Author Topic: What are you cycling atm?  (Read 29793 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
What are you cycling atm?
« on: April 04, 2016, 10:27:13 AM »
Curious to see everybody's current cycles?

I'm on sust, cut mix, and var
600 test week
225 tren ace(goes up each week until I feel shitty usually around     ---350mgs week tren is my max )
225 mast p
350 var week

The cut mix doesn't feel near as strong with tren as it should but I got it free so I use.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: What are you cycling atm?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 10:35:16 AM »
1500mg sust
400mg tren e
400mg mast
75mcg t3
75mg anavar
5iu hgh

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 11:06:02 AM »
Currently 260lbs taking 1.5g eq , 1g tren, 1.5g test, 600 mg masteron. About to drop masteron and add winny, primo, anavar and anadrol

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 11:40:30 AM »
in the low 250 lbs right now  Just cruising on 500 sust, 500tren ace,4 ius growth

will be my spring summer run
750 sust
6ius growth
500 mast
50mg a day winstrol
700 tren ace
1mg adex with my test shot 3 times a wk

might change to aromasin and nolva  also have npp but this will determine to be used by my water level

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2016, 11:41:29 AM »
fellas what brand var are you using....

the best shit i can get is alpha pharma is that worth buying or just b.s ?????????

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2016, 12:09:08 PM »
Ha everybody made me look like a pussy here!!! Lol my dosage will go up though. As it continues I forgot to say I'm in the low 230s but at 6ft it's not very thick I may need to be in the high 240s which I plan to be.

My VAR is pharmacon it's probly shit but I heard it was good.  Even if it's winny it'll serve the purpose. Popped 50mgs upon awaking today first run with var so we will see how it goes for me

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2016, 12:14:07 PM »
in the low 250 lbs right now  Just cruising on 500 sust, 500tren ace,4 ius growth

will be my spring summer run
750 sust
6ius growth
500 mast
50mg a day winstrol
700 tren ace
1mg adex with my test shot 3 times a wk

might change to aromasin and nolva  also have npp but this will determine to be used by my water level

I like npp and tren ace together alot.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2016, 01:06:40 PM »
Ha everybody made me look like a pussy here!!! Lol my dosage will go up though. As it continues I forgot to say I'm in the low 230s but at 6ft it's not very thick I may need to be in the high 240s which I plan to be.

My VAR is pharmacon it's probly shit but I heard it was good.  Even if it's winny it'll serve the purpose. Popped 50mgs upon awaking today first run with var so we will see how it goes for me

you should notice a difference in the pump almost immediately if its legit anavar. or if its low dose dbol lol. fuckin bastard ugl's.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2016, 03:06:50 PM »
Just started 600 T enanthate 600 T decanoate 700 deca 825 eq

Gonna go till i tap out, take a break, start again, if i want to up it it's gonna be with prop and npp for blasts

Drol & dbol here and there for 4 week periods with breaks in between.

Looking at 1-2 years of aiming for slow gains in overall mass with blasts cruises and breaks.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2016, 03:07:12 PM »
30mg of quality var will make serious pumps by the 4th day

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2016, 03:56:03 PM »
750 mg test enanthate a week.
300 mg tren enanthate. Had to lower from 600 due to sides. I might just get off it completly.

Adding masteron prop soon.

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2016, 08:08:43 PM »
Been off completely for 5 weeks after 2-3 years non stop pretty much blasting.
Feels good but when I'm ready again I'll start with
400mg test prop
400mg mast prop
750mg eq

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2016, 08:49:23 PM »
I see a lot of heavy dosages listed but no blue stars.  :-\
T

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2016, 11:27:53 PM »
Been off completely for 5 weeks after 2-3 years non stop pretty much blasting.
Feels good but when I'm ready again I'll start with
400mg test prop
400mg mast prop
750mg eq

Did your natural test recover quickly?

What PCT protocol?

