Author Topic: SPECIAL ED'S L.A. ADVENTURE  (Read 3474 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
SPECIAL ED'S L.A. ADVENTURE
« on: February 06, 2007, 03:47:06 PM »
Booyakasha! What's up Iron Brothers? I'm here in LA. Flew in from NY with two other getbiggers to shoot a TV show. In case some of you have never been to LA, you have to be aware of the fact that there are "famous" people everywhere. You just have to look in the right places. Sunday night at the hotel, some long haired aging metal dude was hanging outside the lobby smoking with his long haired aging metal seenbetterdays chick and I was like, "As a lifelong Poison, Tuff, and Prettyboy Floyd Fan, I should definitely recognize this metaldouche." But I couldn't. So I go to my car to get my phone and then I hear people screaming. I walk back and the same aging metal dude has been joined by some taller longer-haired metal dude, but unlike oldman's yellowish brillo hair, this other dude has hotchick healthy flowing locks. Then he turns around and he looked like an enormously tall hot chick. Yep, it was Skid Row, Savage Animal, and Damnocracy frontman Sebastian Bach. Fellow Getbigger will post mandatory photos of compulsory THUMBS UP and DIO DEVIL HORNS photos soon.

Monday morning, we drive over to GOLD'S VENICE. They are always nice there and let you walk around the gym and take some pictures. It was around 10:30 and we were told that Gunter trains early but that Chick usually trains around noon. We did find a jacked black dude with funny-looking hair wearing spandex: Jerome Ferguson. We passed on the photo op. I'm walking out and ask the frontdesk dude if anyone who's anyone is around. He says Kris from KAGED MUSCLE just came in. I said, "Kris from Kaged Muscle? WHERE?" and he points to a guy who looked like Travis Barker on steroids: Tattoos, muscles, spiked hair and accompanied by a ginormous Amazonian blonde chick with ginormous gozangas. I went over and introduced myself and we spoke for a while, although to be fair, I was distracted by his Barbarella-like companion. All very cool though.

We then had to report to the set for the show and although I am contractually bound to silence, let me say this: THREE GETBIGGERS will be on the #1 Show on primetime TV very shortly. And one of them will show the television audience what a MONSTER 20-inch arm really looks like, finally silencing his Getbig naysayers.

Today, we drove back to GOLD'S VENICE and saw CHARLES GLASS yapping on his cell phone outside the gym. We walked around some more, saw no one of importance, took some photos, and walked out twenty minutes later, the GLASSMASTER still yapping on his cellphone. Not certain, but could almost swear I heard the words "Baby Boo".

Then went to the FIREHOUSE for brunch. They have a special BODYBUILDER SECTION of the menu, so I ordered the special of 3 Pancakes with 8oz. scrambled eggwhites. Being a retired bodybuilder, I subbed whole eggs for the eggwhites. Good grub. Then I spotted FLEX LEWIS and his lovely gal sitting in the outdoor portion of the restaurant. When he was walking out I shouted, "Hey FLEX," and we got up and introduced ourselves and then headed outside for the photo op of the MANDATORY COMPULSORY THUMBS UP POSE.  After that, in my best Wayne Demilia impression, I demanded a "Biceps Posedown" between Flex and my boy. Flex proclaimed that he was being "dwarfed" but nonetheless complied and a terrific photo of the impromptu flex-off will be posted here shortly.

This is your Getbig correspondent Special Ed, signing off from Los Angeles. Over Unger and Dunn.

BigNationRadio.com

AVBG

Re: SPECIAL ED'S L.A. ADVENTURE
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 03:51:52 PM »
Booyakasha! What's up Iron Brothers? I'm here in LA. Flew in from NY with two other getbiggers to shoot a TV show. In case some of you have never been to LA, you have to be aware of the fact that there are "famous" people everywhere. You just have to look in the right places. Sunday night at the hotel, some long haired aging metal dude was hanging outside the lobby smoking with his long haired aging metal seenbetterdays chick and I was like, "As a lifelong Poison, Tuff, and Prettyboy Floyd Fan, I should definitely recognize this metaldouche." But I couldn't. So I go to my car to get my phone and then I hear people screaming. I walk back and the same aging metal dude has been joined by some taller longer-haired metal dude, but unlike oldman's yellowish brillo hair, this other dude has hotchick healthy flowing locks. Then he turns around and he looked like an enormously tall hot chick. Yep, it was Skid Row, Savage Animal, and Damnocracy frontman Sebastian Bach. Fellow Getbigger will post mandatory photos of compulsory THUMBS UP and DIO DEVIL HORNS photos soon.

