Author Topic: +1 to the Jan 6 count  (Read 84603 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: +1 to the Jan 6 count
« Reply #825 on: January 06, 2023, 01:18:08 PM »
I have plenty of posts in this thread that are in my own words that you haven’t answered or can’t answer. These are simple questions that if you actually kept up as to why this J6 “hearing” is a complete unconstitutional farce. Cut and pasting a source is no different than you posting links and me opening them, which in most cases I do. Lurker is a literal dumb fuck and politically inept when it comes to politics, he falls for ANYTHING the left tells him, you, I expect more out of you. Like I said, you’re other intellectually dishonest or you’re intellectually stupid and refuse acknowledge that was a dishonest, unconstitutional hearing much like the impeachments that in the end, got their asses handed to them in trial.

Wee midget having a little meltdown because reality doesn't fit his narrative.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #826 on: January 06, 2023, 04:10:37 PM »
Wee midget having a little meltdown because reality doesn't fit his narrative.

always thinking about "wee" "small" aren't you ? vile child grooming freak  :-\
c

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #827 on: January 06, 2023, 05:38:11 PM »
Is lurker still celebrating the assault on American freedom in this thread ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #828 on: January 06, 2023, 07:52:54 PM »
It is probably a waste of my time, but I am revisiting the links Coach posted and his cut and paste posts to see if there was something I missed. IMO, ‘cut and pastes’ are worthless without a link to the actual article because the media, regardless of if it is right or left biased, is known to sensationalize article titles to attract an audience. Same is true for other media such as we see on television. My favorite announcement is "breaking news" which is often used by CNN to get your attention only to find out the news is stale and has been breaking for hours if not days.

So far, Coach's links are to The Gateway Pundit... which is known to be completely right biased. Their publication style is not different from The Inquirer or the now defunct British publication, The Sun. Both publications go overboard lying to get the reader’s attention.   

When I post cut and pastes it follows up with the links. It doesn’t matter if it’s right wing or not. See, when I post an article the article is usually with hyper links to back the article. Be it documents, video, graphs, etc, it’s not hearsay.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #829 on: January 06, 2023, 07:55:30 PM »
It is probably a waste of my time, but I am revisiting the links Coach posted and his cut and paste posts to see if there was something I missed. IMO, ‘cut and pastes’ are worthless without a link to the actual article because the media, regardless of if it is right or left biased, is known to sensationalize article titles to attract an audience. Same is true for other media such as we see on television. My favorite announcement is "breaking news" which is often used by CNN to get your attention only to find out the news is stale and has been breaking for hours if not days.

So far, Coach's links are to The Gateway Pundit... which is known to be completely right biased. Their publication style is not different from The Inquirer or the now defunct British publication, The Sun. Both publications go overboard lying to get the reader’s attention.   

Ok, if it’s no better than the inquirer or the Sun then feel free to debunk its accuracy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #831 on: January 06, 2023, 11:32:35 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #832 on: January 06, 2023, 11:34:26 PM »
Ok, if it’s no better than the inquirer or the Sun then feel free to debunk its accuracy.

I didn't say it was no better. I said all three overuse lost leaders and sensationalized headings. They aren't the only publications that use this tactic to draw in readers nor is it just right biased publications.

As far as debunking the accuracy of their articles, that's pretty easy to do, but time consuming... and what is the point Coach? You only see and hear what you want to. Everything else you discount as fake and untrue. By definition, you are the epitome of an ideologue. It seems like you never 'drive' in the middle of the road, always in the far right in its shoulders where the road gets really bumpy. If proof of the opposite of your beliefs were to smack you in the face, you still would not accept it. You suffer from politically far-right dogmatism and it owns your mind. Just saying.

What do you know about Jim Hoft and Joe Hoft?