Is everything good? Mood, energy, strength and recovery from the gym, libido and erections (no homo)?

I'm in the same boat, about to come off in the next month or two, after being on for about 2 to 3 years. I'm actually looking forward to it for some reason. I hope I recover well, my balls never shrunk much while on.

My plan is 25mg clomid and 10mg nolvadex for a month (or until I feel normal again). Then drop the nolvadex, keep the clomid at 25mg for another month, then drop down to 25mg EOD for an indefinite period of time for general testosterone support (I had low test before going on, age 38 now).
I will also run about 12.5mg MK-677 oral peptide for GH support. Maybe I will run one month cycles of SARM LGD here and there to help build muscle or cut, to have that "on" feeling. Coming off the SARM would be easy as it does not totally shut down test production like steroids.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2016, 12:33:22 AM »
750mg test E/week
500mg NPP/week
35mg Methylsten ED

So far so good, 11 days in.
After 8 weeks I plan to run tren ace at 350mg instead of the NPP. First run, im pretty excited. Will be running Msten for 4 weeks.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2016, 12:37:19 AM »
Did your natural test recover quickly?

What PCT protocol?

Is everything good? Mood, energy, strength and recovery from the gym, libido and erections (no homo)?

I'm in the same boat, about to come off in the next month or two, after being on for about 2 to 3 years. I'm actually looking forward to it for some reason. I hope I recover well, my balls never shrunk much while on.

My plan is 25mg clomid and 10mg nolvadex for a month (or until I feel normal again). Then drop the nolvadex, keep the clomid at 25mg for another month, then drop down to 25mg EOD for an indefinite period of time for general testosterone support (I had low test before going on, age 38 now).
I will also run about 12.5mg MK-677 oral peptide for GH support. Maybe I will run one month cycles of SARM LGD here and there to help build muscle or cut, to have that "on" feeling. Coming off the SARM would be easy as it does not totally shut down test production like steroids.

SARMS will fuck with your hormones and the results are really not worth it.
Ive done MK677 the only time i did a "PCT" after my first test cycle. Made me extremly bloated, lethargic and feeling "out of it". Not a good thing to run during a PCT imo.
In my experience it only adds water/fulness but no actual growth or fat loss.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2016, 01:00:30 AM »
SARMS will fuck with your hormones and the results are really not worth it.
Ive done MK677 the only time i did a "PCT" after my first test cycle. Made me extremly bloated, lethargic and feeling "out of it". Not a good thing to run during a PCT imo.
In my experience it only adds water/fulness but no actual growth or fat loss.

I've actually been running MK677 for the past week or so for the first time. No sides so far, better mood, bigger pumps in the gym, great appetite boost, and starting to notice better sleep. I'm only using 12.5 mg though, I've read on various forums that the bloating and lethargy issues seem to happen with the higher doses. What dose did you run?

As far as sarms, I've only ever tried ostarine, got some mild gains with no sides except slightly puffy nipples (which is weird because I can run 500mg test with 30 dbol with no AI and get no nipple issues). I did this a few years ago as a natural and recovered quick after with no PCT. This LGD-4033 seems to be much more effective at building muscles mass from what I've read. It does cause testosterone suppression, but not total shutdown and recovery afterwards is fast according to anecdotal internet forum evidence. I want to see for myself how I respond to this substance.

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2016, 01:27:40 AM »
750 test enan
300 test prop
900 eq
40mg dboll

Gone add gh at 4iu ed in 2 weeks

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2016, 02:04:57 AM »
I'm cycling this:

plus 250 mg/w test enanthate.

MorganSA

• Getbig III
  • Benching 19 years, still lead with shoulders
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2016, 02:27:22 AM »
Jeez ous are pinning like mad....

Just came off 12 weeks of :600 p.w deca, 900 p.w. test blend, 50 eod winstrol, 250 p.w. masteron with a 3 week push in the beginning of 30-70 mg Dianabol daily, am currently cruising on 300 p.w. test blend, 250 p.w. mast.

