Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 738995 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #4175 on: November 26, 2022, 06:51:43 PM »
Newsom's state had skate parks filled with sand and people arrested on beaches during covid.

This was the EXACT opposite of what should have happened.  His state's real estate was idea for combating covid - going outside, getting sun and vitamin D, exercise, space, etc.

He fucked it all up.
True. Los Assfuckgeles is recommending masks indoors now due to supposed increase in covid cases. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4176 on: November 26, 2022, 09:14:36 PM »
Newsom's state had skate parks filled with sand and people arrested on beaches during covid.

This was the EXACT opposite of what should have happened.  His state's real estate was idea for combating covid - going outside, getting sun and vitamin D, exercise, space, etc.

He fucked it all up.

And the likes of primemuscle believed every word of it. FFS !!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4177 on: November 26, 2022, 09:24:20 PM »
I wrote a sensible response to your nonsense, but deleted it when I realized it was pointless to try to have a rationale discussion with you.

Don't bother replying.

So did you go along with this Fuckwittery & still believe its the Right things to do....??

"Newsom's state had skate parks filled with sand and people arrested on beaches during covid.

This was the EXACT opposite of what should have happened.  His state's real estate was idea for combating covid - going outside, getting sun and vitamin D, exercise, space, etc."

Did you shut folk in their rooms & leave food outside the door for them ??

Did you see on TV Folk for getting beaten for being outside / to many of them ...... For their Health ??

FFS - you never questioned it , just went along with it in Sheep like Fashion ...... Jeez how Fucking Stupid.
We'll wait for your Denial.................. .... 😂🤣😂🤣😂   🐑

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4178 on: November 27, 2022, 08:02:39 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/nov/27/rick-wilson-lincoln-project-dismiss-trump-ron-desantis 

Rick Wilson, a veteran Republican strategist, suggests the ex-president still holds sway despite multiple crises
“Has Ron DeSantis been to the rodeo? Has he been out there in the fight? Has he actually faced up against a full campaign of the brutality and the cruelty that Donald Trump will level against him? He has not. It’s like he’s walked on to the field on to third base and thought he hit a grand slam home run. It’s easy for Republicans to win in Florida. It’s how it’s supposed to be: we built it that way. In a Republican primary against Trump, even Trump in a weakened state still has an innate feral sense of cruelty and cunning that Ron DeSantis does not have. How does Trump know that? He watched the debate.”

"Veteran Republican Strategist"  LOL.  He's also the founder of the Lincoln Project and has TDS to the max.  Lives his whole existence centered around Trump.

A weak man with a pathetic mindset, who is getting scared again.  Look at his twitter if you don't believe it.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4179 on: November 27, 2022, 08:51:12 AM »
indeed
but do you think his analysis of Trump Desantis is wrong ?
Possibly. We know Trumps moves, we've seen him in action against "soft" opponents. Desantis isn't as soft IMO.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4180 on: November 27, 2022, 09:20:34 AM »
indeed
but do you think his analysis of Trump Desantis is wrong ?

I think he's panicking about Trump and trying to get people to rally more towards DeSantis.

He also thinks tweeting makes a difference, so I tend to not consider him a serious person.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4181 on: November 27, 2022, 03:20:05 PM »
“We will continue to be your single source of truth,” and that, “Unless you hear it from us, it is not the truth.”

Can you imagine any leader of a democratic country saying that 3 years ago while commanding all citizens to stay home?

Then there're governors like Newsom and Whitmer, whose edicts and similar commandments were so capricious, disruptive, and destructive; the outrageous demands of teacher's unions; C-19 jabs required for college classes by Zoom; a pliant media towing the CDC's line.

"They" aren't hard to identify.  I don't think it's about giving them credit; it's about recognizing how destructive their policies, laws, and authoritative impulses were.

C-19 came through my house of five in October 2020 - I didn't even get the sniffles.  I got the useless C-19 jabs a year and a half ago thinking that I'd need them to fly and go to bars and restaurants in Portland.  Nope.  Put on the mask outside the bar/restaurant, walk to your table, and remove the mask.  10 seconds of Halloween without the trick or treating.