Do you agree that media outlets with extreme biases, whether it is a conservative or a liberal bias, often use shorter sentences and less formal language than nonpartisan outlets?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #833 on: January 07, 2023, 06:42:27 AM »

You mean the criminals being locked up?  Yeah, sure am.  Good times!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #834 on: January 07, 2023, 06:48:56 AM »
Just to kick off the first Saturday of the year, here's a little meltdown material for the whiners to deflect, deny, cry over, post off topic replies in response and just generally ignore...   :D

J6 claims another one.  What an idiot.  Should be mad at the person(s) that filled her daughter's head with lies and bullshit that caused her to show up and act a fool. 

---
Ashli Babbitt's mother arrested during protest outside Capitol on 2nd anniversary of deadly insurrection.

The mother of Ashli Babbitt was arrested during a protest in Washington, D.C., on Friday, two years after her daughter was fatally shot by police after storming the Capitol during the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection.

According to U.S. Capitol Police, Micki Witthoeft, Ashli Babbitt’s 58-year-old mother, was among a group of demonstrators illegally blocking traffic on Independence Avenue, outside the Capitol.

The group did not have a permit to demonstrate on Capitol grounds, the USCP said in a statement, and officers formed a perimeter and repeatedly told the demonstrators to “get out of the road” or they would be arrested.

“A woman in the group was given multiple warnings to get out of the road,” the statement read. “Instead of getting out of the road, the woman refused to leave, turned around with her hands behind her back, and asked to be arrested.”

The woman, identified by police as Witthoeft, was arrested for two Capitol traffic violations: disobeying an order and blocking and obstructing roadways. She was given a citation to appear in court at a later date and released.

Babbitt was among the mob of then-President Donald Trump’s supporters who breached the Capitol on Jan. 6 and tried to break through the barricaded doors of the Speaker’s Lobby while Congress was in the process of certifying the results of the 2020 presidential election. She was fatally shot by Lt. Michael Byrd, a Capitol Police officer who was trying to protect dozens of House members and staff who were sheltering inside the House chamber.

A Justice Department investigation concluded that Byrd acted reasonably, and a separate internal investigation by the Capitol Police found no wrongdoing.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #835 on: January 07, 2023, 06:51:22 AM »
Just to balance it out with someone who was actually there and doing, you know.... criminal stuff...  just like his brother was doing.   :D

---
Montana man gets nearly 4 years for role in US Capitol riot.

A Montana man who was among the first people to illegally enter the U.S. Capitol while Congress was certifying President Joe Biden’s victory in the 2020 election was sentenced to nearly four years in federal prison on the two-year anniversary of the insurrection.

Jerod Hughes, 39, of East Helena, was sentenced Friday to 3 years and 10 months in prison for his actions during the approximately 38 minutes he was inside the Capitol during the riot carried out by supporters of then-President Donald Trump. The sentence was five months shorter than prosecutors requested.

“Defendant sincerely regrets his involvement in the instant case and is embarrassed that he allowed himself to be so gullible," his attorney, Jonathan Zucker, wrote in his sentencing memo.

In court documents, Hughes said he was duped into believing the 2020 presidential election was stolen and that he was “responding to the clarion call of a charlatan” when he answered Trump's pleas to “save the country” that day.

His brother, Joshua Hughes, was sentenced in November to just over three years in prison.

Both men were sentenced to three years of supervised release and ordered to pay $2,000 in restitution.

The brothers climbed through a broken window and Jerod Hughes helped kick open a door to allow other rioters into the Capitol, the FBI said in charging documents.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #836 on: January 07, 2023, 06:56:00 AM »
Great idea!  Because eventually the Santos train will run out of comedy material.  This will be great back up.  Except for that pesky little  Disqualification Clause Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment that just nips this in the bud.

---
A January 6 rioter who pleaded guilty and served prison time announces his bid for Congress on the anniversary of the insurrection.

Wearing a crisp suit and standing beneath a "Live. Laugh. Love." art piece, former Capitol rioter Derrick Evans on Friday announced his plans to run for Congress on the Republican ticket.

"Today is a day to celebrate," Evans said on the two-year anniversary of the insurrection at the US Capitol, "but for me, that hasn't always been the case when it comes to January 6."

