Author Topic: +1 to the Jan 6 count  (Read 83949 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: +1 to the Jan 6 count
« Reply #925 on: February 13, 2023, 10:46:05 AM »
#1 - Gateway.  hahahaha
#2 - Not even reading whatever nonsense it is, and pretty sure that you didn't read it either.
#3 - Any time Tarrio's name is posted I can't help but to laugh.  What kind of wannabe tough guy walks around with a WhiteClaw in a discount tact vest?   ::)   Is it any wonder they named themselves after a Disney song?   ::)

https://apnews.com/article/legal-proceedings-proud-boys-timothy-kelly-20648ad33f958aa2d6f0dbd80a2474ad

Of course you won’t because it would be ass handing….btw, this you?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #926 on: February 13, 2023, 11:04:42 AM »

Let's see.  Short.  Looks like Hispanic origin.  White Claw.  Pronounced ovaries. 

Well let's say it isn't your worst selfie yet.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #927 on: February 14, 2023, 07:16:39 PM »

Men who voted for Biden... Man, if a Russian troll didn't fabricate that meme to further divide America I'm buying a round of beer. And there will always be someone to pass it on... right Comrade Coach?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #928 on: February 14, 2023, 10:03:47 PM »

Ha ha ha
That pic is Funny
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #929 on: February 15, 2023, 04:49:00 AM »
Ha ha ha
That pic is Funny
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

I bet that guy in the picture could kill more people than you.  Spell better and be an American too.   He's got you beat 3-0.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #930 on: February 15, 2023, 05:16:34 AM »
I bet that guy in the picture could kill more people than you.  Spell better and be an American too.   He's got you beat 3-0.

written like a child, oh wait I mean your sexual attraction you vile groomer
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #931 on: February 15, 2023, 09:30:17 AM »
Ahhh another day, another criminal.  Good times!!

You know how to identify a simple mind same as what they say about trump supporters:

Fool me once - call me a Trump voter

Fool me twice - call me a Trump supporter.

Keep fooling me - call me a Trump donor.

Heathcote must have been a donor.

---
Seventh Iowan convicted in Jan. 6 Capitol riot gets jail time.

An Adel computer programmer who entered the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6, 2021, riot has been sentenced to three years of probation and 15 days in jail.

Chad Heathcote, 42, is one of eight Iowans so far to face charges related to the attack on the Capitol. He pleaded guilty in November 2022 to a single charge of parading, demonstrating or picketing in the Capitol.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #932 on: February 16, 2023, 07:52:17 AM »
Ahhh another day, another criminal.  Good times!!

You know how to identify a simple mind same as what they say about trump supporters:

Fool me once - call me a Trump voter

Fool me twice - call me a Trump supporter.

Keep fooling me - call me a Trump donor.

Heathcote must have been a donor.

---
Seventh Iowan convicted in Jan. 6 Capitol riot gets jail time.

An Adel computer programmer who entered the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6, 2021, riot has been sentenced to three years of probation and 15 days in jail.

Chad Heathcote, 42, is one of eight Iowans so far to face charges related to the attack on the Capitol. He pleaded guilty in November 2022 to a single charge of parading, demonstrating or picketing in the Capitol.

Hi Straw Man!

You are an intolerant, racist, pervert, a liar and a coward, hiding behind multiple gimmick accounts.

Besides, my personal belief is anyone who holds a fundamentalist belief in any religion is mentally ill (for real) which again makes for a pointless discussion

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

Pretty racist comment from a supposed non-racist liberal.

FYI - I don't discuss religion with my clients, just like I do discuss how often they bone their wives (or husbands).

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #933 on: February 16, 2023, 08:04:56 AM »
A scorned admirer is the worst isn't it?  Have you bought a bunny yet?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #934 on: February 16, 2023, 04:24:19 PM »
This is going to be interesting.  LOL.  By "interesting" I mean one pathetic group of losers trying to rely on the lies of another loser for their defense.

If Trumpy cares so much about these "patriots" he will surely comply right?    ;D

I mean, he could have stood up for them already (but didn't).  He could have pardoned all them (but didn't.)  He could have used the money he grifted from their actions and "defense fund" to pay their legal fees (but didn't).    But... but... he did do something right?  Oh yeah, he pardoned Steve Bannon who ripped off his supporters and "patriots".  Apparently Trumpy is more dangerous to his supporters than he is to other people who oppose him.   :D      Maybe Trumpy only likes patriots who don't get caught.
---
Proud Boys defendants plan to subpoena Trump to force him to testify in their January 6 riot trial.

