Author Topic: Vlad Suhoruchko - Did any of YOU look like this at 24?!  (Read 25675 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Vlad Suhoruchko - Did any of YOU look like this at 24?!
« Reply #150 on: December 18, 2021, 07:52:36 AM »

Looks like something shat out of a Shittasaurus. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #151 on: December 18, 2021, 07:57:34 AM »
The veil has been permanently lifted.

Anyone who has good response genetics can become gigantic if he’s willing to nuke his organs.

Train hard. Train lazily. Train with a bare minimum of knowledge.

Doesn’t matter.

Just consistently pump your muscles in some fashion and eat sufficient calories.

That is it.

Nonsense 99.99 percent of the population will never be 250lbs of muscle no matter how dedicated they are or what they do or take

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: December 18, 2021, 09:34:57 AM »
Nonsense 99.99 percent of the population will never be 250lbs of muscle no matter how dedicated they are or what they do or take

he didnt say that numbnuts
Read his post again.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #153 on: December 18, 2021, 12:03:18 PM »
:o

The second pic is 16 to 24 - maybe a couple of cycles in between the two pics?
Never considered taking a boatload of drugs at 24, so no.
T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: December 19, 2021, 02:28:21 AM »
Never considered taking a boatload of drugs at 24, so no.
:D

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: September 12, 2022, 04:47:12 PM »
Qualified for the O again. Hopefully visa problems will not be an issue this time.

Yamamoto Cup 2022 results - men's bodybuilding open

1. Vladislav Sukhoruchko*
2. Mohamed El Emam
3. Andrea Muzi
4. Jamie Christian-Johal
5. Roman Fritz
6. Pasquale D'Angelo
7. Harry Harris
8. Anton Bippus
9. Mustafa Yildiz
10. Fabio Romagnolo
11. Adnan Gosto
12. Nathan Styles

https://kulturistika.ronnie.cz/c-38188-yamamoto-cup-2022-vysledky-a-fotografie.html

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #156 on: September 12, 2022, 05:22:08 PM »
Is Vlad dead yet?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #157 on: September 12, 2022, 05:37:04 PM »
Is Vlad dead yet?

He soon will be though

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: September 12, 2022, 05:38:52 PM »

99.99 percent of the population is smarter than pumping their body with copious amounts of gear and have no interest in doing so

There are much more “genetic” wonders than you think, this isn’t like pro football, basketball, baseball where it’s much more harder

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #159 on: September 12, 2022, 07:19:45 PM »
This shit is a mental illness that should be classified in the DSM V.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #160 on: September 12, 2022, 07:50:33 PM »
I’m totally “ hooked “ on bodybuilding…..  but I agree with this statement 100%!

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: September 12, 2022, 08:13:25 PM »

It’s a “sport” composed with narcissists, criminals, drug addicts, closet cases, confused and insecure individuals, after all

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #162 on: September 13, 2022, 12:23:06 AM »
99.99 percent of the population is smarter than pumping their body with copious amounts of gear and have no interest in doing so

There are much more “genetic” wonders than you think, this isn’t like pro football, basketball, baseball where it’s much more harder

And, these "massive 250 pounders" (If gone off poison-gear) would piss out 50 lbs of fluid in a couple months (or less) be 200 lbs and very average.
Retarded activity and mental illness, and all fake "temp muscles", not "lean tissue".. LOL   

"Lean tissue", oh brother...   ::)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #163 on: September 13, 2022, 12:55:46 AM »
I’m totally “ hooked “ on bodybuilding…..  but I agree with this statement 100%!

I love training, and have been training consistently for over 20 years now. My deficit was always purposely restricting my calories as well as not using gear.

Now that I see how well I respond to the increased calories and addition of gear...I'm tempted to run more, lol. Maybe another cycle for next summer.

That said, at 208-lb currently, clothes don't fit the same way as they did at 170. I can't scratch my back like I used to, lol. And I'm sure mobility is down in other ways I don't notice.

I much prefer the look! But I may or may not go back to my former size.

I can see why bodybuilding becomes so addictive for some people. And so many people admire someone with a muscular and svelte physique. If you work out, your physique can also be a conversation icebreaker.

If not for health concerns and some other concerns, I'd totally fully dedicate to a bodybuilding program.

