Author Topic: Indictment Watch  (Read 7981 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Indictment Watch
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2023, 01:13:24 PM »

F

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2023, 01:27:12 PM »
Straw, you are a racist and a creepy SOB.

Keep believing bogus polls that support your wishful thinking, and keep ignoring real published data and real life events.  Remember how believing bogus polls worked out for you with proposition 8.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wayne Tracker" is the Village Idiot.

Straw Man = LurkerNoMore = Wayne Tracker

He is an intolerant, racist, pervert, a liar and a coward, hiding behind multiple gimmick accounts.

Pretty racist comment from a supposed non-racist liberal.

What's the "real life published data and real life events" you're citing

as far as I can tell the real life event was Prop 8 from 2008

as far as I can tell the "real published data" you're citing is the abstract of a "study" that you can't even read and from the title appears to be exploring whether the African American Gatekeepers or the Black Church?: Using Modified Grounded Theory to Explore the Debate on Black Homophobia.   So the study is about whether the black church is the source of black homophobia and the abstract summary says that "African Americans are more likely to possess stronger opposition (to same sex relationships) than Whites."

Did I cite your "real published data and real life events" correctly

Are those the two things you're referring to?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2023, 01:35:00 PM »
Most black people in the US believe homosexuals are degenerates.

How would you know? Are you black?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2023, 02:10:02 PM »
How would you know? Are you black?

Don't have to be black to know:

"In a comparison of attitudes concerning same-sex relationships and inclusive policies for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex (LGBTI) persons, African Americans are more likely to possess stronger opposition than Whites."
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35703913/

"The proportion of African Americans who indicated that homosexuality was “always wrong” was 72.3% in 2008, largely unchanged since the 1970s."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2974805/

And the majority of African Americans voted against Proposition 8, despite the fact that "The National Election Pool poll showed that support for Proposition 8 was strong amongst African American voters, interviewed in the exit poll with 70% in favor, more than any other racial group."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_California_Proposition_8#Results

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where did Strawman account go ?
Someone lost their password/ or took your advice & logged out not to return

He is an intolerant, racist, pervert, a liar and a coward, hiding behind multiple gimmick accounts.

Besides, my personal belief is anyone who holds a fundamentalist belief in any religion is mentally ill (for real) which again makes for a pointless discussion

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

FYI - I don't discuss religion with my clients, just like I do discuss how often they bone their wives (or husbands).

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2023, 02:33:39 PM »

Straw, you're a racist and a creepy stalker.

You claimed the majority of African Americans support homos, citing a bogus poll.  I proved you wrong with real data and real life events.  As I have proved, the great majority of African Americans don't support homos, and it ain't because they believe that homo practices are pure and moral.

You failed.

LOL - your new angle is the Pew Research is "bogus"

I'm seriously starting to feel sorry for you

It seems you have no idea how stupid you appear

Why don't you just say that YOU believe that homosexuals are degenerates rather than assigning that opinion to black people

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2023, 02:40:15 PM »
LOL - your new angle is the Pew Research is "bogus"

I'm seriously starting to feel sorry for you

It seems you have no idea how stupid you appear

Why don't you just say that YOU believe that homosexuals are degenerates rather than assigning that opinion to black people

Straw, you're a racist and a creepy stalker.

You claimed the majority of African Americans support homos, citing a bogus poll.  I proved you wrong with real data and real life events.  As I have proved, the great majority of African Americans don't support homos, and it ain't because they believe that homo practices are pure and moral.

"In a comparison of attitudes concerning same-sex relationships and inclusive policies for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex (LGBTI) persons, African Americans are more likely to possess stronger opposition than Whites."

"The proportion of African Americans who indicated that homosexuality was “always wrong” was 72.3% in 2008, largely unchanged since the 1970s."

And the majority of African Americans voted against Proposition 8, despite the fact that "The National Election Pool poll showed that support for Proposition 8 was strong amongst African American voters, interviewed in the exit poll with 70% in favor, more than any other racial group."

You failed.

Besides, my personal belief is anyone who holds a fundamentalist belief in any religion is mentally ill (for real) which again makes for a pointless discussion

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

FYI - I don't discuss religion with my clients, just like I do discuss how often they bone their wives (or husbands).

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2023, 02:43:13 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you should post this 10 or 15 more times

that will really prove your point

::) ::) ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2023, 02:44:28 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you should post this 10 or 15 more times

that will really prove your point

::) ::) ::)

If you think that a study from 2008 is bad... you should see the  meltdown he does over a 5 year old typo.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2023, 02:47:51 PM »
Don't have to be black to know:

Thanks for going to the trouble to post this. Guess you were right.

Next questions: What difference does that make? Why should anyone care?

People are entitled to feel however they like. Most folks who are prejudiced against people with different lifestyles are ignorant and have a perfectly natural fear of the unknown.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2023, 02:53:26 PM »
If you think that a study from 2008 is bad... you should see the  meltdown he does over a 5 year old typo.

The first citation was published in 2022, but you don't care about facts.