Monday morning, we drive over to GOLD'S VENICE. They are always nice there and let you walk around the gym and take some pictures. It was around 10:30 and we were told that Gunter trains early but that Chick usually trains around noon. We did find a jacked black dude with funny-looking hair wearing spandex: Jerome Ferguson. We passed on the photo op. I'm walking out and ask the frontdesk dude if anyone who's anyone is around. He says Kris from KAGED MUSCLE just came in. I said, "Kris from Kaged Muscle? WHERE?" and he points to a guy who looked like Travis Barker on steroids: Tattoos, muscles, spiked hair and accompanied by a ginormous Amazonian blonde chick with ginormous gozangas. I went over and introduced myself and we spoke for a while, although to be fair, I was distracted by his Barbarella-like companion. All very cool though.

We then had to report to the set for the show and although I am contractually bound to silence, let me say this: THREE GETBIGGERS will be on the #1 Show on primetime TV very shortly. And one of them will show the television audience what a MONSTER 20-inch arm really looks like, finally silencing his Getbig naysayers.

Today, we drove back to GOLD'S VENICE and saw CHARLES GLASS yapping on his cell phone outside the gym. We walked around some more, saw no one of importance, took some photos, and walked out twenty minutes later, the GLASSMASTER still yapping on his cellphone. Not certain, but could almost swear I heard the words "Baby Boo".

Then went to the FIREHOUSE for brunch. They have a special BODYBUILDER SECTION of the menu, so I ordered the special of 3 Pancakes with 8oz. scrambled eggwhites. Being a retired bodybuilder, I subbed whole eggs for the eggwhites. Good grub. Then I spotted FLEX LEWIS and his lovely gal sitting in the outdoor portion of the restaurant. When he was walking out I shouted, "Hey FLEX," and we got up and introduced ourselves and then headed outside for the photo op of the MANDATORY COMPULSORY THUMBS UP POSE.  After that, in my best Wayne Demilia impression, I demanded a "Biceps Posedown" between Flex and my boy. Flex proclaimed that he was being "dwarfed" but nonetheless complied and a terrific photo of the impromptu flex-off will be posted here shortly.

This is your Getbig correspondent Special Ed, signing off from Los Angeles. Over Unger and Dunn.

Ed, this shit (in a condensed version) would make for great radio..as opposed to the recent material.

AV "opinions are like assholes everyones got one, but no one wants to hear it" BG

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 03:52:20 PM »

THREE GETBIGGERS will be on the #1 Show on primetime TV very shortly.

Are you guys on American Idol tonight or tomorrow night ???
E

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 03:54:50 PM »
Ed, this shit (in a condensed version) would make for great radio..as opposed to the recent material.

AV "opinions are like assholes everyones got one, but no one wants to hear it" BG
AVBG,

You sound like a smart stack of wood. I could use an editor to critique my material beforehand. What sayeth you?

Special "Wanna Smell My Opinion?" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

AVBG

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2007, 03:58:00 PM »
AVBG,

You sound like a smart stack of wood. I could use an editor to critique my material beforehand. What sayeth you?

Special "Wanna Smell My Opinion?" Ed

Ed, I'd be happy to help in anyway.. feel free to PM...

AV "the editor" BG

Alex23

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2007, 03:59:02 PM »
Brutal first time in LA tourist overexcitement.  

AVBG

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2007, 04:00:18 PM »
Brutal first time in LA tourist overexcitement.  

I'd be the same bro.  ;D Us smalltown hicks don't have much to look forward to  ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2007, 04:01:11 PM »
 Nice write up, Special'LA TIMES'Ed!

I remember seeing the video of 'Monkey Business' being filmed at a remote train yard on the southside of Chicago. I was 10 yrs old. Sebastian Bach is the greatest metal vocalist of all time!

YES! You did hear a couple of 'baby boos' and you might not have caught it but I am sure a few 'why you is a trippin' and a couple 'I be FIN to' were probably thrown out in there as well.

I contend that I am the reason why Flex Lewis even REGISTERED on getbig to begin with. True Story.

