Author Topic: Kawhi Leonard to the Lakers?  (Read 7506 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Kawhi Leonard to the Lakers?
« on: July 01, 2019, 04:57:20 PM »
Lol, lebron creates yet another superteam.Should win next year easily now.Never seen someone go to a team, win the champ first year then leave.Weird season all around.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Kawhi Leonard to the Lakers
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 04:59:06 PM »
The NBA sucks.
Y

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 05:00:08 PM »
Looking like andre igodaula too

Bron
Kwahi
Iggy
Ad

Its over.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 05:03:09 PM »

Bron
Kwahi
Iggy
Ad

Its over.

LOL crazy.

Army where are you seeing Kawhi has agreed to terms?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 05:07:49 PM »
LOL crazy.

Multiple reliable insiders who have called previous trades way before anyone had any clue.many top twitter/redditors are EXTREMELY connected and way more accurate than broussard and co

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2019, 05:11:34 PM »

Bron
Kwahi
Iggy
Ad

Its over.

I thought the same when they played Detroit in 04(I think?).

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2019, 05:15:14 PM »
I thought the same when they played Detroit in 04(I think?).

Its true, anything can happen.But kawhi and lebron on the same team, id take them both easily over 2004 kobe, malone, payton and shaq.I just realised its 3 finals mvps as well from the last 5 years, insane.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2019, 05:16:10 PM »
Lies. He's getting into bobybuilding, where the real money is

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2019, 05:31:36 PM »
Lol, lebron creates yet another superteam.Should win next year easily now.Never seen someone go to a team, win the champ first year then leave.Weird season all around.

He'll go to the Clippers or stay in Toronto.  He's not going to play second fiddle to Lebron.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2019, 05:32:29 PM »
LOL crazy.

From Vince Goodrum CDRORKFUECNNMSNBC

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2019, 05:58:21 PM »

Bron
Kwahi
Iggy
Ad

Its over.

If this ends up to be true, it's not only over next year, but for years to come.  After LBJ retires, Kwahi and AD will still be in their primes.  This could be a serious Lakers dynasty.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2019, 06:09:10 PM »
Degrades Lebron's "legacy" even further if this is the case. He will be done in that regard. He would have gone from the Heat with three top 8-10 players in the league, to the cavs with three top 12-15 players, now to three top 5-6 players.

With him and Davis, they should already be favorites, imo.

Durant was dumb for leaving. Though, he may think it is easier in the East.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2019, 06:39:29 PM »
Degrades Lebron's "legacy" even further if this is the case. He will be done in that regard. He would have gone from the Heat with three top 8-10 players in the league, to the cavs with three top 12-15 players, now to three top 5-6 players.

Durant is very emotional. He torn his Achilles when team (and his own) doctors told him nothing worse could come of his calf injury, that finalized him leaving.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2019, 06:46:33 PM »

If he wins more titles, it will enhance his legacy.  Over time, nobody will care who he won with late in his career, as he proved he could carry a team on his own against a juggernaut when they beat GS.
Y

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2019, 04:56:25 AM »
If he wins more titles, it will enhance his legacy.  Over time, nobody will care who he won with late in his career, as he proved he could carry a team on his own against a juggernaut when they beat GS.
It will matter and people will remember. He is trying to get to Jordan status. His legacy is great, but to achieve what he wants in that regard, it's not going to happen when he continues to do this. It will distance him further in that regard.

He didn't carry that team on his back. He did through the first three quarters but Kyrie was the game changer in the fourth.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2019, 04:58:48 AM »
Durant is very emotional. He torn his Achilles when team (and his own) doctors told him nothing worse could come of his calf injury, that finalized him leaving.
He seems like the type of guy who is going to be unhappy wherever he goes.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2019, 06:52:58 AM »
Basketball....lol.
T

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2019, 02:14:01 PM »
Durant will never be the same...and surely will never play for a complete team again. Same deal as Kobe with injury, and VERY tough for bigs to come back from major lower leg and foot injuries.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2019, 02:55:16 PM »
It will matter and people will remember. He is trying to get to Jordan status. His legacy is great, but to achieve what he wants in that regard, it's not going to happen when he continues to do this. It will distance him further in that regard.

He didn't carry that team on his back. He did through the first three quarters but Kyrie was the game changer in the fourth.

absolute nonsense

people remember the titles, they don't remember how they were won and even if they did it still doesn't make a difference

and yes he did carry the team on his back, jordan won shit without pippen and phil jackson, couldn't even get the wizards to the playoffs

E
E

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2019, 04:18:31 PM »
Durant will never be the same...and surely will never play for a complete team again. Same deal as Kobe with injury, and VERY tough for bigs to come back from major lower leg and foot injuries.

I can attest to that.  I ruptured my achilles and was never the same.  I can't imagine as a pro athlete having it happen.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2019, 05:26:03 PM »
absolute nonsense

people remember the titles, they don't remember how they were won and even if they did it still doesn't make a difference

and yes he did carry the team on his back, jordan won shit without pippen and phil jackson, couldn't even get the wizards to the playoffs

E
Everyone knows how irrational you are when it comes to your heroes so I don't put much stock in what you post.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2019, 11:58:41 AM »
Everyone knows how irrational you are when it comes to your heroes so I don't put much stock in what you post.

and everybody knows how irrational you are when it comes to the King, you hate his guts and will never give him the credit he deserves

everything i said is fact, jordan won shit without his super team

E
E

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2019, 12:30:24 PM »
              he should have gone on the sixers , they gave embid 2 years off with a broken toe nail. and continue to manage his minutes to this day,
F

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2019, 03:34:50 PM »
He’s going to the warriors. Just watch.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2019, 04:30:23 PM »
So where did you see this? Aside from Yahoo and crappy outlets like that.

He’s staying a Raptor