Author Topic: Do you guys like tatoos on women?  (Read 7366 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Do you guys like tatoos on women?
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2007, 10:30:40 AM »
Yesterday at the gym there was this smoking blonde girl on the treadmill.  She was wearing some nice spandex shorts and had a killer ass.  Her face was gorgeous.  She was wearing this track jacket the whole time.  I couldn't stop staring at her during my workout.  Then later on she takes off her jacket and has one arm completely covered in tatoos.  Immediately I was repulsed and lost all interest.  I can understand maybe one little tat, but why the hell would she tat her whole arm.   Its not attractive at all.

I'm not a fan of tattooed women 99% of tattoos are insanely stupid very rarely do they look good.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2007, 10:57:24 AM »
At first ..When she was on Miami Ink,I thought she was hot... But now... I tell you,When she tattoo's,her fingers look dirty. Her Red,white ,and blue wrist band is always dirty,she smokes..

Everytime I look at her ..She gives me the impression her breath and pussy stinks..Just a dirty looking chick... She likes dirty looking dudes also..

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2007, 11:03:44 AM »
Hell yes!

I love tramp stamps  ;D

Tramp Stamps are nice but they are above the ass so when you go to a club and see a girl you know that one will let you hit.
D

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2007, 11:29:43 AM »
Yesterday at the gym there was this smoking blonde girl on the treadmill.  She was wearing some nice spandex shorts and had a killer ass.  Her face was gorgeous.  She was wearing this track jacket the whole time.  I couldn't stop staring at her during my workout.  Then later on she takes off her jacket and has one arm completely covered in tatoos.  Immediately I was repulsed and lost all interest.  I can understand maybe one little tat, but why the hell would she tat her whole arm.   Its not attractive at all.
Ya...i'm not into women with tatoos. I like 'em skin clean. Not into tats. Only tits.  ;D

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2007, 12:07:37 PM »
You can't just get one tattoo.. it is really all/most or nothing.

And its always about the quality of the tattoo.

I rarely see decent tattoos.  Just a bunch of walking poorly conceived cliches.

This is soo true.  It's all about quality.  Small ones here and there look like garbage most of the time... Now a full sleeve could be pretty sexy if it's planned out and done by someone who has some skill

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2007, 01:11:06 PM »

the only place and time i like tatoo on woman is during sex,,on lower back only because it makes her look slutty and contributes to my hardness during doggy and from behind in general,,after sex id like the tatoo to go away because i dotn wanna be seen with whores in public
id like the belly button piercing to stay though ;)
fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2007, 01:13:08 PM »
the only place and time i like tatoo on woman is during sex,,on lower back only because it makes her look slutty and contributes to my hardness during doggy and from behind in general,,after sex id like the tatoo to go away because i dotn wanna be seen with whores in public
id like the belly button piercing to stay though ;)

do you ever slip up and stick it in these bitches poopers, GH?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2007, 01:14:49 PM »
Yes, but no tribal and no fluffy. I've got a hooker/stripper friend in Vegas... she has skulls w/fire, w/dice, w/the Vegas skyline. Plus she has huge tits. Seeing those tats & tits, always makes me laugh.
I'd bet my house, her rack is fake.  9 of 10 girls with tattoos with big jugs have implants.  I took the poll myself.
It's RARE to find a girl with many tattoos, who has a beautiful face with real big boobs....almost non existent.
N

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2007, 01:16:02 PM »
they are gross and i want people to start admitting that they got them because there friends have them, not because the tat means something ::)

true..the reason girls say that get tats are one of 2 things:  

1. They mean something to me, and
2. I designed it myself.

I think those are both bullshit, and you'll NEVER hear them say, "because it seems trendy and I want to fit in/look cool; I have esteem issues and make impulse decisions in life."    :)

Of course, I don't care if guys get tats because I'm all about sexist double standards.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2007, 01:17:38 PM »
true..the reason girls say that get tats are one of 2 things:  

1. They mean something to me, and
2. I designed it myself.

I think those are both bullshit, and you'll NEVER hear them say, "because it seems trendy and I want to fit in/look cool; I have esteem issues and make impulse decisions in life."    :)

Of course, I don't care if guys get tats because I'm all about sexist double standards.

hahahahhaha, i love these whores who get the Chinese letters all the way up their back and when you ask them what it means they say, "i don't know". :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2007, 01:19:15 PM »
"Slippery When Wet" tattooed above the vagina is always a nice one too. ;D

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2007, 01:21:14 PM »
real nasty

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2007, 01:21:48 PM »
hahahahhaha, i love these whores who get the Chinese letters all the way up their back and when you ask them what it means they say, "i don't know". :D

my little sister secretly got a tat, and like a little brat I told on her just to see her ass get beat my folks.   Awesome.

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2007, 01:23:13 PM »

yeah, "really means something to them" is right....   ::)

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2007, 01:54:36 PM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2007, 02:03:57 PM »
I'd bet my house, her rack is fake.  9 of 10 girls with tattoos with big jugs have implants.  I took the poll myself.
It's RARE to find a girl with many tattoos, who has a beautiful face with real big boobs....almost non existent.

No bet! They're fake. Top quality... but fake. :D
a

fakeblood

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2007, 02:29:30 PM »
tats on woman are gross, can u imagine what the tat will look like in 30 years???? leave tats to the so cal bros and surfer dudes

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2007, 03:02:14 PM »
Just like men, there are four types of women:

1. the kind you are friends with
2. the kind you screw around with
3. the kind you date
4. the kind you marry

No tattoos on #4

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2007, 03:13:03 PM »
It all depends on the tats.  I am into them so I like them.  Small things that look like stickers just placed on the body are probably something they got to identify themselves or show their independence.  Now I have seen some elaborate pieces on chicks that look great. 

Chicks with Pinup girl tat's are hot.
\

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2007, 03:25:49 PM »

I tell you what I dislike:

That tattoo TV reality show.

Epic clowning. With the expected "tight" editing, and emotional background music.

Watched it for about 10 minutes two times, and both times there was this BS attempt in building a story on a non-event.

First time: The owner of the store was going to make a cat tat on some semi-hot chic: Fcuk yeah how dramatic.

Second time: The bitch of one of the guys working there couldn't get along with the owner? and that was made into some almost world shattering cliffhanger.

POS show.

Just like any of those car or motorbike custom reality shows that are currently big hits on the Discovery.

Epic non-event bullshit.

As empty as paradise

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2007, 03:48:47 PM »
go all the way or don't fucking bother, a little heart on the shoulder is far more repulsive than a sleeve.

very true, Stark

I find tattoos make women look trashy and unattractive

and yet, I would do such terrible things to the entire female cast of LA ink

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2007, 03:49:59 PM »
tats on woman are gross, can u imagine what the tat will look like in 30 years???? leave tats to the so cal bros and surfer dudes

Who cares about what a tattoo looks like in 30 years. No one is gonna want to look at her wrinkled up body with or without a tattoo then anyways.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2007, 03:54:55 PM »
I like a tat that says "Property Of Wes" on a hot chicks left asscheek!!

Mons Venus

« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2007, 04:24:29 PM »
Small tats in the bikini area are cool.  :P

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2007, 04:28:40 PM »
very true, Stark

I find tattoos make women look trashy and unattractive

and yet, I would do such terrible things to the entire female cast of LA ink