Evans, who pleaded guilty in February 2022 to "impeding, obstructing or interfering with law enforcement during a civil disorder" on January 6 and served three months in federal prison, is running to represent West Virginia's 1st Congressional District, which will be held by Republican Representative-elect Carol Miller once a speaker has been chosen.

In the video he posted announcing his run for office, Evans briefly detailed his experiences at the Capitol on January 6, saying the events "changed his life forever." Evans said he "walked through an open set of doors" to enter the Capitol on January 6. While true that the doors had been opened, he failed to mention that he was close to the mob that pried the doors open per his signed plea agreement and statement of offense.

"The door's cracked! We're going in," the statement of offense says Evans shouted when the Capitol's rotunda doors were breached.

Once inside the building, records show that Evans exclaimed, "We're in! Derrick Evans is in the Capitol!"

Evans' campaign website does not mention his time at the Capitol in his biography but says on his "Issues" page that he was arrested for "peacefully protesting" on January 6th.

While many Capitol rioters have publicly denounced their affiliations with former President Donald Trump, Evans continues to support the embattled president, echoing Trump and calling the current presidential administration the "illegitimate Biden regime."

Notably, Evans' campaign site lists "Election Inegrity" as one of its key issues.

"I don't mince words. The 2020 election was stolen," Evans' page notes. It says that if elected, he'd work with pillow entrepreneur Mike Lindell, among others, to "fight for election integrity."
---

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #837 on: January 07, 2023, 07:31:12 AM »

GroomingForBoys has no idea about anything, he is like a low IQ scatter brained 50 year old liberal women in an effeminate little man body  ;D
c

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #838 on: January 07, 2023, 10:16:03 AM »
Just to kick off the first Saturday of the year, here's a little meltdown material for the whiners to deflect, deny, cry over, post off topic replies in response and just generally ignore...   :D

J6 claims another one.  What an idiot.  Should be mad at the person(s) that filled her daughter's head with lies and bullshit that caused her to show up and act a fool. 

---
Ashli Babbitt's mother arrested during protest outside Capitol on 2nd anniversary of deadly insurrection.

The mother of Ashli Babbitt was arrested during a protest in Washington, D.C., on Friday, two years after her daughter was fatally shot by police after storming the Capitol during the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection.

According to U.S. Capitol Police, Micki Witthoeft, Ashli Babbitt’s 58-year-old mother, was among a group of demonstrators illegally blocking traffic on Independence Avenue, outside the Capitol.

The group did not have a permit to demonstrate on Capitol grounds, the USCP said in a statement, and officers formed a perimeter and repeatedly told the demonstrators to “get out of the road” or they would be arrested.

“A woman in the group was given multiple warnings to get out of the road,” the statement read. “Instead of getting out of the road, the woman refused to leave, turned around with her hands behind her back, and asked to be arrested.”

The woman, identified by police as Witthoeft, was arrested for two Capitol traffic violations: disobeying an order and blocking and obstructing roadways. She was given a citation to appear in court at a later date and released.

Babbitt was among the mob of then-President Donald Trump’s supporters who breached the Capitol on Jan. 6 and tried to break through the barricaded doors of the Speaker’s Lobby while Congress was in the process of certifying the results of the 2020 presidential election. She was fatally shot by Lt. Michael Byrd, a Capitol Police officer who was trying to protect dozens of House members and staff who were sheltering inside the House chamber.

A Justice Department investigation concluded that Byrd acted reasonably, and a separate internal investigation by the Capitol Police found no wrongdoing.

CP doing what Gestapo do and right next to her were people dropping acid right in front of them…

https://twitter.com/taylerusa/status/1611475927271104515?s=46&t=ME7iv9odHXJShfnX2Uh41Q

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #839 on: January 07, 2023, 10:20:34 AM »
I didn't say it was no better. I said all three overuse lost leaders and sensationalized headings. They aren't the only publications that use this tactic to draw in readers nor is it just right biased publications.

