Author Topic: Another Pumphard threat of physical violence! $500 he backs out in 24 hours!  (Read 37555 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You're welcome to fly out here anytime you feel like it, HAHAHAHAHAH. I'm so scared!!!!!!  ::)
cool., two things will happen, either you show, and see what happens, or you don't show like the fvcken coward you are, but at least we'll find out.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahaha, it's pretty roomy too. This clown's brain is the size of a peanut. What a fucking dork. hahahaha!
by the way, which airport is the closest to you, wouldn't want you to go to far

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
hahahaha, it's pretty roomy too. This clown's brain is the size of a peanut. What a fucking dork. hahahaha!

hahahahahahahaha holy shit pumphard is a loon hahahahahahahahahahhaa

he was manipulated like a marionette... just too damn easy

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
hahahahahahahaha holy shit pumphard is a loon hahahahahahahahahahhaa

he was manipulated like a marionette... just too damn easy

hahaha, he's double posting faster than I can read his replies. This is great. This yahoo went straight off the deep end.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
He's buying tickets on amtrack cause he can't afford to fly

hahahah BF, he needs you to meet him at the train station... he can't come up with the money for a taxi

hahahahahahaha

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaha, he's double posting faster than I can read his replies. This is great. This yahoo went straight off the deep end.
your in here calling everyone else a pussy, we are all going to find out who's the real pussy.  I'll let you know which day, so that it doesn't get in the way with your classes.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

hahahah BF, he needs you to meet him at the train station... he can't come up with the money for a taxi

hahahahahahaha
why don't you show up, he could use the help, or are you a big pussy too...?

Fury

• Getbig V

hahahahahahaha

hahahaha, he's going to do a double flying legdrop right off the platform onto my head.  ::)

your in here calling everyone else a pussy, we are all going to find out who's the real pussy.  I'll let you know which day, so that it doesn't get in the way with your classes.

Hey, I just calls em like I sees em. You're a snatch in every sense of the word. Doing a good job supporting my theory here, too.  ;)

why don't you show up, he could use the help, or are you a big pussy too...?

hahahaha, uh oh! You're next Havenbull!!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahaha, he's going to do a double flying legdrop right off the platform onto my head.  ::)

Hey, I just calls em like I sees em. You're a snatch in every sense of the word. Doing a good job supporting my theory here, too.  ;)

wouldn't you want to call me a pussy to my face, which airport?

Fury

• Getbig V

Figure it out bright spot. Here's a hint, there's two possible airports that are close to me.  ;)

hahahaha, I might be shaking if my boots if I couldn't stop laughing. Another internet warrior!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Figure it out bright spot. Here's a hint, there's two possible airports that are close to me.  ;)

hahahaha, I might be shaking if my boots if I couldn't stop laughing. Another internet warrior!
which one do you want me to got to? choose

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it

hahaha  oh jeepers, I'm shittin' my pants, feets don't fail me now ahahahahahah

hahah I can just picture pumphard at the airport lobby, frothing at the mouth, not knowing where to go next

ahahahahahhahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
hahaha  oh jeepers, I'm shittin' my pants, feets don't fail me now ahahahahahah

hahah I can just picture pumphard at the airport lobby, frothing at the mouth, not knowing where to go next

ahahahahahhahaha

hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine what he'd be like? All 120 pounds of him going up to an airport attendant, "Hi, I'm looking for so and so, he insulted me on an internet message board and I spent a grand to fly out here so I can try to beat him up. Any help?" hahahaha, I'm so scared!!!!  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaha  oh jeepers, I'm shittin' my pants, feets don't fail me now ahahahahahah

ahahahahahhahaha
I knew all along, your just a loudmouth  

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine what he'd be like? All 120 pounds of him going up to an airport attendant, "Hi, I'm looking for so and so, he insulted me on an internet message board and I spent a grand to fly out here so I can try to beat him up. Any help?" hahahaha, I'm so scared!!!!  ::)
if i'm just 120lbs, then you shouldn't be worried, and don't be so concerned, its my money, again which airport

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
come on cage fighter, whats wrong?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it

hahahahaha "Miss, i'm searching for some "old friends" of mine, do you know where they live?"  as he holds up two really bad inkjet printouts of our avatars  hahahahahah  his hands trembling with anger the whole time

hahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
if i'm just 120lbs, then you shouldn't be worried, and don't be so concerned, its my money, again which airport

Geez, there's Bradley and La Guardia. Take your pick. I've got my taxi already lined up to meet you there! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a DORK. I can't stop laughing at this meltdown. You going to swallow a cyanide capsule after you hunt me down to boot?

hahahahaha "Miss, i'm searching for some "old friends" of mine, do you know where they live?"  as he holds up two really bad inkjet printouts of our avatars  hahahahahah  his hands trembling with anger the whole time

hahahaha

hahahahaha, frothing at the mouth while rocking his Tapout shirt and "ironman" wristbands. He'll probably crack his knuckles and neck for added effect when he asks her.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahahaha "Miss, i'm searching for some "old friends" of mine, do you know where they live?"  as he holds up two really bad inkjet printouts of our avatars  hahahahahah  his hands trembling with anger the whole time

hahahaha
A queer like you is expected to back down, but what about you, cage fighter?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
LAX, Sat. about 12pm?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Geez, there's Bradley and La Guardia. Take your pick. I've got my taxi already lined up to meet you there! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a DORK. I can't stop laughing at this meltdown. You going to swallow a cyanide capsule after you hunt me down to boot?

hahahahaha, frothing at the mouth while rocking his Tapout shirt and "ironman" wristbands. He'll probably crack his knuckles and neck for added effect when he asks her.
np geek, I'll be at la guardia in a few weeks, even if you don't show, it'll be fun anyway, proving to everyone that your nothing but a fvcken coward  

Fury

• Getbig V
LAX, Sat. about 12pm?

hahahaha, he won't accept. I think he lives right near CA to boot.

np geek, I'll be at la guardia in a few weeks, even if you don't show, it'll be fun anyway, proving to everyone that your nothing but a fvcken coward   

hahahaha, oh shit, I'm trembling. I honestly can't stop laughing at this. This meltdown is one for the ages.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
get ready for your next disappearing act

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
A queer like you is expected to back down, but what about you, cage fighter?

hahahah I can send my driver to pick you up at BWI, Regan, or Dulles  hahahahahaha  if not I'll front the $4 for the Metro rail  hahahaha

this meltdown is classic, my abs are sore from laughing so much  ahahahahahahahaha

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahaha, he won't accept. I think he lives right near CA to boot.

hahahaha, oh shit, I'm trembling. I honestly can't stop laughing at this. This meltdown is one for the ages.
my laugh will come