In late 2020 in Los Angeles, 3% of new infections were traced to bars and restaurants, while 7% were traced to gov't offices - so THEY closed the bars and restaurants and kept the gov't offices open.  Follow the science.

COVID-19 Came through our house of six in February 2022. I got 'the sniffles' in the form of bronchial pneumonia. Two rounds of antibiotics later when the pneumonia symptoms cleared, I still had issues with inner ear issues causing vertigo. This too eventually subsided. What I am left with now is an excess of mucus (postnasal drip) which causes some coughing/throat clearing.

According to my doctor, I am more susceptible to bronchial/bacterial pneumonia following a cold or in this case COVID-19 because I’ve had it previously many times. Honestly, had I not tested positive for COVID-19, I would have thought it was just another cold turns to pneumonia event. The vertigo is the only unusual symptom as I have not previously experienced this.
Everyone in the house except the infant had at least two ‘jabs’, three of us had three jabs and all of us including my great-granddaughter tested positive for COVID-19. My grandson and his fiancé had flu like symptoms for a couple of days. My daughter said she felt ill for a day. My son-in-law had no symptoms.

One could say that I had a couple of comorbidities for COVID-19; old age and a propensity to get pneumonia. Would my symptoms have been worse had I not be vaccinated? Who knows. Looking back, I believe I made the right decision in getting vaccinated. No one else here has complained about the effectiveness or lack thereof of the vaccine, nor has anyone had serious negative side effects from it.

We ‘sheep’ wore masks and followed other directives and executive orders issued by Governor Kate Brown when and where required. We didn’t go to restaurants, gym or the movies because they weren’t open. We didn’t visit friends and family as a courtesy when they were avoiding unnecessary contact with others. Looking back following these guidelines was not a major inconvenience and still seems like the right choice. Unlike some folks, we did not turn the COVID-19 experience into political football.       

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4182 on: November 27, 2022, 03:36:04 PM »
True. Los Assfuckgeles is recommending masks indoors now due to supposed increase in covid cases. ::)

A recommendation is not a mandate. So, there's that. People still have the right to choose. Some choose to wear masks in public some don't. Although there has not, to the best of my knowledge, been a formalized recommendation for masking up in Oregon, I continue to see folks of all ages wearing them in public. IMO there is nothing wrong with this if it remains a choice and not a mandate.

I noticed that Safeway pharmacy is not enforcing healthcare mask mandates, while Hi-School and Walmart pharmacies are.     

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4183 on: November 28, 2022, 09:12:13 AM »

We ‘sheep’ wore masks and followed other directives and executive orders issued by Governor Kate Brown when and where required. We didn’t go to restaurants, gym or the movies because they weren’t open. We didn’t visit friends and family as a courtesy when they were avoiding unnecessary contact with others. Looking back following these guidelines was not a major inconvenience and still seems like the right choice. Unlike some folks, we did not turn the COVID-19 experience into political football.     

Glad You said you were a Sheep Following Orders - is it any wonder How Hitler Did What He Did With so Many 'Sheep' Following Directives & Executive Orders Never ever
Stopping To question or Think for Themselves - It is Now Wonder so many Politicians
& People in Power Take advantage of the 'Sheep' over & over again.

I know Now You'll proclaim 'Oh I wouldn't of Done what Hitler said' Nah Of course you wouldn't, Your questioning & Reasoning would've kicked in & you'd of said Hold on
here Something doesn't add up about what he's Telling us to do.
Yeah Right , Bollocks would've you - Governor Kate Brown said it so it's Fine & Truth.

