Author Topic: Stark...you will be banned  (Read 5413 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Stark...you will be banned
« on: June 12, 2007, 04:45:52 PM »
Stark...last warning

If you get confused on what to post & what's appropriate....

stop & reread the title description to this board

*edited for inappropriate material*

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Stark...you will be banned
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 04:55:34 PM »
Seriously flower are you stupid?

What the fuck is this? Do you think I like posting images like that? I put a warning in the Thread title, and I a warning in the thread, I asked for some honest input in animal experiments... It does happen you know?

Is this a fucking Happy land Board were you cannot discuss the fact that most humans treat their animals like shit have no idea what their animal wants and need?
Well I got news for you it does exist, if you want to close your eyes and not participate in a perfectly well discussion that's ok, but DON:T THE FUCK you tell me I cannot talk about certain stuff simply because it offends you.

Fuck you ok?

And hey I think I was always nice to you... but seriously this was fucking pathetic, I know I did not include a warning in the other thread, but there was NOTHING wrong with my last thread.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 05:01:46 PM »
Seriously flower are you stupid?

What the fuck is this? Do you think I like posting images like that? I put a warning in the Thread title, and I a warning in the thread, I asked for some honest input in animal experiments... It does happen you know?

Is this a fucking Happy land Board were you cannot discuss the fact that most humans treat their animals like shit have no idea what their animal wants and need?
Well I got news for you it does exist, if you want to close your eyes and not participate in a perfectly well discussion that's ok, but DON:T THE FUCK you tell me I cannot talk about certain stuff simply because it offends you.

Fuck you ok?

And hey I think I was always nice to you... but seriously this was fucking pathetic, I know I did not include a warning in the other thread, but there was NOTHING wrong with my last thread.

you've just pwned yourself.....

it wasn't Flower

::)

I have been warned that you were trying to post some inappropriate material earlier.

From what I can tell with this post you just made....the article could have most "likely" stayed....but there was no need for the graphic picture.  Most of us have a pretty good imagination.

Just take it to the Alphabet boards.  Down there...you can post any thing 'ugly' you want.  On this particular board...it's positive items only.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 05:03:14 PM »
you've just pwned yourself.....

it wasn't Flower

I have been warned that you were trying to post some inappropriate material earlier.

From what I can tell with this post you just made....the article could have most "likely" stayed....but there was no need for the graphic picture.  Most of us have a pretty good imagination.

Just take it to the Alphabet boards.  Down there...you can post any thing 'ugly' you want.  On this particular board...it's positive items only.

So just because the image has "offended" you ::) it cannot be posted? Do you like closing your eyes and pretend it's all ok? Do you like to buy your makeup and pretend no animals have been hurt testing it?

Bro I got news for you...

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 05:11:09 PM »
So just because the image has "offended" you ::) it cannot be posted? Do you like closing your eyes and pretend it's all ok? Do you like to buy your makeup and pretend no animals have been hurt testing it?

Have you heard of "google"?

If I want to find ugly images....I know where to look.

There's no need to make one more place where people don't want to click on to pass time.

Closing my eyes...let me tell you something...I've probably seen more things in this world "ripped to shreds" than I care to.  I'm talking about dogs, cats, monkeys, fish, humans (adult & child).

Get's to the point in life when you would like to have a place...where it's not so bloody. 

You have no idea what I mean, unless you've walk up to a carcass & it doesn't phase you it was once a human being....let alone a child.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2007, 05:13:01 PM »

I sent you a nice pm, actually 2, and even said if you think something is fine, but is a pic that some might chose not to see, to put a *graphic warning* in the subject so a person can chose not to click on the thread.

I don't see why it was necessary to post the pics you posted in the thread I deleted and pm'd you about.  There was no link to a story about what had happened, to me they were just posted for shock value.   

I don't know what you posted in this thread, but if it was the same 2 pics with the same comment, it WAS inappropriate.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2007, 05:16:40 PM »
We are talking about another thread I made were I was simply looking for a discussion about animal experiments I put a warning twice in the thread left massive space between text and image.
And still it get's deleted simply because some here cannot handle the truth... I have absolutly no interest in getting banned or starting a war or any beef, but damn I'm pissed...

I did not post here at getbig to be told what I can talk about unless it's gross out of line.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2007, 05:17:59 PM »
Have you heard of "google"?

If I want to find ugly images....I know where to look.

There's no need to make one more place where people don't want to click on to pass time.

Closing my eyes...let me tell you something...I've probably seen more things in this world "ripped to shreds" than I care to.  I'm talking about dogs, cats, monkeys, fish, humans (adult & child).

Get's to the point in life when you would like to have a place...where it's not so bloody. 

You have no idea what I mean, unless you've walk up to a carcass & it doesn't phase you it was once a human being....let alone a child.

So you agree that this is a place were only "happy" images and "happy" thoughts are allowed? You do agree that you enforce and force me to only talk about what you deemt to fit into this board?

Are your SERIOUSLY saying that?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2007, 05:23:16 PM »
So you agree that this is a place were only "happy" images and "happy" thoughts are allowed? You do agree that you enforce and force me to only talk about what you deemt to fit into this board?

Are your SERIOUSLY saying that?