If you guys have time...head over to the WATTS sectionof LA and/or visit the city of COMPTON. Try to drive down PIRU street. Be sure to wear ALL BLUE. Visit the birthplace of Getbigs very own...davidpaul. The lovely residents would be very very cordial and helpful and most friendly to some New Yorkers with such skin tone.

Make us proud on the show! If you can help it...be sure to SHAKE the hands of the HOST of the show and pat him on the back and watch how he has an 'episode' afterwards.

TheBlock 'OCD is a helluva disorder' Head!
?

Alex23

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2007, 04:06:34 PM »
I'd be the same bro.  ;D Us smalltown hicks don't have much to look forward to  ;D

Hahaha yes AVBG... I was just practicing being Sarcasm for once I get my turn on the gimmick account 8)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2007, 04:07:04 PM »

Make us proud on the show! If you can help it...be sure to SHAKE the hands of the HOST of the show and pat him on the back and watch how he has an 'episode' afterwards.

TheBlock 'OCD is a helluva disorder' Head!

They are not going to be on Deal or no Deal. That is the number sixth rated show. They are going to be on American Idol.
E

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2007, 04:08:08 PM »

What would make you guess that?  ;)
?

AVBG

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2007, 04:08:47 PM »
Hahaha yes AVBG... I was just practicing being Sarcasm for once I get my turn on the gimmick account 8)

bro.. you still got it!  8)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2007, 04:09:17 PM »
What would make you guess that?  ;)
He said number 1 show. That was an easy one.
E

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2007, 04:10:03 PM »
Special "The Price is Right" Ed should visit old Bob Barker and win some money wearing a Getbig tee shirt.
Squishy face retard

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2007, 04:11:10 PM »

If Ed shook Bob Barkers hand, though...he wouldn't spazz out 'RainMan' style.

?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2007, 04:13:08 PM »
Tonight's mission, if I choose to accept it, is to make sexytime with Paris Hilton, Tara Reid, Lindsay Lohan or some other vaginally-infested Hollywood ho-bag and post hidden sex video online for self-pleasuring of masses.
BigNationRadio.com

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2007, 04:13:54 PM »
If Ed shook Bob Barkers hand, though...he wouldn't spazz out 'RainMan' style.

Definitely $7000 Bob, definitely definitely $7000, definitely...

Tonight's mission, if I choose to accept it, is to make sexytime with Paris Hilton, Tara Reid, Lindsay Lohan or some other vaginally-infested Hollywood ho-bag and post hidden sex video online for self-pleasuring of masses.
I hear Tara's vagine hangs down like wizard sleeve.  Make sure your car can hit gypsy and has a pussy magnet.
Squishy face retard

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2007, 04:17:34 PM »

Ba haha ha ha! "Wizard Sleeve".
?

Alex23

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2007, 04:21:15 PM »

Are you going to be there on Friday? A buddy of mine throws partys at the Highlands on Hollywood every fridays... can get you in for free if you behave and don't mind black chicks... 8)

http://www.admprod.com/

Special "The hillbillies are in town" Alex23

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2007, 04:21:25 PM »
I heard Ed took some Gypsy spells from a local...
Squishy face retard

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2007, 04:33:37 PM »
Are you going to be there on Friday? A buddy of mine throws partys at the Highlands on Hollywood every fridays... can get you in for free if you behave and don't mind black chicks... 8)

Special "The hillbillies are in town" Alex23
Friday? No one goes out on Fridays anymore. Fridays are the new Mondays. Tuesdays are where its at. In a town where nobody has a job, the word 'Friday' loses all of its meaning. Besides, RAGE has a special $5 admission on Tuesdays if you show your FAGTAG. See you there, buttercup!

Special "You Put the Rod in A-Rod" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2007, 04:39:38 PM »
Friday? No one goes out on Fridays anymore. Fridays are the new Mondays. Tuesdays are where its at. In a town where nobody has a job, the word 'Friday' loses all of its meaning. Besides, RAGE has a special $5 admission on Tuesdays if you show your FAGTAG. See you there, buttercup!

Ah, Santa Monica Blvd...the Rage...The French Quarter...keep it comin'.

How about a bit of Old Town Pasadena?

Lisa

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2007, 04:41:56 PM »
Old town Pasadena

3rd St Promenade in Santa Monica

Rodeo Dr

Stay away from N. Hollywood

West Hollywood Okay

any others you wish to see?
Squishy face retard

Alex23

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2007, 04:42:50 PM »

Oh Brother....

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2007, 04:43:13 PM »
that was good  ;D