Really prefer smaller doses, get similar growth (just slower), look a lot better and feel better. For the results I get running 2g compared to 550mg I will definitely stick to 550 for a bit. Have Eq waiting but liking the cruise at the moment.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2016, 04:27:15 AM »
Why all the EQ?

Those peptides scare me... Lymphoma risks etc

As far as pct, I went off for 6 months when I had babies and did the scaly power pct which really helped.  Lost a lot of size but felt damn good.   I also used sermorelin during pct and a few months after and I feel like I saved a lot of muscle.  I bet if it was hgh it'd be even better, but real hgh at the clinic I go to is 500 bucks for 17 units which I could afford if it was my living but I can't reason dropping a few grand a month just to look better...
you are gay.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2016, 04:49:10 AM »
I've actually been running MK677 for the past week or so for the first time. No sides so far, better mood, bigger pumps in the gym, great appetite boost, and starting to notice better sleep. I'm only using 12.5 mg though, I've read on various forums that the bloating and lethargy issues seem to happen with the higher doses. What dose did you run?

As far as sarms, I've only ever tried ostarine, got some mild gains with no sides except slightly puffy nipples (which is weird because I can run 500mg test with 30 dbol with no AI and get no nipple issues). I did this a few years ago as a natural and recovered quick after with no PCT. This LGD-4033 seems to be much more effective at building muscles mass from what I've read. It does cause testosterone suppression, but not total shutdown and recovery afterwards is fast according to anecdotal internet forum evidence. I want to see for myself how I respond to this substance.

I just finished a 30 day run of MK677 myself. 25mg/day. First 2 weeks I felt like death. Constantly tired, drinking coffee basically non-stop. Didn't feel much hunger increase, but I'm doing intermittent fasting, so I would've guessed that wouldn't be an issue. The bloat is real, scale weight went up about 8lbs with no dietary changes (if anything, my calories have been lower than usual). Pumps were definitely better, vascularity was improved as well. I'll run it again in a month or so with cjc-dac and see what happens, I hear that's the way you really maximize the affects.
I was extremely skeptical of MK, but after this run I feel like its the real deal.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2016, 05:06:11 AM »
mk677 is the shit if you can deal with the hunger.. for me i have to have absolutely zero temptation near me, then i can tough it out and eat absolutely clean.
it makes you look fucking great if your diet is good. if its not, enjoy your marshmallow face and cankles...

if you know when and how to use it it makes an AWESOME addition if you cant afford GH.
for me its impossible to cut on that stuff because of the appetite. if you can cut on it youll stay full as a house though too.
first 2-3 weeks my body goes crazy on it, bad lethargy, messed up sleep, hunger pains. after that only an appetite increase remains... plus fullness and vivid dreams.

for bulking this is hands down the best peptide you could ever think of...
nothing gave me as drastic changes as MK within just a week... not even a ton of dbol or anadrol...

hands down in my top 3 compounds regarding the best bang for the buck in terms of cosmetic effects

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2016, 06:15:15 AM »

yeah bro im just under 6 foot 2 so when I say im in the upper 250s some people asume i got this freaky physique.  I dont start getting really big and full (in a good way) till 260s. I got long ass legs that are stuborn and long ass arms.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2016, 06:21:06 AM »
750mg test E/week
500mg NPP/week
35mg Methylsten ED

So far so good, 11 days in.
After 8 weeks I plan to run tren ace at 350mg instead of the NPP. First run, im pretty excited. Will be running Msten for 4 weeks.

what do find the msten does for you?  When i was super low on cash and the summer was around the corner I did a bottle of msten. it actually was pretty decent shit. although at the time i was running two miles a day on the beach and crushing the weights with a next to perfect diet. But that compound def rounded me out, I kinda felt like i looked good all day. I took two pills a day .not sure what that dosage was though.