Can you Yet see the Stupidity of your actions & your pathetic attempt at Justification.
Just Like many German's tried to Justify their Actions.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4184 on: November 28, 2022, 10:00:15 AM »
A recommendation is not a mandate. So, there's that. People still have the right to choose. Some choose to wear masks in public some don't. Although there has not, to the best of my knowledge, been a formalized recommendation for masking up in Oregon, I continue to see folks of all ages wearing them in public. IMO there is nothing wrong with this if it remains a choice and not a mandate.

I noticed that Safeway pharmacy is not enforcing healthcare mask mandates, while Hi-School and Walmart pharmacies are.   

I never wore a face diaper and/or adult pacifier unless it was a mandate.  Others who still wear it like most liberal freaks look like total tools.   

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4185 on: November 28, 2022, 10:02:02 AM »
I never wore a face diaper and/or adult pacifier unless it was a mandate.  Others who still wear it like most liberal freaks look like total tools.

Exactly.  Fuque the cucks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4186 on: November 28, 2022, 10:05:11 AM »
Exactly.  Fuque the cucks.

Prime and all the libs are still in denial just how played for absolute FNG fools they were

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4187 on: November 28, 2022, 11:49:40 AM »
A reminder:

November 01, 2020

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

"Let’s look at the Trump record:

Under Donald Trump the economy, pre-COVID, boomed, like no time since the 1950s. Look at your 401(k) over the past three years.

Unemployment for Black Americans is lower than it has ever been, under any president of either party.

Under Mr. Trump, our trade relationships have vastly improved and our trade deals have been rewritten. Thanks to him, middle America is on the map again and the Appalachian and hourly worker has some hope.

This newspaper has not supported a Republican for president since 1972. But we believe Mr. Trump, for all his faults, is the better choice this year. We respect and understand those who feel otherwise."

https://www.post-gazette.com/opinion/editorials/2020/10/31/editorial-donald-trump-joe-biden-mike-pence-kamala-harris-presidential-candidate-endorsement/stories/202010310021

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4188 on: November 28, 2022, 02:42:41 PM »
Prime and all the libs are still in denial just how played for absolute FNG fools they were

Yep Complete & utter Denial
FFS - He & they would've fit right in with Hitler & his Directives & Excutive orders - No Questiong - No Sensible Reasoning-
And Had Govenor Kate Brown been giving the Directives & Orders out . !!!

FFS - A grown man openly typed out that Pitifully Pathetic Respons that he did.
A Total con job - That had him Fooled & Following just like A Sheep 🐑  & He's openly admitted it. !!!

Let’sGoBrandon

• Getbig II
  • I think I shit myself?
« Reply #4189 on: November 28, 2022, 03:09:41 PM »
Who are they and why do you give them so much credit?

My Mantra

When I am a Rational Decision Maker, I am Content.

When I do something Irrational, it Annoys me.

If I do something "Daft" it is because I Chose to, (like capitalizing the odd word to mock you).

I remain my own Man.

People like you are the reason the Democrats have to censure free speech.

You are just too stupid to be allowed to form your own opinions.

If you can’t censure free speech, then you want all opposing viewpoints shutdown.

Cucks of the world don’t get to make the rules. Shut up, sit down, and follow along blindly like you always have.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4190 on: December 01, 2022, 01:51:24 PM »
Judge dismisses Michael Cohen retaliation lawsuit against Trump
By Kara Scannell, CNN
November 15, 2022
https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2022%2F11%2F14%2Fpolitics%2Fmichael-cohen-retaliation-lawsuit-trump-dismissed%2Findex.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4191 on: December 01, 2022, 02:41:27 PM »

Me neither. I only wore/wear a mask where and when it was/is mandated. These days this is primarily in medical settings. Well, except for the local Safeway pharmacy for some odd reason. For a while now folks in line to pick-up prescriptions there are mostly maskless. The clerks all wear masks though.

What makes you think everyone still wearing a mask is a liberal? I am sure there are plenty of conservative folks who wear masks in public even though it isn't mandated. Not everyone is motivated by political views. That you make a point of criticizing strangers who feel the need, for whatever reason, to wear masks in public says a lot about you. Have you considered you are acting sheep-like by allowing your political/conservative views to dictate your feelings about strangers and their choices over matters that should be of little importance to you. 