Straw/Lurker,

Why don't you tell us what happened in 11 years since 2008 to change so drastically in the African American community what hadn't changed in many decades?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2023, 02:56:26 PM »

People are entitled to feel however they like. Most folks who are prejudiced against people with different lifestyles are ignorant and have a perfectly natural fear of the unknown.

I'm assuming you're just egging him on since he posted that before you made your post

In case you actually agree with him are you saying that you think because 70% of black voters in California in 2008 opposed legalizing same sex marriage that it means that those black voters back in 2008 thought that homosexuals were degenerates?

the study he cited doesn't say anything blacks thinking homosexuals are degenerates much less that a majority think that so you can just toss that in the trash

Again, I'm assuming you're just setting him up for something

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2023, 02:58:44 PM »

You are welcome!

You do:

In a democratic society the majority rules. This is why some people care about what many people believe.

In other words, you're saying most African Americans are ignorant and fearful of you.  Got it.

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2023, 03:01:39 PM »

Straw/Lurker,

Why don't you tell us what happened in 11 years since 2008 to change so drastically in the African American community what hadn't changed in many decades?

I'm not Straw or Lurker

Are you really that baffled that opinions change over time
Not sure how long you've been here in this country but there was a time that Obama didn't support same sex marriage
I'm sure you'll be shocked to learn that he somehow changed his opinion. 
Just a simple example that I'm sure you'll not be able to comprehend.

Here's a chart that I'm sure will confuse the hell out of you
I'm heading to the gym so I'll let you ponder this for a few hours or more

https://www.pewresearch.org/religion/fact-sheet/changing-attitudes-on-gay-marriage/

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2023, 03:13:08 PM »
I'm not Straw or Lurker

Not sure how long you've been here in this country but there was a time that Obama didn't support same sex marriage

https://www.pewresearch.org/religion/fact-sheet/changing-attitudes-on-gay-marriage/

Straw/Lurker,

Obama was/is a lying politician, and you're a liar too and a creepy stalker, always inquiring about my whereabouts.

That graph is for all Americans and not just African Americans, so it's irrelevant here.  You failed.

Opinions change over time.  So what?  We are talking about African Americans and their opinion of homos, and the published data shows their opinion didn't change for decades between the 1970s and 2008.

I'm still waiting for an answer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2023, 03:21:27 PM »
I'm assuming you're just egging him on since he posted that before you made your post

In case you actually agree with him are you saying that you think because 70% of black voters in California in 2008 opposed legalizing same sex marriage that it means that those black voters back in 2008 thought that homosexuals were degenerates?

the study he cited doesn't say anything blacks thinking homosexuals are degenerates much less that a majority think that so you can just toss that in the trash

Again, I'm assuming you're just setting him up for something

He also reposted it in response to my question which is why I replied. There is no intent on my part to egg him on or set him up.

You are right, that study doesn't say a large percentage of black folks think homosexuals are degenerate. 

In my experience, many folks regardless of their race or ethnicity who are homophobic are often also hypocritical. Likewise, people who are comfortable in their sexual preference be it gay, straight or bisexual do not concern themselves with other people's sexual choices.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2023, 03:27:14 PM »
You are right, that study doesn't say a large percentage of black folks think homosexuals are degenerate. 

That 72.3% of African Americans indicated that homosexuality was “always wrong” for over 3 decades is much better in your opinion?  And do you think that's because they believe the homosexual life style is pure and moral?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2023, 03:30:36 PM »

Straw/Lurker,

I'm not Straw or Lurker

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2023, 03:34:38 PM »
I'm not Straw or Lurker

Straw/Lurker,

Obama was/is a lying politician, and you're a liar too and a creepy stalker, always inquiring about my whereabouts.

That graph is for all Americans and not just African Americans, so it's irrelevant here.  You failed.

Opinions change over time.  So what?  We are talking about African Americans and their opinion of homos, and the published data shows their opinion didn't change for decades between the 1970s and 2008.

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2023, 04:36:11 PM »
Straw/Lurker,

So far all you've proven is that you're a moron, a liar and a world class whiny little bitch
I've never inquired about whereabout (WTF is that all about).
As far as I can recall I suspected that you weren't in the US when Prop 8 was passed in California in 2008
The only reason I mentioned that is because I recently saw your thread on the G&O board about being from Venezuela

Let's review what you believe

Obama is a liar (no proof provided)

Pew polls are bogus (no proof provided)

Most black people in the US believe homosexuals are degenerates (no proof provided)

Oh wait, you have the abstract of a study where none of us can read the actual study or the conclusions but somehow you've claimed it supports your belief

Can you do us a favor and highlight the part in the abstract below that proves your belief that "most black people in the US believe homosexuals are degenerates"

Just show us the part of the abstract that proves your claim

Can you do that or will you just whine and complain and repost the same nonsense you've already posted ten times?

