Author Topic: melvins trailer park channel  (Read 4274 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: melvins trailer park channel
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2021, 08:56:59 AM »

I used to watch my cars rust in the span of a year in Syracuse, lol. I got the underbody treatments and it still didn't matter. The worst damage is to the suspension components- they just gradually fail and it always happens when you least expect them to.

Down here in South Carolina it seems people only buy new cars because of boredom. A friend here had a Mercedes with 275K on it- and she decided to get a new one to get the new bells and whistles. She sold the car for $9500 and it was 10 years old!

This has changed my thinking considerably. When you buy a new car here you can expect at the very minimum, 10 years before you change it. I'm talking about a dally driver. It will still look showroom new on the exterior even after all that time.
Dude,I had a 2002 Dodge Durango........went to get it inspected......guy said my frame was good but due to the harsh winters he couldn`t give me a sticker because there was danger of the body of my car seperating right from the frame.......and the car looked fine and would get me out of  feet of snow with ease.

That was a switch.

I blame a woman for me ever leaving Florida.  :D

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2021, 09:51:16 AM »
Dude,I had a 2002 Dodge Durango........went to get it inspected......guy said my frame was good but due to the harsh winters he couldn`t give me a sticker because there was danger of the body of my car seperating right from the frame.......and the car looked fine and would get me out of  feet of snow with ease.

That was a switch.

I blame a woman for me ever leaving Florida. :D

Haha- they are a source of way too many problems :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2021, 11:38:18 AM »

Haha- they are a source of way too many problems :)
Tell me about it.  :)