Author Topic: germany solves homelessness problem.  (Read 8551 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: germany solves homelessness problem.
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2021, 07:48:32 PM »

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Who was more of a character, pillowtalk or hitler?

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2021, 11:16:45 PM »
Homeless attacking homeless.

21-Year-Old Facing Murder Charges For Stabbings On A Train Subway Line (NYC)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2021, 07:35:54 PM »
Homeless in Beverly Hills Los Angeles California

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2021, 11:38:57 PM »
Update homeless encampment in Venice Beach new skid Row

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2021, 11:41:51 PM »
Who was more of a character, pillowtalk or hitler?

I wasn't around during the pillowtalk era.  How big a piece of shit was he?

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2021, 11:52:23 PM »
Annabelle Gurwitch on Downward Mobility

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
  • Kwon is the ungayer of every thread on this site!
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2021, 12:41:27 AM »
They look a lot better than the makeshift tents that you seen in cities across the US. I don't see any facilities or toilets. In German cities you pay/tip to use a bathroom in public places.

>:(

Those look like shit.  I forget what ciities they've done it in, but I saw 2 on YT that have bought land and built a bunch of "tiny homes" on them.  I believe they have to pay a very small fee, and/or they have to help with the upkeep of the community land and their personal property or they are out.  Girls and dudes were interviewed that lived there, and almost all started crying for their blessing while mentioning they no longer used alcohol/drugs as they had a responsibility to their neighbors in the community.  Will that last?  IDK, but it sure as hell seems like a better alternative to what is going on in Portland, LA, NY, etc.  with tent cities and people shitting and pissing on public sidewalks.  The tech industry in SF and LA has driven up home prices forcing people into homelessness.  Instead of doing something about it Pelosi put in a pork deal to get the techies a subway system in the newest "covid relief" plan so they don't have to see the  mess they have created.  How that wrinkled old girl keeps getting re-elected in what once was one of the most beautiful cities in the U.S. is something I will never undersand.  She is a truly evil person >:(

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2021, 03:46:02 AM »
Do the bums fight over that little house?

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2021, 11:53:58 PM »
Caitlyn Jenner says tents in Beverly Hills are the latest sign of the homelessness crisis because they used to only be downtown

California GOP gubernatorial candidate Caitlyn Jenner said the presence of tents in Beverly Hills is the latest sign of the state's homelessness crisis.

"When you drive in Beverly Hills and you look at the park, and there's tents in the park, we have to look at that issue very seriously," Jenner said in an interview on the Fox LA show "The Issue Is" that aired Friday.

Jenner said homelessness is a top concern for Californians.

"But to be honest with you on a big picture, living in a tent in a park in Beverly Hills, it's just different today. Before, the homeless were all downtown. I'm sure you've been downtown. I mean, you walk down there, and it's just like so tough, so difficult on these people," Jenner said.

Last month, Gov. Gavin Newsom announced a $12 billion proposal to fund affordable housing and increase social services that would help move people off the streets. If approved, the plan would provide housing for 65,000 people and stabilize housing for thousands more.

Jenner is running to unseat Newsom in a special recall election after a GOP-led effort to challenge the governor collected enough signatures. She said it's difficult to build affordable housing in the state because of too many regulations, specifically citing the California Environmental Quality Act as an issue.

Jenner said she would relax environmental restrictions in order to streamline building permits and work with charitable groups to increase affordable housing.

Jenner, a former Olympian and reality TV star, has no prior political experience, but said her experience in business makes her qualified to be governor.

"I have been in the entrepreneurial world," she said. "People think - you've been in show business, think of you as a reality star. Certainly, I've done that, but entertainment is a business, and you have to run that business."

Last month, Jenner was accused of being out of touch after she suggested support for public transportation was unnecessary while making repeated references to her private jet during an interview with Fox News personality Sean Hannity.