I'm not sure what exactly you did to get so hard and dense in the past 10 years, but whatever it was - you look great! I always thought we have strengths and weaknesses, and we can't do much about the latter. But you proved that wrong with your epic transform! Good stuff, Mike. It makes me wonder if I can ever improve my chest, lol.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #164 on: September 13, 2022, 10:17:08 AM »
T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #165 on: September 13, 2022, 11:42:43 AM »
What makes you thi.... er....
that looks ridiculous ,imagine off for 1-3 months how vastly changed he will look..

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #166 on: September 13, 2022, 12:49:19 PM »
I love training, and have been training consistently for over 20 years now. My deficit was always purposely restricting my calories as well as not using gear.

Now that I see how well I respond to the increased calories and addition of gear...I'm tempted to run more, lol. Maybe another cycle for next summer.

That said, at 208-lb currently, clothes don't fit the same way as they did at 170. I can't scratch my back like I used to, lol. And I'm sure mobility is down in other ways I don't notice.

I can see why bodybuilding becomes so addictive for some people. And so many people admire someone with a muscular and svelte physique. If you work out, your physique can also be a conversation icebreaker.

If not for health concerns and some other concerns, I'd totally fully dedicate to a bodybuilding program.

I'm not sure what exactly you did to get so hard and dense in the past 10 years, but whatever it was - you look great! I always thought we have strengths and weaknesses, and we can't do much about the latter. But you proved that wrong with your epic transform! Good stuff, Mike. It makes me wonder if I can ever improve my chest, lol.
Thx Matt! 😔

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: September 13, 2022, 01:07:01 PM »

I am surprised you can get into the clothes you wore at 170 lbs. now the you are 38 lbs. heavier. On average people will go up  one size for every 10 lbs. of weight gained. Your clothes must look like sausage skins on you.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: September 13, 2022, 01:07:57 PM »
I am surprised you can get into the clothes you wore at 170 lbs. now the you are 38 lbs. heavier. On average people will go up  one size for every 10 lbs. of weight gained. Your clothes must look like sausage skins on you.

Are you still thinking about that video he sent you?   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #169 on: September 13, 2022, 01:13:59 PM »
Fuck this cat I`m on a mission of my own.....could give two fux about pro "bodybuilding" anymore .......for the most part they all look the same just like most turds look the same.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: September 13, 2022, 01:51:48 PM »
What makes you thi.... er....

Plus, his calves are only coming along for the ride. Mesomorphic-looking calves have all the smaller calf muscles developed that make up good calves all the way down to the ankles. When you train gastroc or soleus, those other 10+ muscles are supposed to grow as well. Even his soleus aren't being hit. None of those muscles are getting any kind of a workout. Totally ectomorphic looking calves except for gastrocs. Maybe a physical therapist could adjust his body posture so that his calves are "connected" to the rest of his body. It's beyond lack of muscle cells. He's putting the cart ahead of the horse focusing on anything outside his disorder.

There are a dozen+ muscles that make up good calves.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: September 13, 2022, 02:02:38 PM »
Fuck this cat I`m on a mission of my own.....could give two fux about pro "bodybuilding" anymore .......for the most part they all look the same just like most turds look the same.

Would that be two J.P. Fux  ;D or two non-airborne intercourses  ;D brother?!  Either way, train hard and well sir!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: September 13, 2022, 02:37:50 PM »
Would that be two J.P. Fux  ;D or two non-airborne intercourses  ;D brother?!  Either way, train hard and well sir!  ;D
LOL  ;D

You know I will my brother......and YOU take care of YOU........above anything else.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: September 13, 2022, 03:11:01 PM »
LOL  ;D

You know I will my brother......and YOU take care of YOU........above anything else.

I am trying to.  Tomorrow I am to be measured for a new leg brace.  My leg has atrophied a lot. 

I will probably wind up looking like an ancient version of the young Forrest Gump in that move, LOL!   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: September 13, 2022, 03:18:20 PM »
I am trying to.  Tomorrow I am to be measured for a new leg brace.  My leg has atrophied a lot. 

I will probably wind up looking like an ancient version of the young Forrest Gump in that move, LOL!   ;D
Never doubt yourself......when they tell you that you`re fucked give `em a good old go fuck yourself........blow me always works well also.