Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 752396 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #7825 on: July 27, 2021, 06:54:20 AM »
Someone recently bought $1 billion BTC.

George is a smart guy.

Never gets rattled by the news cycle or obsessed over small term price fluctuations. He understands the fundamentals of Bitcoin and knows it's price is going WAY higher long term and is wise enough to simply weather the storm and hold onto to what he has. Very smart mentality.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7826 on: July 27, 2021, 07:45:18 AM »
George is a smart guy.

Never gets rattled by the news cycle or obsessed over small term price fluctuations. He understands the fundamentals of Bitcoin and knows it's price is going WAY higher long term and is wise enough to simply weather the storm and hold onto to what he has. Very smart mentality.

Don't you know that George is GIB?  Just think about the "G".

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7827 on: July 27, 2021, 09:15:56 AM »
Don't you know that George is GIB?  Just think about the "G".

I suspected it!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7828 on: July 27, 2021, 10:16:39 AM »
Nah the point was you should hodl and that's the only way to do it.

The maxis and hodlers on here don't believe in ever taking any profit. They even referenced you as an example of the hodl strategy.

I didn't correct them and say that you sold and actually took some profit along the way. In their opinion this strategy is a surefire way to lose money. You're one of the "fools" Gib!

My last "back the truck up purchase" was around $4000 in March of last year. Never sold a satoshi of that purchase. I simply held.

Many other low to mid 4 figure purchases before that. I own every last satoshi of those as well.

While you are wringing your hands and working yourself all up into a tizzy waiting for Bitcoin to drop back down to 27k  :D I simply HODL my stack and go back to enjoying my life.

If me not not wanting to engage in such silly behavior as timing the market makes me "brain dead" or "stupid" then I'll go ahead and take that insult and accept the fact that we have 2 entirely different mentalities. 

Yes you can obviously "do things different ways" when it comes to anything in life, it's just that in this particular case my way doing it is far superior and yields far better results than yours.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7829 on: July 27, 2021, 11:33:54 AM »
My last "back the truck up purchase" was around $4000 in March of last year. Never sold a satoshi of that purchase. I simply held.

Many other low to mid 4 figure purchases before that. I own every last satoshi of those as well.

While you are wringing your hands and working yourself all up into a tizzy waiting for Bitcoin to drop back down to 27k  :D I simply HODL my stack and go back to enjoying my life.

If me not not wanting to engage in such silly behavior as timing the market makes me "brain dead" or "stupid" then I'll go ahead and take that insult and accept the fact that we have 2 entirely different mentalities. 

Yes you can obviously "do things different ways" when it comes to anything in life, it's just that in this particular case my way doing it is far superior and yields far better results than yours.

I don't have many limits when it come to trolling on getbig, but this is one comment I'll leave alone My last "back the truck up purchase" was around $4000

I'll go with simple facts.

BTC was 5K in March 2020. Today it's 37.5 K. That's x7.5 (I'll round that up for you and call it x8)

Eth 100 to 2200. That's x22. Lets round down and call it x20

Only one winner there when it comes to superior yields.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7830 on: July 27, 2021, 11:57:10 AM »
I don't have many limits when it come to trolling on getbig, but this is one comment I'll leave alone My last "back the truck up purchase" was around $4000

I'll go with simple facts.

BTC was 5K in March 2020. Today it's 37.5 K. That's x7.5 (I'll round that up for you and call it x8)

Eth 100 to 2200. That's x22. Lets round down and call it x20

Only one winner there when it comes to superior yields.

What "winner" are you talking about?

What exactly, have you personally, Flex-a-Con, "won" at?

You didn't buy Ethereum at $100 and hold until this current day.

All I see you doing is running around like a chicken with his head cut off trying to guess when to buy in and when to sell.

Actually bring some receipts to the table before you run your mouth.

Or as we in the Bitcoin community like to call it, "Proof of work"  8)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7831 on: July 27, 2021, 12:27:14 PM »
What "winner" are you talking about?

What exactly, have you personally, Flex-a-Con, "won" at?

You didn't buy Ethereum at $100 and hold until this current day.

