast someone understand something about GH,, now what does a GH serum tell you it tells you you have injected either 176aa, 192aa, 191aa or a combo of cjc and ghrp (because cjc with dac has a 24 hour elevation period)

so did the gh serum confirm you have 191AA ? CLEARLY NO

Now lets assume what you injected was 191AA do you know what percentage of it is protein? NO,,, does it tell you what the purity of the protein is? NO

Now this is the fun part lets say you compare two serum tests from two brands

1. has 99% protein purity, and 98% protein component and scores 30 .  2. has 80% protein purity, and 85% protein component and scores 30.

Which one will be more affective? You can be the judge of that  

Ofcourse its more reliable then IGF everything raises IGF, everyone doing these tests is on what,  steroids which raise IGF anyways DUH

Your right they have declined because the thread was based on testing generics, and they sell pharm grade so they did not want to be categorized in the same division

And 2. It is not an accurate measure to prove effectiveness of the hormone.. THey have posted 2011 analysis of there vials for ansomone and have requested an anlysis from gensci

For those that have no clue what I am talking about they are Legal distributors of somatropin 191AA, so besides analysis direct from manufacterers, outside testing has never been required...

friend i BEG COMPANY TO LET ME TEST IT TURENED OUT TO BE HIGHLY 192 BALONIE THEN THEY CHANGE TO 191AA. RIGHT NOW MANY GOOD THINGDS ARE IN THE WORKS WITH THE KAMI CREW AND KUBLAI! PLUS IF WE CAN PULL OFF ANOTHER MONEY MAKER I WILL HAVE ENOUGH FOR MY SITE WHERE TRUTH WILL B E TOLD! EVERYONE WITH AGENDA WILL BE OIUTED. DANTE AND SON BETTER WATCH THER ASS! THEY THREATEN gh15 TO LONG AND RON HERRIS AND MIKE ARNOLD WILL ALL GET FCKED I  ASS. I JUST WANT HUUMAN GRADE HGH FOR NOT JUST MY ELKS BUT FOR EVERY BODYBUILDER., I WANT EVEN CENTAFANIS ON EVERRY FCKING BLOCK! YOU GET IT? YOU ARE REP AND HAV AGENDA!
fallen angel

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: April 11, 2012, 09:01:13 PM »
Gh15 whats the verdict on the new batch of kigs?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #71 on: April 11, 2012, 09:03:26 PM »
Gh15 whats the verdict on the new batch of kigs?

dont know,, ,,I have to wait for the eo=lfs to et back to me.The only vial i am going to use is the one with the huma hair in it! human hair menas human grade a human made it! that is the shit I am after  im going to inject that vial with the hair ASAP

gh15 approved
fallen angel

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2012, 09:18:17 PM »
      what counts is what I say and what i say will be heard soon loud and clear 

I have a question,, how much weed do you smoke? Your a funny guy

Since you are asking no the jintropin is made for the european market (RUSSIA and UKRAINE), my sponsor does not carry any of the chinese kits.

You are still mentioning personal experiences that is good but like i have said its about vial analysis,, this is official proof I have no problem conversing with you about aas I actually like hearing what you have to say in regards to different compound cycling protocols and such.

I did not even know you had a website? what is it I will check it out sometime

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2012, 09:38:57 PM »
I have a question,, how much weed do you smoke? Your a funny guy

Since you are asking no the jintropin is made for the european market (RUSSIA and UKRAINE), my sponsor does not carry any of the chinese kits.

You are still mentioning personal experiences that is good but like i have said its about vial analysis,, this is official proof I have no problem conversing with you about aas I actually like hearing what you have to say in regards to different compound cycling protocols and such.

I did not even know you had a website? what is it I will check it out sometime

i have no website and never will unlesss I cun get more money off og these kigs thAT IS WHY YOU SHOPULD SHUT UP AND LET ME GET MY HUSTLR ON!GOOD THINGS ARE COMING FROM THE KAMI GANG!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2012, 09:52:00 PM »
dont know,, have 4 vials in here with me didnt put them in blood yet,, to be honest i dont want to lol but! my best elfs say its pharma grade or very close so i will put it in blood and tell you staight out ,,according to bigher pictures it is legit gh but i will put it in blood and let it be known
all i want is consistancy ,, im going to inject that vial with the hair in it too...i need to make sure it is legit gh that deliver results ,, will do it soon 

gh15 approved

Ok. Please do it soon because im
On the same Ones as bigher but only gona continue with them if u cosign them as good to go