As far as debunking the accuracy of their articles, that's pretty easy to do, but time consuming... and what is the point Coach? You only see and hear what you want to. Everything else you discount as fake and untrue. By definition, you are the epitome of an ideologue. It seems like you never 'drive' in the middle of the road, always in the far right in its shoulders where the road gets really bumpy. If proof of the opposite of your beliefs were to smack you in the face, you still would not accept it. You suffer from politically far-right dogmatism and it owns your mind. Just saying.

What do you know about Jim Hoft and Joe Hoft?

Do you agree that media outlets with extreme biases, whether it is a conservative or a liberal bias, often use shorter sentences and less formal language than nonpartisan outlets?

Then do it. Debunk the accuracy of the articles. And yes, J6 was 100% unconstitutional from not allowing due process, to being 100% partisan, to going after only conservatives…want me to go on?

Why was Ray Epps taken on the most wanted list and now it’s been shown that he was the one that orchestrated and encouraged rioters to go in?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #840 on: January 07, 2023, 11:44:56 AM »
CP doing what Gestapo do and right next to her were people dropping acid right in front of them…

https://twitter.com/taylerusa/status/1611475927271104515?s=46&t=ME7iv9odHXJShfnX2Uh41Q

They should have dropped even more.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #842 on: January 09, 2023, 12:47:04 AM »
But, but...

Though curfews are lifting and protests remain predominantly peaceful, LOL  :D the death toll from two weeks of demonstrations violent protests over the death of George Floyd continues to creep upward, with at least 19 people—a majority of whom are black—now dead.

In addition to these 19 known fatalities, the past two weeks have seen numerous violent encounters between police and protesters—with both sides sustaining serious injuries. Protesters have been seriously injured by the use of nonlethal weapons and physical violence while a number of police officers are also recovering from injuries from shootings, stabbings, and objects thrown at them during protests. The majority of those fatally caught in the crossfire committing violence at the protests are black males.  <---(Not very good at "protesting" are they)?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #843 on: January 09, 2023, 02:02:34 AM »
Great idea!  Because eventually the Santos train will run out of comedy material.  This will be great back up.  Except for that pesky little  Disqualification Clause Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment that just nips this in the bud.

---
A January 6 rioter who pleaded guilty and served prison time announces his bid for Congress on the anniversary of the insurrection.

Wearing a crisp suit and standing beneath a "Live. Laugh. Love." art piece, former Capitol rioter Derrick Evans on Friday announced his plans to run for Congress on the Republican ticket.

"Today is a day to celebrate," Evans said on the two-year anniversary of the insurrection at the US Capitol, "but for me, that hasn't always been the case when it comes to January 6."

Evans, who pleaded guilty in February 2022 to "impeding, obstructing or interfering with law enforcement during a civil disorder" on January 6 and served three months in federal prison, is running to represent West Virginia's 1st Congressional District, which will be held by Republican Representative-elect Carol Miller once a speaker has been chosen.

In the video he posted announcing his run for office, Evans briefly detailed his experiences at the Capitol on January 6, saying the events "changed his life forever." Evans said he "walked through an open set of doors" to enter the Capitol on January 6. While true that the doors had been opened, he failed to mention that he was close to the mob that pried the doors open per his signed plea agreement and statement of offense.

"The door's cracked! We're going in," the statement of offense says Evans shouted when the Capitol's rotunda doors were breached.

Once inside the building, records show that Evans exclaimed, "We're in! Derrick Evans is in the Capitol!"

Evans' campaign website does not mention his time at the Capitol in his biography but says on his "Issues" page that he was arrested for "peacefully protesting" on January 6th.

While many Capitol rioters have publicly denounced their affiliations with former President Donald Trump, Evans continues to support the embattled president, echoing Trump and calling the current presidential administration the "illegitimate Biden regime."

Notably, Evans' campaign site lists "Election Inegrity" as one of its key issues.

