Author Topic: i think the steroid strength is kicking in, i tried narrow bench 8x220lbs  (Read 13716 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: i think the steroid strength is kicking in, i tried narrow bench 8x220lbs
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2013, 07:27:51 AM »
we are lifting weights for recreation you will look failry good no matter what mise well alpha male up and sling around some heavy iron once in a while its may be a little fun even
fun but at what cost

tear a pec or a bicept and you might as well commit suicide because shit is all you'll ever look like at that point

thebrink

• Getbig V
according to nasser he was busy painting the walls of some gym in europe for a schmoe

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
^^^^^^falcon is a full time painter and he is at the pinacle of human performance and health

chess315

« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2013, 08:38:16 AM »
fun but at what cost

tear a pec or a bicept and you might as well commit suicide because shit is all you'll ever look like at that point
generally you have to be pushing the limits of human performance or doing foolish things for that type of stuff to happen also even being aware that can happen goes a long way

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2013, 08:39:29 AM »
generally you have to be pushing the limits of human performance or doing foolish things for that type of stuff to happen also even being aware that can happen goes a long way
i say why take a chance

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2013, 08:41:49 AM »
i dont know about that but i can get 11 reps with the 50kg (110lbs) dumbbells and that means no locking out no "throwing weight around" form

dumbel press really feels like my chest is doing all the work

bench press feels like everything and nothing is working

Bench press never did shit for my chest. The only time I actually looked in them mirror and said damn my chest is looking good was from flat dumbbell bench presses. I stopped doing them and lost the thickness and chest  started looking  flat and like shit again. For us guys with longer arms, flat bench is more of a front delt dominate exercise.
l

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2013, 08:43:08 AM »
Bench press never did shit for my chest. The only time I actually looked in them mirror and said damn my chest is looking good was from flat dumbbell bench presses. I stopped doing them and lost the thickness and chest  started looking  flat and like shit again. For us guys with longer arms, flat bench is more of a front delt dominate exercise.
you would think so

but my delts are also complete shit

so i think bench press is just hitting nothing for me

just tendons or something ???

chess315

« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2013, 08:49:50 AM »
 weights are pretty light I'm all for constant tension and stuff but in order to look strong you have to be strong. I am by no means advocating super heavy training but imo you have to use fairly heavy loads or build up to them in a few compound movements incline,barbell rows,dips,squat,deads,chins,dumbell presses what ever ones you favor or most just don't get far. Groink made the comment in the arnold thread he can only bench 380 or something well that being able to rep 300 for 10 still very strong. It doesnt have to be bench but a few basic movements have you generally have to be strong in to be at peak.

Most that train light would be capable of using heavy poundage on there favorite movements if they wanted

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2013, 08:55:33 AM »
you would think so

but my delts are also complete shit

so i think bench press is just hitting nothing for me

just tendons or something ???

I think the problem is your doses are just to low to achieve the effect your looking for. the gains at 500mg, and even 750mg are most definitely  going to be water retention..  1000mg-1250mg of test is where the muscle building effects are maximized.  why not run 1250mg test and  750mg eq for 12 weeks and achieve your goal by the spring time?
l

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2013, 08:57:25 AM »
I think the problem is your doses are just to low to achieve the effect your looking for. the gains at 500mg, and even 750mg are most definitely  going to be water retention..  1000mg-1250mg of test is where the muscle building effects are maximized.  why not run 1250mg test and  750mg eq for 12 weeks and achieve your goal by the spring time?
i went from 15.5" arm to 17" arm as documented on getbig

i am tryin to see if i can get to 18"

chess315

« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2013, 08:57:32 AM »
imo if he is being honest he looks damn impressive for the dosage he is on and the strength he is at i agree has to use more or gain strength preferable both

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2013, 09:13:36 AM »
imo if he is being honest he looks damn impressive for the dosage he is on and the strength he is at i agree has to use more or gain strength preferable both

the jump from 17 inch arms, to 18 inch arms was very difficult for me. 17 came quick...to get to 18 I had to really make some changes. Testosterone is very safe anyways, the way I look at it is why not reach your goal as fast as possible?

food for thought halo- at a gram of test and up, acne went away. It was very bad on 250mg-  500mg...no clue.
l

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2013, 12:02:20 PM »
if i dont get to 17.5" before february i have to double the dosage

however

how do i know it's lack of drugs or lack of calories/proteins holding me back?

sincere question^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2013, 10:55:28 PM »

however

start measuring your sperm quantity must be miniumum of 35ml per ejeculation , you must use medical measuring cup
below 35ml line sucks

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2013, 11:38:43 PM »
start measuring your sperm quantity must be miniumum of 35ml per ejeculation , you must use medical measuring cup
below 35ml line sucks
outed

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2013, 09:53:27 AM »

totally agreed... flat barbell bench is for short subby tank looking guys.... long levers/arms/limbs = dumbell... unless you want to tear a rotator and be out for a long time.

Sometimes sucks being tall...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2013, 11:36:09 AM »
learn to bench properly. bar low, elbows tucked, biggest arch in your back you can get, full grip on bar, squeeze the bar, 'break the bar', create external rotation.
tried all that

doesnt do shit for pecs

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2013, 10:38:59 PM »
learn to bench properly. bar low, elbows tucked, biggest arch in your back you can get, full grip on bar, squeeze the bar, 'break the bar', create external rotation.

I respect your powerlifting background, but how is this going to hit the pecs any harder? sure could use more weight by learning how to bench properly (hence create more trauma) but most guys I talked to who have trained at westisde barbell always  favor and prefer dumbbell work in the higher rep ranges when hypertrophy was the goal. Are dumbbells more effective for muscle hypertrophy?
l

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2013, 03:59:49 AM »

That would be powerlifting style which emphasizes heavy tricep involvement.
A

chess315

« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2013, 07:37:04 AM »
  I think what he is getting at is there is a big strength component to hypertrophy which I agree even if you don't ego train . Even your most anti heavy training guys are fairly strong.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2013, 02:40:18 PM »

Depends on the person..I don't put very much water weight with 500 to 750mgs of test because my diet is spot on and I use a little bit of arimidex.. I've built some quality muscle on moderate cycles

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2013, 03:22:37 PM »

however

Just increase the dose ...the measly 500mg of test is not gonna get you the look you say you want anyway.

I doubt you put much thought into food quantity going from natty to juiced and you grew just fine.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2013, 02:04:30 PM »
Just increase the dose ...the measly 500mg of test is not gonna get you the look you say you want anyway.

I doubt you put much thought into food quantity going from natty to juiced and you grew just fine.
right...

but you cant just up the dose to compensate for a subpar diet

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2013, 02:34:47 PM »
right...

but you cant just up the dose to compensate for a subpar diet

Of course not but you're smart enough to know this.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2013, 01:27:45 PM »
easy 10 reps today with the same weight

soon i'm gonna get the triceps