Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Says Women Only Voted For Trump Because Their Husbands Told Them  (Read 8935 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
She is such an embarassment. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
and the irony is that she was totally wrong because she got 3 million more votes that Trumptard

You're still living that fantasy aren't ya?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You're still living that fantasy aren't ya?

she was clearly wrong

right?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
she was clearly wrong

right?

She's always wrong.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

falco

• Getbig V
Hillary is actually insulting women with that statement.

Does she believe that women would vote on her, just because of her gender? What a autistic reature.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I usually am

Maybe somewhere but not on this planet

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
not that it matters because most people don't vet articles that agree with their view. But when you read the article, it gives the perception that Hillary was saying that. If you click on the link and read the transcript of the interview, you see that Hillary was quoting someone else. They did this with Obama on occasion, counting on people to swallow the bait without verifying

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
not that it matters because most people don't vet articles that agree with their view. But when you read the article, it gives the perception that Hillary was saying that. If you click on the link and read the transcript of the interview, you see that Hillary was quoting someone else. They did this with Obama on occasion, counting on people to swallow the bait without verifying

nice catch. I didn't read the articles either

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

You're saying she didn't say this? 

“Women will have no empathy for you because they will be under tremendous pressure — and I’m talking principally about white women — they will be under tremendous pressure from fathers, and husbands, and boyfriends and male employers, not to vote for ‘the girl,'” she said.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden

“Women will have no empathy for you because they will be under tremendous pressure — and I’m talking principally about white women — they will be under tremendous pressure from fathers, and husbands, and boyfriends and male employers, not to vote for ‘the girl,'” she said.

And men always know how women cast their secret ballot.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

I'm saying that was her quoting another person

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
yep

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I'm saying that was her quoting another person

She was quoting someone and agreed with that quote. 

And Sheryl ended this really sobering conversation by saying that women will have no empathy for you, because they will be under tremendous pressure — and I'm talking principally about white women — they will be under tremendous pressure from fathers and husbands and boyfriends and male employers not to vote for "the girl." And we saw a lot of that during the primaries from Sanders supporters, really quite vile attacks online against women who spoke out for me, as I say, one of my biggest support groups, Pantsuit Nation, literally had to become a private site because there was so much sexism directed their way.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
She was quoting someone and agreed with that quote. 

And Sheryl ended this really sobering conversation by saying that women will have no empathy for you, because they will be under tremendous pressure — and I'm talking principally about white women — they will be under tremendous pressure from fathers and husbands and boyfriends and male employers not to vote for "the girl." And we saw a lot of that during the primaries from Sanders supporters, really quite vile attacks online against women who spoke out for me, as I say, one of my biggest support groups, Pantsuit Nation, literally had to become a private site because there was so much sexism directed their way.

I don't know that I would say she's specifically agreeing. She's saying she saw a lot of it, but that's not just an out and out agreement. Kind of fuzzy to be sure.

I dunno, they are quoting her quoting someone and attributing it to her, that's kind of disingenuous.

I just don't understand why she doesn't just go away. What is the point of her continuing on the pity party?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I don't know that I would say she's specifically agreeing. She's saying she saw a lot of it, but that's not just an out and out agreement. Kind of fuzzy to be sure.

I dunno, they are quoting her quoting someone and attributing it to her, that's kind of disingenuous.

I just don't understand why she doesn't just go away. What is the point of her continuing on the pity party?

When you look at everything she has been doing, coming up with dozens of reasons why she lost, I think the logical conclusion is she was endorsing the woman's comments.  But I agree she needs to go away. 

Something is wrong with her.  She has more money than she can spend.  Her health sucks.  People don't like her.  She suffered arguably the most embarrassing defeat in presidential history.  She needs to just find a good doctor, get on the Jenny Craig diet, disappear, and spend her money. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
nice catch. I didn't read the articles either

fuck off you commie bastard
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

fuck off you commie bastard

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

Pretty racist comment from a supposed non-racist liberal.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Pretty racist comment from a supposed non-racist liberal.

you're claiming your perception of me is wrong?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
you're claiming your perception of me is wrong?

What's the point of calling Vince "Aunt Jemimia"?