"I don't mince words. The 2020 election was stolen," Evans' page notes. It says that if elected, he'd work with pillow entrepreneur Mike Lindell, among others, to "fight for election integrity."
---

Derek Evans - if elected, he can cozy up to Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert and Matt Gaetz.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #844 on: January 09, 2023, 05:39:45 AM »

First, we don't live in a democracy. We never did. The USA is a constitutional republic with a democratic election process. Often repeated phrases like, "___________ is a danger to our democracy" were also used extensively in the early 1900's by countries like Russia and pre-WW2 fascist Italy (read Liberal Fascism by Jonah Goldberg).

Second, the biggest failure of free societies is their vulnerability to subversion. The subversives take advantage of the allowed freedom and liberty to use it against the people to satisfy their lust for power, control, and money. The USA isn't the first country to fall from this (see youtube video of KGB defector to the United States Yuri Bezmenov). It's a highly effective strategy with a near, if not 100%, success rate. Free societies must be coddled and pampered by the people. Without that level of care, they are vulnerable. The subversives will reply, "Trans right aren't going to destroy a society." "Gay rights aren't going to destroy a society." "Abortion rights won't destroy a society." "Exposing minors to sexual content like drag queens isn't going to destroy a society." "No bail for those awaiting trial on criminal charges won't destroy a society" and many, many more.

Technically, the subversives are correct. Each individual point by itself is not the acid that dissolves the fabric of the society. It is the combination of all and each individual point that does it. When the dam breaks, no individual drop of water can be held accountable. That is why the strategy is so effective. That is why ALL subversive, immoral, and degenerate behaviors must be rejected by the members of free society or they are allowing the very corrosive that will destroy them. Free societies don't die from external attacks, they die from a slow suicide.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #845 on: January 10, 2023, 08:44:51 AM »

"I cant answer that"  If it were "no" she would be able to answer.
FBI and Epps in on JAN 6th as most know. A comical/staged and planned event.
With leftie-libturds inciting violence. (FBI is bought and paid lefty libturd at this time).

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #846 on: January 10, 2023, 06:07:51 PM »
"I cant answer that"  If it were "no" she would be able to answer.
FBI and Epps in on JAN 6th as most know. A comical/staged and planned event.
With leftie-libturds inciting violence. (FBI is bought and paid lefty libturd at this time).

She can't answer that because it would destroy the narrative, media couldn't cover that one.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #847 on: January 10, 2023, 06:40:21 PM »
First, we don't live in a democracy. We never did. The USA is a constitutional republic with a democratic election process. Often repeated phrases like, "___________ is a danger to our democracy" were also used extensively in the early 1900's by countries like Russia and pre-WW2 fascist Italy (read Liberal Fascism by Jonah Goldberg).

Second, the biggest failure of free societies is their vulnerability to subversion. The subversives take advantage of the allowed freedom and liberty to use it against the people to satisfy their lust for power, control, and money. The USA isn't the first country to fall from this (see youtube video of KGB defector to the United States Yuri Bezmenov). It's a highly effective strategy with a near, if not 100%, success rate. Free societies must be coddled and pampered by the people. Without that level of care, they are vulnerable. The subversives will reply, "Trans right aren't going to destroy a society." "Gay rights aren't going to destroy a society." "Abortion rights won't destroy a society." "Exposing minors to sexual content like drag queens isn't going to destroy a society." "No bail for those awaiting trial on criminal charges won't destroy a society" and many, many more.

Technically, the subversives are correct. Each individual point by itself is not the acid that dissolves the fabric of the society. It is the combination of all and each individual point that does it. When the dam breaks, no individual drop of water can be held accountable. That is why the strategy is so effective. That is why ALL subversive, immoral, and degenerate behaviors must be rejected by the members of free society or they are allowing the very corrosive that will destroy them. Free societies don't die from external attacks, they die from a slow suicide.

You are correct U.S. federal government operates more like a constitutional republic. The same isn't true at the state level depending on the state. Oregon for example has an initiative petition process which can override laws enacted by the legislature.