I am saying...graphic & unapproprate pictures of pets/animals in pain or otherwise "torn up" are not allowed.

clear enough?

post storylines & articles are fine.

attach a link to the pictures

I don't care if you put up warning "graphic" picture warnings....there's other ways it can be handled.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2007, 05:25:37 PM »
Well, I did tell Stark to put a warning up, so if he did that, he was doing what I asked, and that is my fault.

I think if a pic is graphic a link to it would be better. People may want to discuss the topic without having to look at the pictures to do so. 

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2007, 05:27:45 PM »
Well, I did tell Stark to put a warning up, so if he did that, he was doing what I asked, and that is my fault.

I think if a pic is graphic a link to it would be better. People may want to discuss the topic without having to look at the pictures to do so. 

i highly suggest you both drafting up some written rules and dont make them up on the way

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2007, 05:28:44 PM »
I am saying...graphic & unapproprate pictures of pets/animals in pain or otherwise "torn up" are not allowed.

clear enough?

post storylines & articles are fine.

attach a link to the pictures

I don't care if you put up warning "graphic" picture warnings....there's other ways it can be handled.

Where do you have this rule written out?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2007, 05:31:32 PM »
took me about 30 seconds to create a photobucket.com account

What to see my dog being put "in check" at the beach by a female boxer:

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb210/getbigaccount/beach_3.jpg

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2007, 05:32:39 PM »
i highly suggest you both drafting up some written rules and dont make them up on the way

actually besides some stupid posts by LSD and a few others, you are the first "incident" on the Pet Board.   

Maybe we should call this "The Stark Rule".

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2007, 05:33:53 PM »

dude...

it would have gotten deleted by any of the mods we have on this Pet Board

We love animals....no one needs to see pictures of them in pain.

attach links that provide a picture...that simple.  

The reason I say that....maybe I would still want to read the article...but not see the picture.  I've seen enough pictures of animals being tested on.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2007, 05:34:33 PM »
took me about 30 seconds to create a photobucket.com account

What to see my dog being put "in check" at the beach by a female boxer:

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb210/getbigaccount/beach_3.jpg

All right, all right, I told Stark to put the graphic warning so he can't be at fault for doing what I asked. 

But being this is the first "incident" maybe we should get some rules drafted up.

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2007, 05:35:54 PM »

jesus bro let it go --- no one wants to see animal torture

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2007, 05:37:21 PM »
jesus bro let it go --- no one wants to see animal torture

My point excactly, keep on dreaming and pretending this shit doesn't happen... it has as much to do with animals as it has to do with this board, never mind I'm out of here anyways... sorry to have you all so fucking bothered.

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2007, 05:38:28 PM »
My point excactly, keep on dreaming and pretending this shit doesn't happen... it has as much to do with animals as it has to do with this board, never mind I'm out of here anyways... sorry to have you all so fucking bothered.

see ya spiderman

oh yea --  meltdown  :D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2007, 05:39:47 PM »
see ya spiderman

oh yea --  meltdown  :D

Absofuckinlutlty...

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2007, 05:40:12 PM »

why do you feel the need that people have to see graphic pictures to know there's animal abuse going on?

Wouldn't you think it's a person's right to see graphic pictures or not?

Or....

is it becuase you need to see the graphic pitcures to make an impact?

Hell, I know the grass is green....I've seen it.....but I don't need a tons of pictures to clarify me of it.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2007, 05:42:18 PM »
why do you feel the need that people have to see graphic pictures to know there's animal abuse going on?

Wouldn't you think it's a person's right to see graphic pictures or not?

Or....

is it becuase you need to see the graphic pitcures to make an impact?

Hell, I know the grass is green....I've seen it.....but I don't need a tons of pictures to clarify me of it.

Were did I say I see the need? When you do some fliers agains Animal abuse do you just have some text on it witha  link to the images? Hell no you look for the worse image you can find to get people to talk.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2007, 05:47:03 PM »
Were did I say I see the need? When you do some fliers agains Animal abuse do you just have some text on it witha  link to the images? Hell no you look for the worse image you can find to get people to talk.

like I said...provide a link for those that care not to keep seeing graphic images.

Honestly...I think most of us that see one picture of a dead or abused animal in our lifetime....really don't need to keep seeing them over & over to do something about it.

If you do...thats your problem

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2007, 05:51:40 PM »
like I said...provide a link for those that care not to keep seeing graphic images.

Honestly...I think most of us that see one picture of a dead or abused animal in our lifetime....really don't need to keep seeing them over & over to do something about it.

If you do...thats your problem

And here you are acusing me off something again... Look I had seriously good intentions comming here, flower is (as always friendly and professional) you on the other hand... well I log off the Pet board for a while and see how things go.

I still think this is a cool place and I would love to share info and stories of my long working relationship with animals with you guys, but atm I have to come clear with some of the terms that you enforced.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2007, 06:01:17 PM »

And here you are acusing me off something again... Look I had seriously good intentions comming here, flower is (as always friendly and professional) you on the other hand... well I log off the Pet board for a while and see how things go.

I still think this is a cool place and I would love to share info and stories of my long working relationship with animals with you guys, but atm I have to come clear with some of the terms that you enforced.

Yeah....like I'm not being fair by deleting graphic pictures of a monkeys asshole the size of a watermelon that was being tested on