The entire text is right here so it's got to be in there somewhere but I just can't find it

African American Gatekeepers or the Black Church?: Using Modified Grounded Theory to Explore the Debate on Black Homophobia
Timothy E Lewis 1
Affiliations expand
PMID: 35703913 DOI: 10.1080/00918369.2022.2085935
Abstract
In a comparison of attitudes concerning same-sex relationships and inclusive policies for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex (LGBTI) persons, African Americans are more likely to possess stronger opposition than Whites. The default agent in explaining disapproving attitudes is the Black Church. However, observations from 2017 expert interviews, part of a study on causes of Black homophobia, revealed that varying experts do not affirm the Black Church as the primary actor in sustaining these attitudes. Based on this observation, this study theorizes that attitudes considered homophobic are primarily sustained by actors distinct and separate from the Black Church. This study employs a modified grounded theory to explore themes toward the creation of an expert-driven narrative that disapproval of same-sex relationships and opposition to LGBTI policies are attitudes sustained by Black gatekeepers, as they see same-sex relationships and policy as oppositional to the Black identity and Black sociopolitical progress.

Keywords: Black Church; Homophobia; anti-gay; gatekeepers; same-sex relationships.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2023, 04:43:21 PM »
Straw/Lurker,

Indeed.

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2023, 04:59:02 PM »
Indeed.

So far all you've proven is that you're a moron, a liar and a world class whiny little bitch
As far as I can recall I suspected that you weren't in the US when Prop 8 was passed in California in 2008
The only reason I mentioned that is because I recently saw your thread on the G&O board about being from Venezuela

Let's review what you believe

Obama is a liar (no proof provided)

Pew polls are bogus (no proof provided)

Most black people in the US believe homosexuals are degenerates (no proof provided)

Oh wait, you have the abstract of a study where none of us can read the actual study or the conclusions but somehow you've claimed it supports your belief

Can you do us a favor and highlight the part in the abstract below that proves your belief that "most black people in the US believe homosexuals are degenerates"

Just show us the part of the abstract that proves your claim

Can you do that or will you just whine and complain and repost the same nonsense you've already posted ten times?

The entire text is right here so it's got to be in there somewhere but I just can't find it

African American Gatekeepers or the Black Church?: Using Modified Grounded Theory to Explore the Debate on Black Homophobia
Timothy E Lewis 1
Affiliations expand
PMID: 35703913 DOI: 10.1080/00918369.2022.2085935
Abstract
In a comparison of attitudes concerning same-sex relationships and inclusive policies for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex (LGBTI) persons, African Americans are more likely to possess stronger opposition than Whites. The default agent in explaining disapproving attitudes is the Black Church. However, observations from 2017 expert interviews, part of a study on causes of Black homophobia, revealed that varying experts do not affirm the Black Church as the primary actor in sustaining these attitudes. Based on this observation, this study theorizes that attitudes considered homophobic are primarily sustained by actors distinct and separate from the Black Church. This study employs a modified grounded theory to explore themes toward the creation of an expert-driven narrative that disapproval of same-sex relationships and opposition to LGBTI policies are attitudes sustained by Black gatekeepers, as they see same-sex relationships and policy as oppositional to the Black identity and Black sociopolitical progress.

Keywords: Black Church; Homophobia; anti-gay; gatekeepers; same-sex relationships.

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2023, 05:01:21 PM »
He also reposted it in response to my question which is why I replied. There is no intent on my part to egg him on or set him up.

In my experience, many folks regardless of their race or ethnicity who are homophobic are often also hypocritical. Likewise, people who are comfortable in their sexual preference be it gay, straight or bisexual do not concern themselves with other people's sexual choices.

Yes, that is obvious

Nothing he's posted supports his claim but he really really really really wants to believe it

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2023, 05:01:29 PM »

Straw/Lurker

You are a liar and a creepy SOB stalker.  Please do link the thread in the G&O board about me being from Venezuela.  Let's see if it's true that I said that.

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2023, 05:29:40 PM »
here you go
it's on page 2 of G&O
When I saw it a few days ago it was on page 1

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=652515.0

The title of your thread is:  Venezuela was my home, and socialism destroyed it. Slowly, it will destroy America, too.

but I assume you're going to say that just because you wrote  "Venezuela was my home" we should in no way assume you ever lived there or that it was ever your home

right?

Edit - I see - you posted an article

That's the title of an article I posted, you lying idiot.  I see you just deleted your post above, as soon as I responded.  What a creepy SOB.

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2023, 05:34:13 PM »
That's the title of an article I posted, you lying idiot.  I see you just deleted your post above, as soon as I responded.  What a creepy SOB.

Yep, after I posted it I noticed you were quoting an article so I did a further search

What's your explanation for this

I did a search and found this thread from a long time ago

So way back in 2009 you were an average Venezuelan

"the fact that poverty has been lowered"?  Ha ha ha...more like the fiction that poverty has been lowered.

Oh, now I'm making stuff up?  Well, like I said, just as you don't trust me or my sources, likewise, I do not trust you, your sources or the Venezuelan government.

You support a corrupt and immoral leader.  I on the other hand I'm neither "the opposition" nor a rich corporation with an agenda.  I'm just an average Venezuelan.

Venezuela, the richest Latin American country with the poorest people!    :(

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=294438.msg4196856#msg4196856