The citizen initiative process enables citizens to bypass their state legislature by placing proposed statutes and, in some states, constitutional amendments on the ballot. Twenty-four states have citizen initiative processes.

While some U.S. states allow direct or indirect initiatives, there are currently no national initiatives in the United States.

The popular referendum process allows voters to approve or repeal an act of the legislature. Twenty-three states have popular referendum processes.

The vote may be on a proposed federal level, statute, constitutional amendment, charter amendment or local ordinance, or obligate the executive or legislature to consider the subject by submitting it to the order of the day. It is a form of direct democracy.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #848 on: January 11, 2023, 07:01:56 AM »
This isn't going to turn out well for him.   ;D  Going to trial will only result in a longer sentence.  That's good.   ;D

If he robbed a bank in protest against high interest rates, would that be ok too? 

---

An Arkansas man who propped his feet on a desk in then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office during the riot at the U.S. Capitol planned the trip for weeks and came prepared for violence, a prosecutor said Tuesday as his trial got underway.

Richard “Bigo” Barnett had a stun gun tucked into his pants when he stormed the Capitol, invaded Pelosi's office and posed for a photo that became one of the attack's more well-known images, prosecutors said. He also took a piece of her mail and left behind a note that said, “Nancy, Bigo was here," prosecutors said. Barnett punctuated the message with a sexist expletive.

“The defendant violated that space,” said prosecutor Alison Prout during opening statements. “He came prepared for violence.”

LINDSAY WHITEHURST and MICHAEL KUNZELMAN
Tue, January 10, 2023 at 4:56 PM EST

WASHINGTON (AP) — An Arkansas man who propped his feet on a desk in then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office during the riot at the U.S. Capitol planned the trip for weeks and came prepared for violence, a prosecutor said Tuesday as his trial got underway.

Richard “Bigo” Barnett had a stun gun tucked into his pants when he stormed the Capitol, invaded Pelosi's office and posed for a photo that became one of the attack's more well-known images, prosecutors said. He also took a piece of her mail and left behind a note that said, “Nancy, Bigo was here," prosecutors said. Barnett punctuated the message with a sexist expletive.

“The defendant violated that space,” said prosecutor Alison Prout during opening statements. “He came prepared for violence.”

Staffers were huddled down the hall at the time, hiding from rioters after leaving behind computers, cellphones and personal files as they fled, she said.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

Before leaving Capitol grounds, Barnett used a bullhorn to give a speech to the crowd, shouting, “We took back our house, and I took Nancy Pelosi’s office!” according to prosecutors.

"Barnett has emerged as prominent figure in the attack on the Capitol as a result of the widespread circulation of his photographs in Speaker Pelosi’s office and subsequent interview," prosecutors wrote in a court filing.

Before leaving Capitol grounds, Barnett used a bullhorn to give a speech to the crowd, shouting, “We took back our house, and I took Nancy Pelosi’s office!” according to prosecutors.

"Barnett has emerged as prominent figure in the attack on the Capitol as a result of the widespread circulation of his photographs in Speaker Pelosi’s office and subsequent interview," prosecutors wrote in a court filing.

"Everything he did inside was grounded in political protest ... it was all protest, protest, protest," the defense wrote. They decided to wait to give opening statements later in the trial.

Defense attorneys have argued that the former firefighter didn’t break barriers or assault police as he was swept along into the building with the rest of the crowd. He wandered into Pelosi’s office suite looking for a bathroom, his lawyers said.

A grand jury indicted Barnett on eight charges, including felony counts of civil disorder and obstruction of an official proceeding. He also faces a charge of entering and remaining in restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon — the stun gun with spikes concealed within a collapsible walking stick.

Barnett planned for weeks before driving from his home in Gravette, Arkansas, to Washington, D.C., to attend the “Stop the Steal” rally on Jan. 6, prosecutors said. He hid or destroyed evidence of his riot participation after returning home to Arkansas, according to court documents.