Lawyers for Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio and four other defendants plan to subpoena former President Donald Trump, seeking his testimony in the high-profile trial that charges the far-right group's members with conspiring to stop Congress from certifying Joe Biden's 2020 win on January 6, 2021.

"Donald Trump called on patriots to stop the steal. We're calling on Donald Trump to take the stand," Norm Pattis, an attorney representing Proud Boys member Joseph Biggs, said Thursday.

Forcing Trump to testify as a witness would require approval from Judge Timothy Kelly, a Trump appointee presiding over the case in Washington, DC's federal district court. Proud Boys' lawyers are seeking the federal government's help to serve the subpoena, according to Politico.

For more than a month, the Justice Department has argued that the defendants — Tarrio, Biggs, Ethan Nordean, Zachary Rehl, and Dominic Pezzola — plotted to stop the peaceful transfer of power from Trump to Biden on January 6. Prosecutors claimed that under Tarrio's leadership, the group banded together to violently storm the Capitol and obstruct the 2020 electoral certification process — a serious and rare charge known as seditious conspiracy. The defendants have pleaded not guilty.

Prosecutors have said that Proud Boys' members responded to Trump's calls to his supporters to "protest" on January 6 when Congress met to certify the results.

In response, defense lawyers at times have blamed Trump for the attack on the Capitol, asserting that the Proud Boys had followed the former president's orders to come to the nation's capital in support of his false claims that the election was stolen because of widespread voter fraud.

The strategy behind Trump testifying would be to try to show jurors that the former president was responsible for the violent riot, rather than the Proud Boys members.

It's a line of argument that several January 6 defendants have presented in court before, though largely unsuccessfully. Judges have repeatedly dismissed the claim, maintaining that Capitol rioters should be held accountable for the violence that erupted that day. One January 6 defendant, Dustin Thompson of Ohio, requested in his trial last year to subpoena Trump as a witness, though the judge declined his bid. Thompson was later convicted on six charges related to the Capitol riot and sentenced to three years in prison.

Although the Proud Boys' trial is unique from the majority of January 6 cases because of the government's seditious-conspiracy charges, it's currently unclear whether Kelly would allow the subpoena.

Even if the subpoena is issued, however, the possibility of Trump appearing in court is slim. His lawyers are likely to move to prevent Trump from speaking under oath about January 6. The former president has never taken any responsibility for the attack.
---

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #935 on: February 16, 2023, 04:57:41 PM »
This is going to be interesting.  LOL.  By "interesting" I mean one pathetic group of losers trying to rely on the lies of another loser for their defense.

If Trumpy cares so much about these "patriots" he will surely comply right?    ;D

I mean, he could have stood up for them already (but didn't).  He could have pardoned all them (but didn't.)  He could have used the money he grifted from their actions and "defense fund" to pay their legal fees (but didn't).    But... but... he did do something right?  Oh yeah, he pardoned Steve Bannon who ripped off his supporters and "patriots".  Apparently Trumpy is more dangerous to his supporters than he is to other people who oppose him.   :D      Maybe Trumpy only likes patriots who don't get caught.
---
Proud Boys defendants plan to subpoena Trump to force him to testify in their January 6 riot trial.

Lawyers for Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio and four other defendants plan to subpoena former President Donald Trump, seeking his testimony in the high-profile trial that charges the far-right group's members with conspiring to stop Congress from certifying Joe Biden's 2020 win on January 6, 2021.

"Donald Trump called on patriots to stop the steal. We're calling on Donald Trump to take the stand," Norm Pattis, an attorney representing Proud Boys member Joseph Biggs, said Thursday.

Forcing Trump to testify as a witness would require approval from Judge Timothy Kelly, a Trump appointee presiding over the case in Washington, DC's federal district court. Proud Boys' lawyers are seeking the federal government's help to serve the subpoena, according to Politico.

For more than a month, the Justice Department has argued that the defendants — Tarrio, Biggs, Ethan Nordean, Zachary Rehl, and Dominic Pezzola — plotted to stop the peaceful transfer of power from Trump to Biden on January 6. Prosecutors claimed that under Tarrio's leadership, the group banded together to violently storm the Capitol and obstruct the 2020 electoral certification process — a serious and rare charge known as seditious conspiracy. The defendants have pleaded not guilty.