All I see you doing is running around like a chicken with his head cut off trying to guess when to buy in and when to sell.

Actually bring some receipts to the table before you run your mouth.

Or as we in the Bitcoin community like to call it, "Proof of work"  8)

You're right I didn't hold until today where Eth is at 2.2k. I sold in May when it was close to 4K  ;)

"Actually bring some receipts to the table before you run your mouth. "

Post your proof first if you want to call it out. I'll wait

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7832 on: July 27, 2021, 12:45:06 PM »
You're right I didn't hold until today where Eth is at 2.2k. I sold in May when it was close to 4K  ;)

"Actually bring some receipts to the table before you run your mouth. "

Post your proof first if you're gonna call it out.

So your claim now is that you bought Ethereum at $100(the extreme, 4 year bottom) and you were able to time it just perfectly and sell at the extreme top at $4000?

You really going to go with that?

You really think myself and the other members on this forum are so stupid to believe such a thing?

I have been posting on this very thread for 4 years about purchasing bitcoin. I realize you just sauntered onto this subject a few weeks ago but yeah, I've been around.

All my cards are on the table. I don't have to be a sneaky little rat and lie about anything.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7833 on: July 27, 2021, 12:57:18 PM »
So your claim now is that you bought Ethereum at $100(the extreme, 4 year bottom) and you were able to time it just perfectly and sell at the extreme top at $4000?

You really going to go with that?

You really think myself and the other members on this forum are so stupid to believe such a thing?

I have been posting on this very thread for 4 years about purchasing bitcoin. I realize you just sauntered onto this subject a few weeks ago but yeah, I've been around.

All my cards are on the table. I don't have to be a sneaky little rat and lie about anything.

You're obviously stupid. Because I didn't post that I bought ETH in March 2020. I posted the rounded up lows for ETH and BTC and the gains they've made since. The point being if you had bought ETH rather than BTC at that time you'd have made superior yields.

My apologies for forgetting I was talking to a brain dead moron and all this went over your head.

Now clown where is your proof?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7834 on: July 27, 2021, 01:00:59 PM »
You're obviously stupid. Because I didn't post that I bought ETH in March 2020. I posted the rounded up lows for ETH and BTC and the gains they've made since. The point being if you had bought ETH rather than BTC at that time you'd have made superior yields.

My apologies for forgetting I was talking to a brain dead moron and all this went over your head.

Now clown where is your proof?

::)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7835 on: July 27, 2021, 01:10:11 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7836 on: July 27, 2021, 01:24:09 PM »
Still waiting for the proof dumbass

Proof of me buying Bitcoin after it crashed hard in March of 2020??

Yeah, it's just a few posts down from where you were mocking gib.

And somehow we are to believe that you are making fun of gib and purchasing ETH 2 months later at rock bottom prices?

Yeah sorry bro I ain't buying it.

Gib gone from forum hero to zero in less than 24hours

It got down to $4100, I pretty much had to.

Let me know when we have truly hit rock bottom and I'll buy some more.

Love buying assets when blood is in the streets.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7837 on: July 27, 2021, 01:26:32 PM »
Proof of me buying Bitcoin after it crashed hard in March of 2020??

Yeah, it's just a few posts down from where you were mocking gib.

And somehow we are to believe that you are making fun of gib and purchasing ETH 2 months later at rock bottom prices?

Yeah sorry bro I ain't buying it.

You got me.  I know when I'm beaten. You win.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7838 on: July 27, 2021, 01:42:14 PM »
You got me.  I know when I'm beaten. You win.

I respect that.

Cheers my brother.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7839 on: July 27, 2021, 02:01:54 PM »
I respect that.

Cheers my brother.

I respect that you took the "win" so well, so I'll do the same. I'll call a truce, stop the maxi trolling and change avatars.

I bought ETH for under $100 throughout December of 2018 at the bottom of the bear market, shut the noise out and hodled until very recently. I did want to buy BTC at that time too, but it didn't drop in price as much as I wanted so I rolled more into ETH. Got "lucky" there.