Anti-vaxers who constantly spew derogatory remarks at other folks who choose to get vaccinated are just a bad. That someone else decided to get vaccinated should be of little concern to you unless they try to take away your right to choose.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4192 on: December 01, 2022, 04:21:53 PM »
Hahahhaha.  How about the "winning" with the special master issue?

---
Appeals court halts special master review of documents seized at Mar-a-Lago in major defeat for Trump.

In a major defeat for former President Donald Trump, a federal appeals court on Thursday halted a third-party review of documents seized from his Mar-a-Lago estate.

The ruling removes a major obstacle to the Justice Department’s investigation into the mishandling of government records from Trump’s time in the White House.

The three-judge panel of the 11th US Circuit Court of Appeals reversed US District Judge Aileen Cannon’s order appointing a so-called special master to sort through thousands of documents found at Trump’s home to determine what should be off limits to investigators. The court said the judge should not have intervened in the first place.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4193 on: December 01, 2022, 04:23:15 PM »
Soooo muchhhhh WINNNNNNNIINNNNNGGGG.    :D

---
Prosecutor: Donald Trump knew about exec's tax fraud scheme.

Donald Trump “knew exactly what was going on" with top Trump Organization executives who schemed for years to dodge taxes on company-paid perks, a prosecutor said Thursday, challenging defense claims that the former president was unaware of the plot at the heart of the company's tax fraud case.

Manhattan prosecutor Joshua Steinglass lobbed the bombshell allegation during closing arguments. He promised to share more details when he resumes on Friday, buoyed by the judge’s decision to grant prosecutors permission to veer into territory that had been considered off limits because Trump is not on trial.

Judge Juan Manuel Merchan, overruling a defense objection after the jury had left court, said the company's lawyers opened the door by asserting in their closing arguments that Trump was ignoring of the scheme, hatched by his longtime finance chief just steps from his Trump Tower office.

“It was the defense who invoked the name Donald Trump numerous times," Merchan said, setting up a potentially explosive final day of arguments before jurors deliberate next week.
---

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4194 on: December 01, 2022, 05:58:33 PM »
Soooo muchhhhh WINNNNNNNIINNNNNGGGG.    :D

---
Prosecutor: Donald Trump knew about exec's tax fraud scheme.

Donald Trump “knew exactly what was going on" with top Trump Organization executives who schemed for years to dodge taxes on company-paid perks, a prosecutor said Thursday, challenging defense claims that the former president was unaware of the plot at the heart of the company's tax fraud case.

Manhattan prosecutor Joshua Steinglass lobbed the bombshell allegation during closing arguments. He promised to share more details when he resumes on Friday, buoyed by the judge’s decision to grant prosecutors permission to veer into territory that had been considered off limits because Trump is not on trial.

Judge Juan Manuel Merchan, overruling a defense objection after the jury had left court, said the company's lawyers opened the door by asserting in their closing arguments that Trump was ignoring of the scheme, hatched by his longtime finance chief just steps from his Trump Tower office.

“It was the defense who invoked the name Donald Trump numerous times," Merchan said, setting up a potentially explosive final day of arguments before jurors deliberate next week.
---

have they "released the kraken" yet?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4195 on: December 02, 2022, 12:00:36 PM »
have they "released the kraken" yet?

No.  But they sure lost their "trial by combat".

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4196 on: December 02, 2022, 04:12:47 PM »
How’s that #winning coming along?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4197 on: December 03, 2022, 12:53:02 PM »
Hahahaha.  Some "patriot".   Just a losing crybaby.

---
Former President Trump called for the termination of the Constitution’s rules regarding elections to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election following the release of more detailed information about Twitter’s role in suppressing a story about Hunter Biden.

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump said in a Truth Social post.

“Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!” he continued.
---

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4198 on: December 03, 2022, 01:02:20 PM »
Toms TDS on full display here. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V