Author Topic: Nancy Georges Figure Posing Workshop!!!!  (Read 3140 times)

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Nancy Georges Figure Posing Workshop!!!!
« on: December 04, 2006, 10:14:53 AM »
Nancy Georges is a Fitness America Icon, As well as a Top N.P.C. Competitor. with more than 10yrs of Competitive experience. This should be an excellent opportunity to prepare for 2007. The "Stage Might" workshop series will cover ALL the elements you need to know to look and feel fantastic on stage for your next NPC event. Please Check out her website. http://www.nancygeorges.net/inside/stage.html

KGM

• Getbig II
Re: Nancy Georges Figure Posing Workshop!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 03:31:45 PM »
I've had the pleasure of interviewing Nancy on several occasions.  She is one of the most knowledgeable and dedicated competitors around.  A little coaching can go a long way and make quite a difference on stage.

Kevin

www.Bodysport.com

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 03:42:21 PM »
She is one of the most knowledgeable and dedicated competitors around.  A little coaching can go a long way and make quite a difference on stage.

Agreed 100%, but no amount of coaching will make anyone as beautiful and classy onstage - or off - as Nancy is.   ;)

Good luck with the workshop, Nancy!

Nancypro

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 12:01:15 PM »
Thanks David, Kevin and Tre.  I appreciate your posts. ;D and your kind words.

If anyone has any questions about the workshops, please feel free to send me an email at: coachme@nancygeorges.net  I will be glad to answer any questions.  Some of the main concerns I have had emailed to me is girls saying that they were not ready.  Let me assure you none of us (including myself) will be in contest shape, and you do not have to have your competition suits.  This is a great place for you to meet and mingle with other athletes that will be competing in some of the same shows as you are.  It is an opportunity for you to work on weak areas, and strengthen them, network and get fired up for the 07 season.  The difference between 1st place and 5th place is usually just minute details with posing, and we will cover different posing techniques and proper posing for your body composition and symmetry.

Happy Holidays Everyone! :D

Nancy

docvenus

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Stay Fit and Be Happy!
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 02:28:04 PM »
I will certainly be there, Nancy.  Looking forward to it.  If my physique comes together the way I'm hoping it will, I'd better figure out how to display it the best way possible.  After 10 years of competing, you'd think I'd know how to pose...but it never hurts to get more feedback, right?  See ya then!

-Venus

SecondFocus

• Getbig II
  • Wanna See More...?
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 08:29:15 PM »
docvenus,

I have said this to you before but let it be said again in public. Since I first saw you do the Iron Man about 3 years ago you have improved more than any competitor I have known. You are amazing!
Ian L. Sitren
SecondFocus

Nancypro

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 09:36:17 PM »
Venus, I am so excited you will be there, can't wait to see you.  I know what you mean about posing, I am still practicing every week, it is as constant as the diet.  (haha)  Ian, I agree with you, Venus is one of the most gorgeous women I know, always have felt that way.  2007 is for you Venus, let's get busy.  Can't wait to see you on stage!!!! ;D

Nancy

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2006, 11:25:21 PM »
i just looked at your web site mrs georges all i can say is wow  :o

Nancypro

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2006, 09:02:28 PM »
Thanks Rude Buoy!  Appreciate it much.  Lot's of hard work but a labor of love. ;D

Nancypro

• Pros
  • Getbig II
Stage Might- Spring Series dates just announced!
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2007, 09:44:05 AM »
In addition to the February posing workshop being only one week away, on February 10th, I have also added a spring series, dates are:

March 10th
April 21st
May 19th

These are perfect for ladies entering the Max Muscle Naturals, Orange County Muscle Classic as well as the Cals, because these workshops are one week before each of those shows.  Just trying to get you all prepared. :)

http://www.nancygeorges.net/inside/stage.html

send me a pm if you have any questions of topics covered not mentioned.

Nancy

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2007, 10:57:48 AM »
Will chocolate cake be served?
Elevate Your Image.™

Nancypro

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2007, 12:58:48 PM »
Served, but not eaten. :'(

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2007, 01:00:14 PM »
Served, but not eaten. :'(
more for me  :)