Prosecutors have said that Proud Boys' members responded to Trump's calls to his supporters to "protest" on January 6 when Congress met to certify the results.

In response, defense lawyers at times have blamed Trump for the attack on the Capitol, asserting that the Proud Boys had followed the former president's orders to come to the nation's capital in support of his false claims that the election was stolen because of widespread voter fraud.

The strategy behind Trump testifying would be to try to show jurors that the former president was responsible for the violent riot, rather than the Proud Boys members.

It's a line of argument that several January 6 defendants have presented in court before, though largely unsuccessfully. Judges have repeatedly dismissed the claim, maintaining that Capitol rioters should be held accountable for the violence that erupted that day. One January 6 defendant, Dustin Thompson of Ohio, requested in his trial last year to subpoena Trump as a witness, though the judge declined his bid. Thompson was later convicted on six charges related to the Capitol riot and sentenced to three years in prison.

Although the Proud Boys' trial is unique from the majority of January 6 cases because of the government's seditious-conspiracy charges, it's currently unclear whether Kelly would allow the subpoena.

Even if the subpoena is issued, however, the possibility of Trump appearing in court is slim. His lawyers are likely to move to prevent Trump from speaking under oath about January 6. The former president has never taken any responsibility for the attack.
---

Trumpy ? by the way you are not on your grooming website so you don't have to write like a child you dumb low IQ bitch
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #937 on: February 18, 2023, 06:14:05 AM »
^^hahahahahaha

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #939 on: February 20, 2023, 07:20:43 AM »
^^hahahahahahaha

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #940 on: February 20, 2023, 08:00:30 AM »
^^hahahahahahaha

by the way you are not on your grooming website so you don't have to write like a child you dumb low IQ bitch
K

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #941 on: February 20, 2023, 09:57:05 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #942 on: February 20, 2023, 11:20:27 AM »
by the way you are not on your grooming website so you don't have to write like a child you dumb low IQ bitch

Why are you using the gay muslim account to post and not from the usual The Cuk one?

Why even bother to have multiple accounts?  Too much homo to contain in one?  Foreign trash.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #943 on: February 20, 2023, 11:21:16 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #944 on: February 20, 2023, 01:43:31 PM »
Sure it was.  hahahaha

I know you didn’t read it but I’ll summarize..

McCarthy released 41000 hours of video…not 14000 hahahaha

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #946 on: February 20, 2023, 02:54:32 PM »

So?  You haven't watched it.  You don't know what was released.  And when/if you actually do watch it.... you still won't know.  Because you are a dumbass like that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #947 on: February 20, 2023, 06:01:33 PM »
So?  You haven't watched it.  You don't know what was released.  And when/if you actually do watch it.... you still won't know.  Because you are a dumbass like that.

Yeah….if there was nothing it would have been released a looooooong time ago. I understand common sense isn’t your strong suit but those two videos are a good start and with everything else including the twitter drops, we’ll, makes you look more of a moron

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #948 on: February 20, 2023, 06:14:20 PM »
Yeah….if there was nothing it would have been released a looooooong time ago. I understand common sense isn’t your strong suit but those two videos are a good start and with everything else including the twitter drops, we’ll, makes you look more of a moron

"lol....yeah right"

Just another piece of crap you drug over here that will fizzle out.  And when asked about it later on, you will talk about something completely irrelevant instead.

But seriously... good luck with it.   :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #949 on: February 20, 2023, 06:54:35 PM »

The real question is how many carefully selected minutes will Tucker Carlson show clips of? Probably less than 0:10:40.0 all of which will be one-sided (guess which side) and hand picked to prove his point.

Now this should be interesting:

Fox Stars Privately Expressed Disbelief About Election Fraud Claims. ‘Crazy Stuff.’
The comments, by Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and others, were released as part of a $1.6 billion defamation suit against Fox News by Dominion Voter Systems.

“Sidney Powell is lying by the way. I caught her. It’s insane,” Mr. Carlson wrote to Ms. Ingraham on Nov. 18, 2020.

Ms. Ingraham responded: “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

Mr. Carlson continued, “Our viewers are good people and they believe it.”