Barnett turned himself in to FBI agents at a sheriff’s office in Bentonville, Arkansas, two days after the riot. He told investigators that the large crowd pushed him into the Capitol.

Records from a Bass Pro Shop in Arkansas showed that Barnett purchased the stun gun five days before he traveled to Washington. FBI agents found the packaging for the device in his home.

In June 2021, Barnett appeared on Russian state television with his attorney. When asked if he would do it again, he responded, “I exercise my First Amendment rights every hour, every minute, and every day, and I will never stop,” according to prosecutors.

Prosecutors said Barnett had a history of arming himself at political demonstrations before the Jan. 6 attack. In July 2020, they said, a 911 caller reported that a man matching Barnett's description had pointed a rifle at her during a “Back the Blue” rally.

"Law enforcement ultimately closed the investigation as unfounded due to unresolved apparent discrepancies in the evidence," prosecutors wrote.

In November 2020, police were called to a “Save the Children” rally when a caller said Barnett was carrying a gun at the protest and acting suspiciously.
---

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #849 on: January 11, 2023, 09:39:13 AM »
This isn't going to turn out well for him.   ;D  Going to trial will only result in a longer sentence.  That's good.   ;D

If he robbed a bank in protest against high interest rates, would that be ok too? 

---

An Arkansas man who propped his feet on a desk in then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office during the riot at the U.S. Capitol planned the trip for weeks and came prepared for violence, a prosecutor said Tuesday as his trial got underway.

LINDSAY WHITEHURST and MICHAEL KUNZELMAN
Tue, January 10, 2023 at 4:56 PM EST

WASHINGTON (AP) — An Arkansas man who propped his feet on a desk in then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office during the riot at the U.S. Capitol planned the trip for weeks and came prepared for violence, a prosecutor said Tuesday as his trial got underway.

Staffers were huddled down the hall at the time, hiding from rioters after leaving behind computers, cellphones and personal files as they fled, she said.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

"Everything he did inside was grounded in political protest ... it was all protest, protest, protest," the defense wrote. They decided to wait to give opening statements later in the trial.

Defense attorneys have argued that the former firefighter didn’t break barriers or assault police as he was swept along into the building with the rest of the crowd. He wandered into Pelosi’s office suite looking for a bathroom, his lawyers said.

A grand jury indicted Barnett on eight charges, including felony counts of civil disorder and obstruction of an official proceeding. He also faces a charge of entering and remaining in restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon — the stun gun with spikes concealed within a collapsible walking stick.

Barnett planned for weeks before driving from his home in Gravette, Arkansas, to Washington, D.C., to attend the “Stop the Steal” rally on Jan. 6, prosecutors said. He hid or destroyed evidence of his riot participation after returning home to Arkansas, according to court documents.

Barnett turned himself in to FBI agents at a sheriff’s office in Bentonville, Arkansas, two days after the riot. He told investigators that the large crowd pushed him into the Capitol.

Records from a Bass Pro Shop in Arkansas showed that Barnett purchased the stun gun five days before he traveled to Washington. FBI agents found the packaging for the device in his home.

In June 2021, Barnett appeared on Russian state television with his attorney. When asked if he would do it again, he responded, “I exercise my First Amendment rights every hour, every minute, and every day, and I will never stop,” according to prosecutors.

Prosecutors said Barnett had a history of arming himself at political demonstrations before the Jan. 6 attack. In July 2020, they said, a 911 caller reported that a man matching Barnett's description had pointed a rifle at her during a “Back the Blue” rally.

"Law enforcement ultimately closed the investigation as unfounded due to unresolved apparent discrepancies in the evidence," prosecutors wrote.

In November 2020, police were called to a “Save the Children” rally when a caller said Barnett was carrying a gun at the protest and acting suspiciously.
---

GroomingForBoys copy and paste  ::) - useless low IQ scatter brained 50 year old liberal women in an effeminate little man body  ;D
c