Author Topic: getting bf down before cycle  (Read 872 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
getting bf down before cycle
« on: March 07, 2011, 01:51:30 PM »
I feel like my first couple of cycles were the best with the least amount of sides. I had pretty low bf before starting. Last cycle I was around 15-18% bf and got really bloated from a low dose of test. Whats a good bf to get down to before starting this cycle.

1-12 test prop 100mg ed or eod
1-12 masteron 300-500 mg ew
1-6 var or tbol 50-100mg ed

Was thinking of running the masteron a couple of weeks before starting the test prop. Reason is I can really dry out and get estrogen really low before throwing test into the mix. Kind of like starting an loading up an ai a couple of weeks before to prevent sides. I would rather used an injectible aas instead of an ai.

This will be more of a recomp cycle. I want to stay around the same weight but lean and harden up

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: getting bf down before cycle
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 08:47:03 PM »
8-10% would be best
Thunderdome approved

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: getting bf down before cycle
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 05:25:51 AM »
I feel like my first couple of cycles were the best with the least amount of sides. I had pretty low bf before starting. Last cycle I was around 15-18% bf and got really bloated from a low dose of test. Whats a good bf to get down to before starting this cycle.

1-12 test prop 100mg ed or eod
1-12 masteron 300-500 mg ew
1-6 var or tbol 50-100mg ed

Was thinking of running the masteron a couple of weeks before starting the test prop. Reason is I can really dry out and get estrogen really low before throwing test into the mix. Kind of like starting an loading up an ai a couple of weeks before to prevent sides. I would rather used an injectible aas instead of an ai.

This will be more of a recomp cycle. I want to stay around the same weight but lean and harden up
Why dont you just start the aas and the diet altogether? you'll lose fat and built muscle.