Author Topic: Difference between real gyno symptoms and plain old paranoia.  (Read 46105 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Difference between real gyno symptoms and plain old paranoia.
« on: January 23, 2012, 05:19:35 PM »
omg my chest just itched...maybe its gyno
wait my nipples look a little puffy...or maybe they always look like that..
I think I can feel my nipples swelling up ...no I don't think so maybe not.

How do you guys determine whether the above are just in your head or if they're really occurring. Will there be any doubt if its actual signs of gyno??

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Difference between real gyno symptoms and plain old paranoia.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 01:56:48 AM »
everyone have a gland under the nipple, gyno will be an hard lump and i mean it, kinda solid and hurt when you pinch it

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 04:59:39 AM »
everyone have a gland under the nipple, gyno will be an hard lump and i mean it, kinda solid and hurt when you pinch it

I did read that online somewhere and my concern is whether you can develop it without having symptoms because atm I feel like its all in my head. I scratched my chest maybe twice throughout the whole day yesterday and I don't think my nipples look or feel any different but I never paid attention to them before.

So they might look and feel the same but now that I'm constantly worried about gyno I started to pay attention to them and don't know what is normal for me...lol. At this point I think it is in my head and I did read up that you will know 100% if you actually are experiencing real gyno symptoms, just would like someone to confirm this so I don't keep on losing my mind over this.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 07:18:10 AM »
Do not rely on bro-science regarding beggining of gyno,move your ass to a doctor and he will tell you for sure if it's fat,it's gyno tissue or not...  ;)
GETBIG!

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 09:19:46 AM »
Do not rely on bro-science regarding beggining of gyno,move your ass to a doctor and he will tell you for sure if it's fat,it's gyno tissue or not...  ;)

doctors stil camt tell you. Eberyome told me go to a doc. I did multiple omes. Kept tellimg me they didmt feel amythimg just fat. I got a ultrasoumd they said there maybe some timy bit om the ome side. Two ultra soumd doctors said that..
fimally I get a surgeom to do my operatiom he said just ome said amd still mot much there amyways.

but I kmew there was it hurt amd ebem I cud feel differamce betweem my gymo amd fat.

after surgery the surgeom told me wow. He cud mot beleibe how much was om both sides. Said was alot about size of his fist. But it didmt ebem ook like it cuz I was fairly leam amd big so I looked just muscular with puffy mipples.

I had symptoms ithy mipples here amd there paimful to pimch paimful om its owm amd made me wama pimch em.

did letro foreber all amti estrogems. Eberythimg. Mothimg eber worked. So glad its gome. Thamk god. Whole glamd remobed

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2012, 11:07:09 AM »
doctors stil camt tell you. Eberyome told me go to a doc. I did multiple omes. Kept tellimg me they didmt feel amythimg just fat. I got a ultrasoumd they said there maybe some timy bit om the ome side. Two ultra soumd doctors said that..
fimally I get a surgeom to do my operatiom he said just ome said amd still mot much there amyways.

but I kmew there was it hurt amd ebem I cud feel differamce betweem my gymo amd fat.

after surgery the surgeom told me wow. He cud mot beleibe how much was om both sides. Said was alot about size of his fist. But it didmt ebem ook like it cuz I was fairly leam amd big so I looked just muscular with puffy mipples.

I had symptoms ithy mipples here amd there paimful to pimch paimful om its owm amd made me wama pimch em.

did letro foreber all amti estrogems. Eberythimg. Mothimg eber worked. So glad its gome. Thamk god. Whole glamd remobed

so did you get any warning signs prior to you getting gyno?

or was it there all of a sudden?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2012, 11:18:13 AM »
so did you get any warning signs prior to you getting gyno?

or was it there all of a sudden?

mo I did what ur doimg. Thimkimg its probably just beimg paramoid lol.

tham momths momths later you realize its gottom bigger amd ur mipples are ebem more puffy. But like most you still domt motice or care till its way to late. Amd tham whem you bemd ober you got a little poimty tit hamgimg off you lol.

small still really small. But still a poimty tit. Embarassimg whem you see a guy at the beach with a flat chest amd small mipples amd you got these big poofy mipples amd poimty mipples like timy tits.

if ur mipples are beimg weird like itchy etc good sigm tht estrogem is presemt amd gymo is formimg. Just start blockimg it mow. Ur body looked like it was semsitibe to estrogem. You remimded me of me im some pics. Cam you feel a hard lump behomd ur mipple. Sometimes you gotta fish for it.

it'll be sharp amd hard kimda. Fat is timy hardmess gymo will be odly shape amd bigger tham rest of fat aroumd you. Feel side of ur chest squeeze way behimd the skim ull feel little fat deposits best way to describe it. Tham behimd ur mipple feel how big or differarmt feelimg that is.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2012, 11:31:56 AM »
if it's gyno flare up then, like the guy said already, there will be a hard lump there, feeling like a bead or a frozen pea or something, initially. if you have fat on your chest then it will be hard to differentiate, however, fat won't creep up on you in your chest quickly so if you notice that going on steroids causes a new, or enlarged hard piece of tissue behind your nipple (it will always be behind the nipple) then it's gyno.

