Author Topic: Steve Kuclo at 18  (Read 18129 times)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: Steve Kuclo at 18
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2007, 03:41:50 AM »
... That my friends is a meltdown. ;D

You don't say!!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2007, 04:27:46 AM »
if steve's a paramedic-or training to be one-I'm pretty sure I went through the same program he did, I used to be an EMT.  it's a pretty tough program...lots of stuff to remember especially when you get into pharmacology and those types of classes.
nasser=piece of shit

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2007, 05:02:00 AM »
if steve's a paramedic-or training to be one-I'm pretty sure I went through the same program he did, I used to be an EMT.  it's a pretty tough program...lots of stuff to remember especially when you get into pharmacology and those types of classes.

Someone will make a "pharmacology" joke in 3...

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2007, 05:05:38 AM »
Wow! another steve kuclo thread that turned into nothing but bullshit. i've said it before and i'll say it again: steve doesn't NEED bodybuilding. it's not his "DREAM" to be a pro bodybuilder, competing for the Olympia. Steve bodybuilds the same reason most do. Because he LOVES it. If he decides to take bodybuilding as far as he can, then good for him. If he decides he doesn't want to take it as far as he can, good for him. He knows what he's doing and having someone like Trop as a best friend and advisor will only better him as a PERSON.

It kills me how the only way to belittle someone like Steve is to say: "dead by the time he's 30," "burnt out by 24." The volume of fortune tellers on here is amazing. Steve is damn good for being 21 years old. He's better than every single one of you will EVER be in your lifetime. The only way to justify the jealousy is to convince yourself that he's going to die young, have health problems or burn out and not accomplish anything. The truth is: he won't die young because of bodybuilding, he won't burn and he won't have any health problems because of bodybuilding. Swallow your pride, shut the f**k up and come to the realization that YOU don't have what it takes to be successful in bodybuilding. Obviously this isn't directed to everyone, but to the ignorant ones here that continue to make completely assanine comments.

That my friends is a meltdown. ;D

Easy STEVE nobody was trying to offend you!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2007, 05:06:31 AM »
Easy STEVE nobody was trying to offend you!

That ain't steve... steve don't post here..

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2007, 05:33:26 AM »
That ain't steve... steve don't post here..

it would be cool if he did but it would turn into a clusterfuck.
nasser=piece of shit

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2007, 05:43:50 AM »
it would be cool if he did but it would turn into a clusterfuck.

Yeah, even now Trop has to constantly clear things up... It would be really cool if Trop posted here more often, the man is a fountain of knowledge!

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2007, 06:36:33 AM »
Yeah, even now Trop has to constantly clear things up... It would be really cool if Trop posted here more often, the man is a fountain of knowledge!

smart guy that troop.  too bad people here don't realize what guys like that can bring to the forum...they'd rather say things like "all drugs" ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
nasser=piece of shit

CC3

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2007, 07:18:06 AM »

Yeah , I have a buddy in fire academy right now.  He already completed EMT training, and just began Paramedic training: ten tests, 100 questions over just five months, not to mention all of the hands-on clinical training.  My buddy's stressed hardcore right now; he's actually preparing for the pharmacology test this Friday.

I say all this for a reason: if this kid was able to maintain a "bodybuilding lifestyle" while completing the academy, not only is he obviously fairly smart with a good head on his shoulders, but he also just loves to build.  My buddy barely has enough time to study and sleep (he had to put his training and nutrition on the backburner until May when he graduates, unfortunately).  Seems to me this kid is going to be fine no matter what he does. 

If he does continue going for that pro card, he'll certainly have the knowledge to put together a sane (and safe) drug protocol.  Whether he actually uses that knowledge is another matter.

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2007, 09:13:39 AM »
Who cares about what Steve does for a living.  I think people have confused this site for a site who gives a SHIT about his personal life.  All this site is designed for is to discuss BB.  This kid has phenomenal potential in his early 20's should he stay in the BB world.  Good luck to Steve! 

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2007, 10:13:32 AM »
Who cares about what Steve does for a living.  I think people have confused this site for a site who gives a SHIT about his personal life.  All this site is designed for is to discuss BB.  This kid has phenomenal potential in his early 20's should he stay in the BB world.  Good luck to Steve! 

EXACTLY, finally someone who gets it.