Author Topic: Chick, You Could NEVER Beat This Guy!  (Read 19784 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: Chick, You Could NEVER Beat This Guy!
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2007, 01:07:24 AM »

I hate Bush!

You just "misunderestimate his strategery" body88. ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2007, 01:10:07 AM »
I've never taken so much shit in my life over a little body hair!!!!  At least I can grow one!!  Haven't seen that pic in years, thanks for posting it!   ....and by the way I'm 5'9 1/2" thank you!!

Rusty

hahaha I was only joking. You look awesome Rusty, especially in this pic,mustache and all.  :)

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2007, 02:06:49 AM »
I like Bob, but Rusty was better that day. Anybody who disagrees is a retard. Just like the judges.   :D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2007, 02:33:01 AM »
I like Bob, but Rusty was better that day. Anybody who disagrees is a retard. Just like the judges.   :D

In any BB show someone always disagrees with the judges.I think pictures do not ALWAYS show you the same view the judges get from the contest.I think Rusty looks/looked great but Bob won the show and that's that. I think he has a good physique,far better than any of us(not counting the other pros) will ever come close to having and I don't see why he gets so much criticism on here. JMO.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2007, 04:31:05 AM »
In any BB show someone always disagrees with the judges.I think pictures do not ALWAYS show you the same view the judges get from the contest.I think Rusty looks/looked great but Bob won the show and that's that. I think he has a good physique,far better than any of us(not counting the other pros) will ever come close to having and I don't see why he gets so much criticism on here. JMO.

calling them judges is THE joke.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2007, 06:13:50 AM »
calling them judges is THE joke.

But that is always the case,isn't it? If it were not then Shawn Ray would have been Mr. Olympia at least once.

Rusty Jeffers

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2007, 09:26:39 AM »
I have tons of comparison pics on my website (www.rustyjeffers.net) if anyone cares to see them, smooth or out of condition??  Hardly.  I have a coule of back poses in which I had striations on my butt.  All I'm going to say about this show anymore is pics don't lie and it's up to the person looking at it to make the judgement..but always scrutinize pics and that's that.  But to place behind physiques with missing bodyparts and bloated midsections is just another notch on my belt that makes me train harder.  Trophys and prize money are nice, but seeing comparison pics and living well is the BEST REVENGE!!!  nuff said

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2007, 09:28:24 AM »
I have tons of comparison pics on my website (www.rustyjeffers.net) if anyone cares to see them, smooth or out of condition??  Hardly.  I have a coule of back poses in which I had striations on my butt.  All I'm going to say about this show anymore is pics don't lie and it's up to the person looking at it to make the judgement..but always scrutinize pics and that's that.  But to place behind physiques with missing bodyparts and bloated midsections is just another notch on my belt that makes me train harder.  Trophys and prize money are nice, but seeing comparison pics and living well is the BEST REVENGE!!!  nuff said
you've got an awesome physique Rusty i just think that Bob was a little superior that day as far as size, the shape was about the same but Bob is just bigger and freakier.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2007, 10:21:36 AM »
Rusty bro that song has to go on your website, c'mon on dude this is not the stone age 
#

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2007, 10:30:46 AM »

Amen.

Stavios

« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2007, 10:35:23 AM »
Rusty owning the shit out of the top 5 !

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2007, 10:38:28 AM »

Many of us posted numerous comparison pics between you and Chick, the pics clearly showed your superiority.

Chicks response was that pictures sometimes lie and that the only way to really judge who won was by being there.

What do you say to Chick's assertion that pictures don't tell the story and that being there is the only way to judge?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2007, 10:38:53 AM »
Yeah that show was a tragedy! More power to you Rusty! You have the fans with you!
just push some weight!

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2007, 11:56:48 AM »
That pic of Chick is a cartoon caricature. Let's see you find one of Rusty that's as bad as this:

its the first time i see him going off the juice. like for all the others, its amazing to see how powerful steroids are.

i thought he was on tons of juice all year round...finally he got off?

JeanPaul

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2007, 12:53:42 PM »

I disagree here. Lets just say I know few things about judging first hand and I can assure you the judges are not blind. The show was fixed. Plain and simple. Chic can say whatever he wants but the truth remains that he didnt deserve first....or second....or third. He was smooth, alittle flat but overall not bad for a guy who is 40.
Chic, please dont take it as hate, cause it's not. Simple opinion of of the majority of fans, who clearly sees bullshit.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2007, 02:03:45 PM »
Rusty you should show up with a female date to the next show. That way people will see that you are straight and you will win big time!
just push some weight!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2007, 02:04:56 PM »
Rusty you should show up with a female date to the next show. That way people will see that you are straight and you will win big time!
ahahhahhahhhhaha  ;D

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2007, 02:52:32 PM »
If you want to debate that Rusty should have placed higher, I'm all ears.  As for him beating Bob, I would disagree.  Rusty is 5'7 and competes in the 220s right?  He gives up a lot of mass to Bob.  It would kind of be like Shawn beating Dorian or Ronnie for example.  Some of you guys make it sound like aesthetics are the only thing being judged and ignore mass, stature, conditioning, etc.  Is this ironage?  ???

usually, i agree with you. but i think it was obvious that jeffers was in far better shape at that rigged masters show

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2007, 02:54:48 PM »
usually, i agree with you. but i think it was obvious that jeffers was in far better shape at that rigged masters show
it does not matter who is better shape this one is in the books but my honest opinion is rusty looked better

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2007, 03:18:26 PM »

In order to place top 5 he would also need to beat her a few times. And without a police report it doesn't count
Here comes the money shot

body88

« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2007, 03:39:09 PM »
Fair enough, I know this has been a heatly discussed topic.  One question I have is why is Bob taking all the heat for this?  He wasn't the only one who beat Rusty:

http://www.musclememory.com/show.php?c=Masters+Pro+World+-+IFBB&y=2006

1   Bob Cicherillo

2   Johnny Stewart

3   Pavol Jablonicky

4   Claude Groulx

5   Stan McCrary

6   Nathan Wonsley

7   John Simmons

Rusty is a classic Serge Nubret / Frank Zane mix.  8)

Matt, I think Bob is taking most the heat for this, because all the people who placed ahead of Rusty ( with the exception of chick) where so laughable, one cannot fathom how they placed ahead of Jeffers. There is just no fucking way guys like Claude,and Stewart should be anywhere near the top 3. Rusty looked way better then Pavol on that particular night.To be honest, it was close between Chick and Rusty. But, Rusty is the rightful winner. Chick in second. Rusty looked much better.

Rusty Jeffers

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2007, 11:37:26 PM »
After reading these cool posts...I am going to bust ass in the gym!!!  Thanks all..

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2007, 11:40:59 PM »
After reading these cool posts...I am going to bust ass in the gym!!!  Thanks all..

Good luck to you!

Just don't post any pictures of Chick showing off his PBW jacket. He seems to be a little touchy about that for some reason.  :-\

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2007, 11:44:39 PM »
Bob beat Rusty fair and square. Rusty looks great in pics depicting him alone, but Bob outmasses him in side-by-side comparisons.
TEAM REPTILIAN

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2007, 12:01:36 AM »
Bob beat Rusty fair and square. Rusty looks great in pics depicting him alone, but Bob outmasses him in side-by-side comparisons.

and that's all that counts  ;)