Author Topic: Bostin Loyd done?  (Read 51617 times)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Re: Bostin Loyd done?
« Reply #325 on: September 25, 2021, 03:43:24 AM »
Why doesn't Leo have residual muscle mass? Weird.

He doesn't even look like lifts.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #326 on: September 25, 2021, 04:09:59 AM »
He doesn't even look like lifts.

He is clearly back on anabolics.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTsWHXGKmFv/?utm_medium=copy_link

Not saying he's "big" per se but you can see he's on and lifting.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #327 on: September 25, 2021, 10:00:37 AM »
the trend nowadays with the online gurus is to take “moderate” dosages which means just big enough to impress people but nothing too freaky or hard to maintain

leo likes his neck large and vigSteve likes to wear tank tops in thailand and have round shoulders so he runs bioidentical hormones at moderate dosages - aka typical 40 year old natural ex bodybuilder

they all know each other - tony huge in the mix too - living in thailand , banging small bones dudes in makeup and manufacturing SARMs , not a bad setup but he has that lawyer money

leo has a phD and biochemical background - he does talk about gh15

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: September 25, 2021, 10:04:56 AM »
14 pages....is he done or not?

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #329 on: September 26, 2021, 10:11:47 AM »
the trend nowadays with the online gurus is to take “moderate” dosages which means just big enough to impress people but nothing too freaky or hard to maintain

leo likes his neck large and vigSteve likes to wear tank tops in thailand and have round shoulders so he runs bioidentical hormones at moderate dosages - aka typical 40 year old natural ex bodybuilder

they all know each other - tony huge in the mix too - living in thailand , banging small bones dudes in makeup and manufacturing SARMs , not a bad setup but he has that lawyer money

leo has a phD and biochemical background - he does talk about gh15

He has a a supposed phd in analytics, not really biochemistry.

Wonder if he made his whole stick about being a lion in homage to gh15 and his “lion of Judah” schtick.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: September 26, 2021, 10:15:19 AM »
He has a a supposed phd in analytics, not really biochemistry.

Wonder if he made his whole stick about being a lion in homage to gh15 and his “lion of Judah” schtick.

Analytics, as in analytical chemistry? That's as close to biochemistry as South America is to Asia, lol.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #331 on: September 26, 2021, 10:23:06 AM »

Analytics, as in analytical chemistry? That's as close to biochemistry as South America is to Asia, lol.

Not even in analytical chemistry. Statistical analyst/ mathematics. When I wa trying to catch up on who he is, in one video he mentioned what degree he has. I guess anyone can be a guru if you pay to have people say they use your services and enough money to try and promote yourself.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: September 26, 2021, 11:37:06 AM »
Not even in analytical chemistry. Statistical analyst/ mathematics. When I wa trying to catch up on who he is, in one video he mentioned what degree he has. I guess anyone can be a guru if you pay to have people say they use your services and enough money to try and promote yourself.

Wow- that explains everything. Thanks for the update!

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #333 on: September 26, 2021, 11:43:53 AM »
that's because everyone knew gh15 was a top pro. i.e. Nasser El Sonbaty.

... and it was rare back then that you got a "tell all"- pro.

now most pro's talks honestly about their use. Although downplays dosages. Which gh15 didn't.

In a recent Generation Iron  interview Milos Sarcev (sp?) mentions Getbig and gh15 ........

No matter how much Romano tries to bring us down we're still the shit lol

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #334 on: September 28, 2021, 12:26:07 AM »
He is clearly back on anabolics.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTsWHXGKmFv/?utm_medium=copy_link

Not saying he's "big" per se but you can see he's on and lifting.
Ohk, yes he definitely looks like a lifter here.

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #335 on: September 28, 2021, 06:15:58 AM »

Dead by page 17.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #336 on: September 28, 2021, 07:00:59 AM »

No, but despite him putting on a brave face about 'feeling fine' I'm gonna go ahead and predict he'll be on home/overnight dialysis by the end of the year

It's been explained to him multiple times (that I've seen) that the damage isn't going away and the toxins (uremia?) will build over time, so there's no logic in waiting.  Hmmm... as I wrote that I realised common sense will be required, so maybe my prediction is more 'probable' than 'definite'  ;D
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: September 28, 2021, 07:31:42 AM »
No, but despite him putting on a brave face about 'feeling fine' I'm gonna go ahead and predict he'll be on home/overnight dialysis by the end of the year

It's been explained to him multiple times (that I've seen) that the damage isn't going away and the toxins (uremia?) will build over time, so there's no logic in waiting.  Hmmm... as I wrote that I realised common sense will be required, so maybe my prediction is more 'probable' than 'definite'  ;D
drowning in his own piss

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #338 on: September 28, 2021, 07:34:14 AM »
Dead by page 17.

