Author Topic: Christian Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah in Heaven  (Read 25622 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Christian Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah in Heaven
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2014, 11:53:32 AM »
Better verify your story with other reputable outlets like the National Report and The Onion too... What an idiot...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2014, 11:57:27 AM »
Of course it is, everyone with a brain knows Allah isn't real and Christ Jesus is the one true light.

Good catch.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/Fake-News/ss/Christian-Boy-Dies-For-3-Minutes.htm

About
The Daily Currant is an English language online satirical newspaper that covers global politics, business, technology, entertainment, science, health and media. It is accessible from over 190 countries worldwide - now including South Sudan.
Our mission is to ridicule the timid ignorance which obstructs our progress, and promote intelligence - which presses forward.

Q. Are your news stories real?
A. No. Our stories are purely fictional. However they are meant to address real-world issues through satire and often refer and link to real events happening in the world

10 seconds of google LOL...no big deal

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2014, 11:58:59 AM »
He was probably told? You know, conversation is allowed in heaven ::)

LOL yeah like he'd actually understand what the sandpeople were jibberjabbing about

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2014, 12:12:33 PM »
True story - I swear.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2014, 12:12:39 PM »
A young Christian boy who briefly died on a surgeon’s operating table this weekend says he met someone named Allah in heaven.

Bobby Anderson, the son of a well-known Christian pastor in Atlanta, suffered internal injuries from an automobile accident and was technically dead for 3 minutes before being resuscitated. During that time the 12-year-old claims he visited the afterlife and spoke to several leading figures of the Islamic religion.

“I didn’t see Jesus anywhere,” he told WGCL news after the ordeal. “There was someone named Allah. And someone named Mohammad. And there were 72 very beautiful women all around me.

“But I didn’t see anyone in my family. Not even grandma and grandpa. Everyone there had darker skin. They weren’t like us at all.

“I asked my father ‘Why wasn’t Jesus in heaven daddy?’ He couldn’t give me an answer. I’d never heard of Allah before this, but now I’m gonna read more about him. He seems pretty real to me.”

Bobby Anderson’s story bears striking similarities to that of Colton Burpo, a pastor’s son who briefly died during surgery and later claimed to have met with Jesus in heaven.

Coulton’s story was told in the popular book Heaven is For Real, which is now a major motion picture starring Greg Kinnear and Thomas Hayden Church.

Although the Burpo's family's story had a happy and lucrative ending, the Anderson family has been torn apart by Bobby's claims.

However, Todd Anderson, Bobby’s father, says his son’s experience has not made him question his own deeply held Christian faith.

“It’s kinda disturbing to me that he didn’t meet Jesus in heaven,” he told reporters, “but clearly my son is suffering from some sort of schizophrenia or something.

“I mean seeing Jesus in heaven, that's a miracle. No question. But seeing Allah in heaven? That's crying out for a heavy dose of antipsychotic medication."

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/05/05/christian-boy-dies-for-3-minutes-meets-allah-in-heaven/

hahahahah the dirty little arab is owning himself with a fake article

classic

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2014, 12:15:24 PM »
hahahahah the dirty little arab is owning himself with a fake article

classic

I am pretty sure that OP knew that it was satire.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2014, 12:16:46 PM »
A young Christian boy who briefly died on a surgeon’s operating table this weekend says he met someone named Allah in heaven.

Bobby Anderson, the son of a well-known Christian pastor in Atlanta, suffered internal injuries from an automobile accident and was technically dead for 3 minutes before being resuscitated. During that time the 12-year-old claims he visited the afterlife and spoke to several leading figures of the Islamic religion.

“I didn’t see Jesus anywhere,” he told WGCL news after the ordeal. “There was someone named Allah. And someone named Mohammad. And there were 72 very beautiful women all around me.

“But I didn’t see anyone in my family. Not even grandma and grandpa. Everyone there had darker skin. They weren’t like us at all.

“I asked my father ‘Why wasn’t Jesus in heaven daddy?’ He couldn’t give me an answer. I’d never heard of Allah before this, but now I’m gonna read more about him. He seems pretty real to me.”

Bobby Anderson’s story bears striking similarities to that of Colton Burpo, a pastor’s son who briefly died during surgery and later claimed to have met with Jesus in heaven.

Coulton’s story was told in the popular book Heaven is For Real, which is now a major motion picture starring Greg Kinnear and Thomas Hayden Church.

Although the Burpo's family's story had a happy and lucrative ending, the Anderson family has been torn apart by Bobby's claims.

However, Todd Anderson, Bobby’s father, says his son’s experience has not made him question his own deeply held Christian faith.

“It’s kinda disturbing to me that he didn’t meet Jesus in heaven,” he told reporters, “but clearly my son is suffering from some sort of schizophrenia or something.

