Author Topic: The last of the New Years Resolutioners is gone!  (Read 1245 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
The last of the New Years Resolutioners is gone!
« on: February 07, 2007, 12:30:33 PM »
I am very surprised that the last one made it into February.  The first week of Jan. I saw all these new faces at the gym when I go and it is typically dead when I'm there.  I had to wait for everything for weeks and it was annoying because you get these people that do bicep curls, then a set of bench, then a set of abs, then a set of hamstring curls, then pulldowns and they are basically all over the place.  Well this week it was down to the last one and that person has been no show for the last two days.  I asked the guy at the front desk about the return to normal and he said typical New Years crap.  He said expect to see them back a week before spring break and scattered in the summer.  Makes me laugh how people think working out a week before spring break will turn that one year accumulation of Trans Fatty acids in the stomach into hard abs.  lol.

Good Bye losers.  See you when you come back next January.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The last of the New Years Resolutioners is gone!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 03:33:15 PM »
I am very surprised that the last one made it into February.  The first week of Jan. I saw all these new faces at the gym when I go and it is typically dead when I'm there.  I had to wait for everything for weeks and it was annoying because you get these people that do bicep curls, then a set of bench, then a set of abs, then a set of hamstring curls, then pulldowns and they are basically all over the place.  Well this week it was down to the last one and that person has been no show for the last two days.  I asked the guy at the front desk about the return to normal and he said typical New Years crap.  He said expect to see them back a week before spring break and scattered in the summer.  Makes me laugh how people think working out a week before spring break will turn that one year accumulation of Trans Fatty acids in the stomach into hard abs.  lol.

Good Bye losers.  See you when you come back next January.

Well, as long as the staff got the resolutioners inked on those long-term contracts, it should a profitable exodus.

Imagine!!! No more watching people hog the power rack to do wrist curls.

OH, HAPPY DAY!!

;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 03:35:56 PM »
hahahahaha, there was a skinny middle aged fag in there today doing supersets of 285 pound barbell shrugs in the power rack pulling the bar literally a quarter of an inch and db laterals holding onto the pin in the rack but leaning away with a 17.5 pound db, i immediately kicked him out of the rack to start my squats,

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 04:12:23 PM »
hahahahaha, there was a skinny middle aged fag in there today doing supersets of 285 pound barbell shrugs in the power rack pulling the bar literally a quarter of an inch and db laterals holding onto the pin in the rack but leaning away with a 17.5 pound db, i immediately kicked him out of the rack to start my squats,
hahahhaahaahaah this is great

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 04:14:12 PM »
hahahhaahaahaah this is great
hahaha, first i asked him why he was doing the laterals that way and he said, "i don't know, my trainer said to do it", that how clueless these clowns are, 5 minutes later he was practically killing himself trying to do clapping pushups.

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2007, 04:47:01 PM »
hahaha, first i asked him why he was doing the laterals that way and he said, "i don't know, my trainer said to do it", that how clueless these clowns are, 5 minutes later he was practically killing himself trying to do clapping pushups.

clapping push-ups are Alexxx Approved

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2007, 04:53:27 PM »
ahahhahh yes!!!!!!!!!!!! he should have paid you to teach him how to train like a man

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2007, 05:06:16 PM »

lol. what no "beach ball" pushup and crunches...they love that shit
Here comes the money shot

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 03:05:44 AM »
hahah great thread, my gym has resumed back to normal also, i'm sure all the new members were signed to a year contract so they will get raped monthly, but its great to have the late mornings to myself and a few regulars..

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2007, 05:11:47 AM »
hahaha you think thats bad .. you should come to my gym around 4-5pm where all the hardcore kids come in and lift after school.

70lb bench 1RM FTW!!!

one guy was training delts with an ez-curl bar! doing curls YEAH!