LOL

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #339 on: October 31, 2021, 08:27:27 PM »
Did Bostin go trick or treating today?   Any update on his kidneys  ?

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHH  Le VroNeeeeeeeee

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #340 on: November 01, 2021, 05:19:54 AM »
Did Bostin go trick or treating today?   Any update on his kidneys  ?

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHH  Le VroNeeeeeeeee

He talked about "installing a port" for dialysis soon. But he "feels fine." Leo keeps telling him to just start the dialysis, it will make him feel better AND, besides, he can shoot a bunch of shit into the port instead of messing with his veins.  ::) Bostin loves IV shots of everything. The ghrp-6 IV sounded interesting, said it causes absolutely insane hunger. I would try it if I could get a hold of it.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: November 01, 2021, 03:03:52 PM »
This fool is circling the drain.

A young man with blasted kidneys from idiotic drug use and abuse.

Complete assclown.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #342 on: November 01, 2021, 03:38:27 PM »
This fool is circling the drain.

A young man with blasted kidneys from idiotic drug use and abuse.

Complete assclown.

He's made bad choices but he's the least irritating character in bodybuilding IMO. He is like a child, tells the truth where others lie. He owns up to all his choices, where 99% would lie.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #343 on: November 01, 2021, 04:48:27 PM »
He's made bad choices but he's the least irritating character in bodybuilding IMO. He is like a child, tells the truth where others lie. He owns up to all his choices, where 99% would lie.

I’ve always liked and respected him for this reason.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #344 on: November 01, 2021, 05:02:39 PM »
His father looked 50 times greater and took 10 times less gear. The son is a fucking idiot. Will be dead before his old man.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #345 on: November 02, 2021, 05:32:04 AM »
He talked about "installing a port" for dialysis soon. But he "feels fine." Leo keeps telling him to just start the dialysis, it will make him feel better AND, besides, he can shoot a bunch of shit into the port instead of messing with his veins.  ::) Bostin loves IV shots of everything. The ghrp-6 IV sounded interesting, said it causes absolutely insane hunger. I would try it if I could get a hold of it.

Thanks for the heads up...

Isntalling a port ?  and he's fine about it ...

I'd be freaking out to be honest .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHH   

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #346 on: November 02, 2021, 06:45:13 AM »
Thanks for the heads up...

Isntalling a port ?  and he's fine about it ...

I'd be freaking out to be honest .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHH   

I'm sure he's scared, just putting on a brave face. He has postponed the dialysis because he "feels fine" even though toxins are building up in his system.

Leo fella says he would install a port himself if he could. Fuck that. He would never go through with it.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #347 on: November 02, 2021, 09:46:57 AM »
I'm sure he's scared, just putting on a brave face. He has postponed the dialysis because he "feels fine" even though toxins are building up in his system.

Leo fella says he would install a port himself if he could. Fuck that. He would never go through with it.

Like others, I respect his honest, walking his own path, etc.  But I just don't get the 'feelin fine' logic here.  I'm no expert, but surely the earlier you start dialysis, the more cumulative damage you prevent - meaning lower impact on the body, lower need for future interventions, meds, increased longevity, improved prognosis, etc. ???
T

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: November 02, 2021, 10:13:30 AM »
Like others, I respect his honest, walking his own path, etc.  But I just don't get the 'feelin fine' logic here.  I'm no expert, but surely the earlier you start dialysis, the more cumulative damage you prevent - meaning lower impact on the body, lower need for future interventions, meds, increased longevity, improved prognosis, etc. ???

He's playing the tough guy routine, like Derek Anthony did.

It will have a similar result.

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #349 on: November 03, 2021, 05:01:28 AM »
He's playing the tough guy routine, like Derek Anthony did.

It will have a similar result.

His other problem is he’s taking advice from Laith aka Leo. Leo’s clearly just used Bostin for cred in the industry and is a pseudoscientific flog