Author Topic: 70 Years & Older Bodybuilding Men Compete  (Read 1114 times)

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
70 Years & Older Bodybuilding Men Compete
« on: September 21, 2021, 12:02:15 PM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: 70 Years & Older Bodybuilding Men Compete
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2021, 12:25:37 PM »
That guy with the red hair must be mental.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2021, 02:50:33 PM »
  the red haired guy is dallas cove, in his mind he is the second coming of steve reeves. when you're 70 it's time to pack away the thong.
F

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2021, 02:57:34 PM »
  the red haired guy is dallas cove, in his mind he is the second coming of steve reeves. when you're 70 it's time to pack away the thong.

hi dallas  :D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2021, 03:13:38 PM »
hi dallas  :D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D nope I'm not dallas cove , his mother's favorite tv show was dallas thank god it wasn't LITB. how about you post some of your shots mister cross before you criticize someone else. dude does look like an exhumed corpse though. ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2021, 03:22:58 PM »

He's tetched.  I don't want to be mean but he looks like a toilet brush.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2021, 03:42:23 PM »
He has been going to muscle beach classic for years for the cheap applause he of course always gets. Then of course naïve people always come up to him and say how inspiring he is as he just doesn't care what people think,etc.  I actually made a post here on getbig years ago(2018) where I went to the show when they gave Bob Birdsong an award and noted the weird guy. He's an elderly Jason Genova essentially.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2021, 07:00:31 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D nope I'm not dallas cove , his mother's favorite tv show was dallas thank god it wasn't LITB. how about you post some of your shots mister cross before you criticize someone else. dude does look like an exhumed corpse though. ::) ::) ::) ::)

hi dallas,

you a in better shape than some mr.americas .............no coins to buy nice little kodak camera & click myself  :'( (can U buy me 1 for Christmas '22) ................

see yaaa, dallas

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2021, 02:19:23 PM »
Time to keep a shirt on.  I remember Dallas from Ironage.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2021, 02:37:18 PM »

Thanks for posting this, Mryorkielover. This is an inspiring video because at 77 years old my physique is at least as good as the two fellows in the competition who are wearing glasses...somewhat more similar to the dude with a full beard and white hair. A little fine tuning and spray on pro-tan should do it. What a hoot if I won or even placed high enough to achieve Getbig blue stars from Ron. I'd still be known as 'saggy', but I'd be 'saggy' with a plastic trophy, a metal or just a certificate would be fine. LOL. 

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2021, 02:52:53 PM »
Thanks for posting this, Mryorkielover. This is an inspiring video because at 77 years old my physique is at least as good as the two fellows in the competition who are wearing glasses...somewhat more similar to the dude with a full beard and white hair. A little fine tuning and spray on pro-tan should do it. What a hoot if I won or even placed high enough to achieve Getbig blue stars from Ron. I'd still be known as 'saggy', but I'd be 'saggy' with a plastic trophy, a metal or just a certificate would be fine. LOL.

Might as well- we can't let Brian (Bhank) get all the attention, lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2021, 02:57:55 PM »

Might as well- we can't let Brian (Bhank) get all the attention, lol

Yup, and according to some around here I am a huge attention whore anyway, so if I were to compete in an 'old men in thongs physique show' it shouldn't come as any surprise to anyone except maybe me. 

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2021, 03:10:00 PM »
Yup, and according to some around here I am a huge attention whore anyway, so if I were to compete in an 'old men in thongs physique show' it shouldn't come as any surprise to anyone except maybe me.

It's the internet- we all are attention whores, haha

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2021, 12:57:46 PM »

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2021, 06:23:18 PM »

So, "The Jetman" Tony Pearson has 5 or 6 years left.

The reigning, defending, undisputed AAU Masters Mr. Universe!!   ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2021, 06:33:14 PM »

Ok binky!

When are you going to do a day and a half prep and get on stage?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2021, 06:43:35 PM »
Bodybuilding is a forever mental illness  :'(

WoooSHHHHH   SHABOOM