Author Topic: College Swimmer Riley Gaines ‘ambushed and physically hit’ by Trans Activist.  (Read 1351 times)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
These trannies are completely fucking brain dead.

What surprised me was the number of trans that were frequent Portland protesters. Fighting for black lives matter. Ridiculous.

When you look at the numbers hate crimes against trans happen almost exclusively in black neighborhoods. There's almost an endemic of trans homicides in Chicago and New York and it's almost always black on black.

Yet , once again its chalked up to the injustice of the white male patriarchy. Hilarious. Fucking retards are like lemmings racing toward the ocean only to die because they can't swim.

What we're seeing is mass psychosis brought on by social engineering complicated by environmental factors (pollution destroying hormone balance in adolescents)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Any normal guy feels a little moody when their estrogen gets too high while on TRT or a cycle. Imagine blocking testosterone and taking excessive amounts of estrogen instead? These people are crazy to begin with and only get crazier thanks to the hormone therapy. Suicide is their best option.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
Any normal guy feels a little moody when their estrogen gets too high while on TRT or a cycle. Imagine blocking testosterone and taking excessive amounts of estrogen instead? These people are crazy to begin with and only get crazier thanks to the hormone therapy. Suicide is their best option.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V

Most of them probably will at some point.

They will have deep regrets about mutilating themselves as they get older.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Most of them probably will at some point.

They will have deep regrets about mutilating themselves as they get older.

Statistics show that this is true

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
How was she talking too reckless? Did she fuck y'all come fight me. Because unless she did she can say whatever truth she believes and not be attacked

Vince isn’t the brightest and he is a weird freak, but can he be this dishonest too?

Explain yourself..

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
On the topic, but off the topic - nothing from the comments suggests this photo is fake.

https://twitter.com/WarburtonWarren/status/1644769072251297792

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

Nice gyno and 12.75” pea shooters on this possible Getbigger
If I was the Getbigger banging her I'd claim it.