"Here's my crazy thinking. We are now spending billions of dollars on this high-speed rail, OK, and they talk about it all the time, between LA and San Francisco. And I'm going, 'Why are we doing that?' I can get on a plane at LAX, and I'll be in San Francisco in 50 minutes. Why do we need high-speed rail?" Jenner said, referring to an ongoing project intended to transport travelers from Anaheim and Los Angeles to San Francisco in under three hours.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/caitlyn-jenner-says-tents-in-beverly-hills-are-the-latest-sign-of-the-homelessness-crisis-because-they-used-to-only-be-downtown/ar-AAKKnW3

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2021, 01:06:16 AM »

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Great rebuttal!!!

Check your PM.

If anyone wants me to carry on this conversation on here, I have no problem doing that.

Primemuscle, maybe you can answer a question for me:

I know this doesn't apply to you, but why is the political left so anti-Semitic regarding Israel/Gaza, but refuses to discuss WWII beyond the official narrative?

Also, to everyone else:

Calling someone "racist" or a "Nazi" or "transphobic" or some other IST or IC is not an argument.

Feel free to call me Matzi though.  ;D

I had that argument before, but it seemed to have disappeared.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2021, 04:16:31 AM »
Great rebuttal!!!

Check your PM.

If anyone wants me to carry on this conversation on here, I have no problem doing that.

Primemuscle, maybe you can answer a question for me:

I know this doesn't apply to you, but why is the political left so anti-Semitic regarding Israel/Gaza, but refuses to discuss WWII beyond the official narrative?

Also, to everyone else:

Calling someone "racist" or a "Nazi" or "transphobic" or some other IST or IC is not an argument.

Feel free to call me Matzi though.  ;D

I had that argument before, but it seemed to have disappeared.

Yes, please continue here (always).

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2021, 06:31:25 AM »

I didn't think you were such a radical postmodernist, who could define what is, and what is not, an argument.  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2021, 11:22:34 AM »
Those look like shit.  I forget what ciities they've done it in, but I saw 2 on YT that have bought land and built a bunch of "tiny homes" on them.  I believe they have to pay a very small fee, and/or they have to help with the upkeep of the community land and their personal property or they are out.  Girls and dudes were interviewed that lived there, and almost all started crying for their blessing while mentioning they no longer used alcohol/drugs as they had a responsibility to their neighbors in the community.  Will that last?  IDK, but it sure as hell seems like a better alternative to what is going on in Portland, LA, NY, etc.  with tent cities and people shitting and pissing on public sidewalks.  The tech industry in SF and LA has driven up home prices forcing people into homelessness.  Instead of doing something about it Pelosi put in a pork deal to get the techies a subway system in the newest "covid relief" plan so they don't have to see the  mess they have created.  How that wrinkled old girl keeps getting re-elected in what once was one of the most beautiful cities in the U.S. is something I will never undersand.  She is a truly evil person >:(

Absolutely better than what is going on in Portland, which may be why the Portland leadership is planning on opening sites where they'll install restroom, shower and laundry facilities with areas to set up pods, tiny houses, tents, RV's and park autos. Why this may take two years to accomplish is beyond me. But, anything is an improvement over what's currently available for the homeless.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2021, 03:33:53 PM »
Thus USA homeless situation/problem actually started back in or around 1964 when the state of California closed down the  state mental institutions thereby allowing a large number of mentally ill Californians to depart state hospitals and move into board and care homes.

That was immediately followed by the Lanterman-Petris-Short (LPS) Act, which virtually abolished involuntary hospitalization allowing mentaly ill (include me out) the freedom to live as they pleased and wherever they wanted as I have done throughout my lifetime.

So the mass invasion of mental patients was initiated throughout California which eventually spread  throughout the states..

Motels and hotels were filled with patients who eventually became 'homeless'.

I believe that's how it all started but no one back then possibly had any idea that it would be a big problem as it is today.

But some GetBiggers just might think that it was planned to be this way years ago!

Have any of youse guys heard of how many of those 60,000 homeless individuals in Los Angeles are actually mentally ill and should be 'committed to qualified care' if there was such a thing?