Ethereum is the other I'll speculate on.  Hopefully one of the tech giants support Ethereum or launch a crypto so I can get in early, otherwise crypto as we know will likely dead in a few years. Well until the banks adopt some kinda blockchain, but there won't be much money to be made for us mere mortals there.

Crypto isn't the same now, btc is more a store of wealth, staking is a thing, banks are still fumbling about, but other institutions are making a killing. Ethereum decided to try become it's own tech giant. Facebook close to launching its own currency. The money is still there, but the xx or xxx multiples are now more x multiples.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7840 on: July 27, 2021, 02:26:09 PM »
It got down to $4100, I pretty much had to.

Let me know when we have truly hit rock bottom and I'll buy some more.

Love buying assets when blood is in the streets.

Great buy. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7841 on: July 27, 2021, 10:01:49 PM »
Great buy.

Just for the hell of it, I am going to go ahead and respond to this post when Bitcoin hits 55k.

I will remain completely out of the picture folks.

No stressing over the charts. No hyping up the latest scam coin.

I will simply show you how easy it is to make money with this revolutionary new technology.

Hard cap of 21 million. Decentralization. Supply cut in half every 4 years.

This is what matters to me as a long term investor of Bitcoin.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7842 on: July 28, 2021, 01:06:23 AM »
Just for the hell of it, I am going to go ahead and respond to this post when Bitcoin hits 55k.

I will remain completely out of the picture folks.

No stressing over the charts. No hyping up the latest scam coin.

I will simply show you how easy it is to make money with this revolutionary new technology.

Hard cap of 21 million. Decentralization. Supply cut in half every 4 years.

This is what matters to me as a long term investor of Bitcoin.

See you at 55! I might just go do the same lol! :)

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7843 on: July 28, 2021, 06:07:53 AM »

Ill post up my portfolio at 100k...then scram.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7844 on: July 28, 2021, 06:33:41 AM »
You're bullish again?

Nope. When I am I’ll be the biggest bull poster here.

Q4 is different sort of thing. Narrow window.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #7845 on: July 28, 2021, 11:59:50 AM »
https://cointelegraph.com/news/india-to-use-ethereum-blockchain-to-verify-diploma-certificates

India to use Ethereum blockchain to verify diploma certificates

The Government of Maharashtra recently announced a partnership with Indian blockchain startup LegitDoc to implement a credentialing system powered by Ethereum to provide tamper-proof diploma certificates.

To counter the rise in document forgery, the Maharashtra State Board of Skill Development (MSBSD) opposes India’s crypto ban narrative of using Ethereum-based public blockchains.

In an exclusive statement with Cointelegraph, LegitDoc CEO Neil Martis highlighted that while the certificates are verified using traditional manual methods, MSBSD will start advocating only the digital verification method for all the manual verification requests starting next year.

The partnership with LegitDoc places India among early adopters to implement an e-governance system for education with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Malta and Singapore.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7846 on: July 28, 2021, 12:07:18 PM »

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7847 on: July 30, 2021, 03:17:00 AM »
Binance just announced they are phasing out futures and derivatives throughout Europe.

One would think one of the world’s largest exchange operators would adapt to regulatory changes and still have these services available.

Derivatives in crypto are 14x the size of spot yet Binance are walking away from the most lucrative part of crypto.

Makes one wonder what is really going on. Burry said crypto was ground zero for the next big GFC.

Baras

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7848 on: July 30, 2021, 12:58:10 PM »
Binance just announced they are phasing out futures and derivatives throughout Europe.

One would think one of the world’s largest exchange operators would adapt to regulatory changes and still have these services available.

Derivatives in crypto are 14x the size of spot yet Binance are walking away from the most lucrative part of crypto.

Makes one wonder what is really going on. Burry said crypto was ground zero for the next big GFC.

noone knows whats going on ;D
The whole point of Bitcoin trading is to buy an asset at a low price and sell it at a higher price. However, before you can start trading cryptocurrency, you will need to complete the following steps
how to trade Bitcoin

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #7849 on: July 30, 2021, 01:31:06 PM »
Something is up with Binance US as well, as it's becoming increasingly difficult to make a simple USD deposit into their exchange.

"1"