“I mean seeing Jesus in heaven, that's a miracle. No question. But seeing Allah in heaven? That's crying out for a heavy dose of antipsychotic medication."

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/05/05/christian-boy-dies-for-3-minutes-meets-allah-in-heaven/

Stopped reading there. First off, 3 year olds are quasi retarded and would not be this articulate. Secondly, they don't know a beautiful woman from the type Bradistani posts. Thirdly, they can't count to 72, nor could anyone count 72 people (plus the cameo appearances of Allah et al) in a minute or so, much less a 3 year old.

What retards believe this shit?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2014, 12:49:14 PM »
I remember once speaking to this elderly Muslim man who was trying to tempt me into joining Islam.
He spoke about heaven to me and said that in heaven there are "rivers of wine and virgins that are so beautiful that if one drop of their fragrance falls in an ocean, the entire ocean will smell of fragrance." :D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2014, 12:52:56 PM »
I remember once speaking to this elderly Muslim man who was trying to tempt me into joining Islam.
He spoke about heaven to me and said that in heaven there are "rivers of wine and virgins that are so beautiful that if one drop of their fragrance falls in an ocean, the entire ocean will smell of fragrance." :D
sounds like stripper body spray that'd give me a headache  :-X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2014, 12:53:10 PM »
How does a Christian boy make it to Muslim heaven anyway?

Silly.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2014, 01:38:17 PM »
Not in my version of heaven.

I'm tired of having to talk to people on earth. My wife LOVES to talk, about everything. It exhausts me.

If there's a heaven, my version has a bunch of people sitting quietly in comfortable chairs, drinking, and watching some good TV. Maybe eating a sandwich. We take lots of naps too.

;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2014, 01:58:32 PM »
How does a Christian boy make it to Muslim heaven anyway?

Silly.

Exactly!!  I didn't bother with the Islamic theology (no one would care).  

Allah's scales of judgement do not tip in favor of the Christian nor is an arbitrary extension of mercy given to the Christian dog (or is it pig....can't recall...maybe it was the jews...don't recall the surah....dogs, pigs, apes....something like that).

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2014, 02:07:32 PM »

This idea was used by a sneaky easterner who cooperated with the Knights Templars to get young men into joining his army.
He used to lure young man into a region of a benevolent ruler which was pre decorated and had nests with hot chicks. The dudes were given food laced with drugs and wine. When they were wandering around the region under the influence they couldn't believe their eyes and ears.
When sober again they willfully joined his forces and were fierce in battle because they already knew that heaven was literally what it was said to be.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2014, 02:17:59 PM »
Allah ... Jesus ... Mohammed ... GOD ... oh, brother.  ::)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2014, 03:39:57 PM »
Didn't read that bullahit but Allah is just another word for god and the muslim god is the god of abraham which is the same god as Christians and Jews.

The name "gI'd" has been bastardized by Muslims, Christians and others to justify their own bullshit.  I suggest you seek to find god and not a religion.

HTH  :)

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2014, 03:43:30 PM »
Gotta love the dailycurrant... Still people out there that thinks its a real news org..

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2014, 04:12:54 PM »
Exactly!!  I didn't bother with the Islamic theology (no one would care).  

Allah's scales of judgement do not tip in favor of the Christian nor is an arbitrary extension of mercy given to the Christian dog (or is it pig....can't recall...maybe it was the jews...don't recall the surah....dogs, pigs, apes....something like that).

Don't know about dogs, but christian pigs are definitely not making it to heaven.
follow the arrows

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2014, 04:28:36 PM »
Don't know about dogs, but christian pigs are definitely not making it to heaven.

Pigs are the only other animal to get sun burn, why deny them heaven?

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2014, 05:13:42 PM »
Im sure Jesus would look much like Muhammed aka a sandneegar

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2014, 05:23:42 PM »
Im sure Jesus would look much like Muhammed aka a sandneegar

Jesus was white with rosy cheeks retard. And he had a 12" shlong, and could turn water into wine at a party and cure Tbombz if he wanted to. Someone wrote about it 400 years after he died.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2014, 06:49:37 AM »
Pigs are the only other animal to get sun burn, why deny them heaven?

hahahaha that post just killed me  ;D

well played

Purge_WTF

« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2014, 06:57:53 AM »
 If it was Allah that he met, then this is just more proof that NDE are fake.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2014, 07:04:33 AM »
Of course all the young boys get greeted by the most famous kiddy fiddler of all times

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2014, 07:32:56 AM »
All religions seem to have sick individuals in them, who would of thought sexual repression would have such consequences!

Only recently heard of a Jewish practice that involves the rabbi sucking a babies penis post circumcision, brutal. 

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2014, 08:23:16 AM »
He said there were 72 beautiful women around him....I would have never came came.. :-*
Mr. AZ 2003