I personally think that there is no real solution and that it will just continue to get 'worse-er'

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2021, 04:25:17 PM »
P.S. There are roughly 10 1/2 very wise GetBiggers on this board who can think a thought wise enough to fix this homeless situation, so it would benefit all of us if them 10.5 guys started think'en.... I think.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2021, 05:20:59 AM »
Thus USA homeless situation/problem actually started back in or around 1964 when the state of California closed down the  state mental institutions thereby allowing a large number of mentally ill Californians to depart state hospitals and move into board and care homes.

That was immediately followed by the Lanterman-Petris-Short (LPS) Act, which virtually abolished involuntary hospitalization allowing mentaly ill (include me out) the freedom to live as they pleased and wherever they wanted as I have done throughout my lifetime.

So the mass invasion of mental patients was initiated throughout California which eventually spread  throughout the states..

I believe that's how it all started but no one back then possibly had any idea that it would be a big problem as it is today.

But some GetBiggers just might think that it was planned to be this way years ago!

Have any of youse guys heard of how many of those 60,000 homeless individuals in Los Angeles are actually mentally ill and should be 'committed to qualified care' if there was such a thing?

I personally think that there is no real solution and that it will just continue to get 'worse-er'
Many of them moved to Trona.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2021, 08:40:47 AM »
P.S. There are roughly 10 1/2 very wise GetBiggers on this board who can think a thought wise enough to fix this homeless situation, so it would benefit all of us if them 10.5 guys started think'en.... I think.

Do you think homelessness has been impacted by the pandemic? My guess is that there is no one solution because there is no one reason people are homeless. Some folks actually prefer being homeless, which is hard for me to comprehend.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2021, 09:32:08 AM »
Do you think homelessness has been impacted by the pandemic? My guess is that there is no one solution because there is no one reason people are homeless. Some folks actually prefer being homeless, which is hard for me to comprehend.
They call it "home free."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2021, 03:41:10 PM »
They call it "home free."

I call it "not for me."

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2021, 03:46:49 PM »

In total agreement with you stunt. They did this in New York too and suddenly there were large numbers of people turned out on the streets totally unable to fit in society.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2021, 07:01:53 PM »
ANTIFA barbecuing of Portlands continues , ask Andy Ngo for more details !.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2021, 07:34:20 PM »
ANTIFA barbecuing of Portlands continues , ask Andy Ngo for more details !.

So, I asked Andy, just cause I was curious, why he works for the Post Millennial, a Canadian publication instead of one that is U.S based and he had no answer. What's up with that?

Ngo is singularly focused on inflating antifa’s importance. His recently released book “Unmasked” ends with Ngo’s portraying  a mid-November “Stop the Steal” rally in Washington as a “peaceful and celebratory” affair, with no mention of the Proud Boys amassed there.

Ngo should think about going home to....I don't know, Vietnam perhaps which where he immigrated from or maybe he would like to live where his employer is, in Canada. Ngo is just another far right provocateur....as if we need more of those in this country.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2021, 07:53:17 PM »

Ngo should think about going home to....I don't know, Vietnam perhaps which where he immigrated from or maybe he would like to live where his employer is, in Canada.

Hilarious for a liberal to post this light racism....but Asians are getting it from pretty much all democrats and their jogger army.

So we have borders and countries when you want to limit free speech?

I guess Asians are harder to control since they generally don't need govt handouts.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2021, 11:35:01 PM »

Hilarious for a liberal to post this light racism....but Asians are getting it from pretty much all democrats and their jogger army.

So we have borders and countries when you want to limit free speech?

I guess Asians are harder to control since they generally don't need govt handouts.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2021, 08:50:31 AM »
HYPER, Yes! NY was the first to follow California's "shut-down" of mental institutions  resulting in a lot of shit that immediately followed involving political corruption  and mass murders committed by the recently released.

I'm going to look through some family records to list a few of what I mentioned above as I had family members on both sides of the equation ... a couple of whom resided in Napa which was once the federally sanctioned "nut-house" of the USA.

Stand by to stand by if interested.