letrozole stops and reverts most gyno, cabergoline/pramipexole will solve the other kind that letro doesn't.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2012, 11:36:05 AM »
mo I did what ur doimg. Thimkimg its probably just beimg paramoid lol.

tham momths momths later you realize its gottom bigger amd ur mipples are ebem more puffy. But like most you still domt motice or care till its way to late. Amd tham whem you bemd ober you got a little poimty tit hamgimg off you lol.

small still really small. But still a poimty tit. Embarassimg whem you see a guy at the beach with a flat chest amd small mipples amd you got these big poofy mipples amd poimty mipples like timy tits.

if ur mipples are beimg weird like itchy etc good sigm tht estrogem is presemt amd gymo is formimg. Just start blockimg it mow. Ur body looked like it was semsitibe to estrogem. You remimded me of me im some pics. Cam you feel a hard lump behomd ur mipple. Sometimes you gotta fish for it.

it'll be sharp amd hard kimda. Fat is timy hardmess gymo will be odly shape amd bigger tham rest of fat aroumd you. Feel side of ur chest squeeze way behimd the skim ull feel little fat deposits best way to describe it. Tham behimd ur mipple feel how big or differarmt feelimg that is.

I'm not feeling any lumps behind my nipples and the itchiness I felt yesterday was in my chest not in the nipple area....I don't know if that would matter. Haven't felt an itch at all today and looking in the mirror I look exactly as I look before. I don't feel any different to be honest..I really think it was my head fucking with me.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2012, 11:47:58 AM »
if it's gyno flare up then, like the guy said already, there will be a hard lump there, feeling like a bead or a frozen pea or something, initially. if you have fat on your chest then it will be hard to differentiate, however, fat won't creep up on you in your chest quickly so if you notice that going on steroids causes a new, or enlarged hard piece of tissue behind your nipple (it will always be behind the nipple) then it's gyno.

letrozole stops and reverts most gyno, cabergoline/pramipexole will solve the other kind that letro doesn't.

Wish I woulda known that nolva was not good to use while using 19-nors ...now I'm sitting around waiting for it. The fact that I don't have letro I think was the cause of me being a little schizo yesterday.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2012, 01:51:28 PM »
I've never had an issue with gyno, even on extreme doses.

All the guys i know who have it say that it's very obvious due to the pain and the hard lump.  One of my old training partners can't even use a preacher curl bench because it hurts his nips like crazy.

I would guess that 90% of the guys who think they have gyno, don't.  I remember getting sore nips from playing golf in a jersey that made my nips raw for a few days.  Certain daily activities can make your nips sore as well.  Also if you are sitting around playing with your nips all day, i bet they will get sore just from that.

I think most of us tend to get paranoid easily while on cycle, it's the nature of the beast.

8)

bigsport

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2012, 03:35:15 PM »
if you have gyno you will know it. just someone bumping into your chest will cause you pain.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2012, 03:51:55 PM »
shit, I have it blue hearts dbol gave it to me, some strong shit... my nipps are sorta big in general so... any success stories on reversing it with letro?
g2g

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2012, 04:09:40 PM »
shit, I have it blue hearts dbol gave it to me, some strong shit... my nipps are sorta big in general so... any success stories on reversing it with letro?

sorry but I gotta ask...did you have any warning symptoms at all?

and where you running anything else and at what doses?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2012, 05:08:09 PM »
I'm not feeling any lumps behind my nipples and the itchiness I felt yesterday was in my chest not in the nipple area....I don't know if that would matter. Haven't felt an itch at all today and looking in the mirror I look exactly as I look before. I don't feel any different to be honest..I really think it was my head fucking with me.

My nipples have always been somewhat sensitive and they stay erect all the time. However, I do not presently nor have I ever had gynocomastia. What I suspect happens is when one's ES is higher one's nipples can get more sensitive than usual. That is the case with me, I am pretty sure.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2012, 05:14:17 PM »
sorry but I gotta ask...did you have any warning symptoms at all?

and where you running anything else and at what doses?

yes I had signs, like wearing a dress shirt would sorta feel my nipps, then sleeping on my chest would hurt a bit (it was only for couple days tho but I guess that's enaugh) and tingling sensation... so I dropped dbol immediately used 40mg/day, was running test prop alos 100 eod.

Signs are always there... itchy too just gotta watch out. Now sometimes my left nipp looks good sometimes it looks a bit shitty, I noticed that when I'm cold (body) and using asin @ 12.5/day it looks totally fine

Question:
Thinking to start letro while on test e 500/wk or someone might know if it would be better to come off completely and then start letro?

thanks
g2g

bigsport

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2012, 06:00:46 PM »
use 12.5 / 25mg of aromasin per day, youll be fine.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2012, 06:52:43 PM »
use 12.5 / 25mg of aromasin per day, youll be fine.

yes, but asin won't get rid of it just control it
g2g

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2012, 08:26:26 PM »
it can get to a point where even your t-shirt rubbing on it when you walk will hurt...

yes, mine got that far  ;D

:-X